Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! (469 Views)

GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by macphilip: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
I registered for Chrisvicmall around Feb 2016. On Feb 10, I Paid in N30,000 to their Diamond bank account to fund my
Chrisvicmall account because I needed them to help me purchase some
goods from China. The account was funded within few days.
But afterwards I changed my mind in buying through them, so I sent in a withdrawal from my Chrisvicmall account to my Diamond Bank account in Nigeria. The withdrawal was carried out on the 16th Feb, 2016.

Till this day, 10th March, 2016. Am yet to receive my money. Have called their Nigeria office, they said I should contact the China office which i did. Several messages sent via Whatsapp not replied.
I chatted with one "Tom" on the Chrisvicmall website. Anyday I chat with Tom reminding them of my money, he would confirmed and promise to send the money that very day.
This is what he always say whenever i chat with Tom concerning my money. That I would receive it "today"

I would appreciate anyone that can assist me in contacting Chrisvicmall to pay my money.

I am very careful before dealing with anybody online, but when I saw the Chrisvicmall banner ads on Nairaland Ads gave the assurance that they are a legit company.

I attach images from my Chrisvicmall account so the world can see and confirm.
I also have the deposit teller i used in paying N30,000 to their Diamond bank account.

I would appreciate any assistance in getting Chrisvicmall to pay my money.
Re: Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by macphilip: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
To God be the Glory.
My money N30,000 was paid by Chrisvicmall this morning around 9.06AM Nigerian time.

I don't know what I could have done if not for Nairaland. Thank God for a site as Nairaland.
I may not have gotten this money if not for a website like Nairaland.
Thanks to all those that replied and added their say to this issue.
I am hereby closing this issue as I have received my money of 30,000 Naira from Chrisvicmall.

Thanks everyone for your concern
Re: Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by bodik(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello house, must one come here to complain before he is paid, i have been having same issue with them since January and i have mailed them severally, the reason i am still calm is i have done business with them 3+ years and so i know they are not dubious but if i need my money i should get it ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Very Useful Marketing Concepts.. / Soap Production Is A Cool Business / Engineering Expert In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.