Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! (2198 Views)

Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by winsome5(f): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hi all.. Please I want to know if It's possible to travel by air from Benin city(Edo state) to kaduna state direct.
If Yes, approximately how much will it cost for the flight and all?
And also how early do I need to book the flight?
Thanks. waiting for answers.
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by agohmamuda(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
why not log onto their website and check. Benin airport has only Arik Air. Follow the link below.
fly.arikair.com/CAB/IBE/SearchAvailability.aspx

Aero and Air Peace also available now.

1 Like

Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by Flexherbal(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Maybe you Should use google.
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by Jarus(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
No straight flight from Benin to Kaduna.

Benin to Abuja by air, then Abuja to Kaduna by road (2 hours), is what I think can be done.
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by winsome5(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Jarus:
No straight flight from Benin to Kaduna.

Benin to Abuja by air, then Abuja to Kaduna by road (2 hours), is what I think can be done.
Thanks much. I'm grateful.
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by winsome5(f): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2016
agohmamuda:
why not log onto their website and check. Benin airport has only Arik Air. Follow the link below.
fly.arikair.com/CAB/IBE/SearchAvailability.aspx
Thanks!
Flexherbal:
Maybe you Should use google.
Thanks!
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by agohmamuda(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
winsome5:

Thanks!

Thanks!

You welcome. Am also in Benin my self. If u can't fly from Benin, try Asaba. That's how I do. Benin to Asaba is just 45mins drive.
cheers.
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by winsome5(f): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
agohmamuda:

You welcome. Am also in Benin my self. If u can't fly from Benin, try Asaba. That's how I do. Benin to Asaba is just 45mins drive.
cheers.
I'm just logging in after a while.
Thanks much.
Re: Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! by agohmamuda(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
winsome5:
I'm just logging in after a while. Thanks much.
you welcome love.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News / Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application / The Beauty Of The Caribbean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.