Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob (1241 Views)

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by chosen04(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
DISGRACED Rochas Okorocha CALLS HIMSELF IGBO LEADER LASHES IPOB

OWERRI - Imo State Government has described as "most unfortunate and grossly embarrassing", the attempt by members of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, to disrupt Governor Rochas Okorocha’s speech at the world-famous Chatham House, London, where he was invited to deliver a speech.
According to a press statement signed by the Governor's Chief Press Secretary, CPS, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, the government said it was worrisome that members of IPOB that have always given the impression that they are fighting for the course of Igbo, would decide to storm the Chatham House to cause trouble at an event the Governor honoured to deliver a speech on the way forward for our society.
"Indeed, if IPOB apostles would embarrass an Igbo leader of Governor Okorocha’s status in
London, then, their claim that they are fighting or agitating in the interest of Ndigbo should be taken with a pinch of salt by those who had hitherto, believed them", Onwuemeodo reasoned.
He further argued that all over the world, groups fighting for one reason or the other presumably for their people, do not loose sight of what certain leaders in the areas represent and accord them the needed respect, no matter what they hold against such leaders.
"The IPOB action at Chatham House was not only embarrassing to Governor Okorocha as an Igbo leader, but also to Ndigbo in general both at home and in diaspora and indeed to all men and women of goodwill", Onwuemeodo said. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/imsg-lashes-ipob-members-in-london/
Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by benedictnsi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
E get time weh d man d bring better news before
Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by chosen04(f): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Can someone tell Rochas Okorocha to stop confusing Biafra and Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by benpedro(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nonsense.it is also worrisome that the fat man and his government have decided to remain silent amidst all the gruesome killings meted out to the igbos he claims to lead.Okorocha is just an overambitious scammer!quote me anywhere.

P.S dude is not even igbo,neither does he look like one!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by Pheals(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yes he is a leader : to be a leader in IBO land u need to be disgrace. ...ask Nnamdi KANU lol
Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by dtruth3(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
All this grammar is because no SLAP landed on his (Rochas) face?

Don't worry, next time he won't escape it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by Ariani: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
OkoroAwusa, I don't blame you, I blame Ndiigbo in Imo state that voted you for second tenure.

Such a disgrace and shame.

6 Likes

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by Noneroone(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
He is a leader

but a Northern leader

6 Likes

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by EasternActivist: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol. Nah why I suggested earlier that he should have been lynched. So if he says ipob memeber disgraced him the world will say YES he was truly disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by chosen04(f): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:
Lol. Nah why I suggested earlier that he should have been lynched. So if he says ipob memeber disgraced him the world will say YES he was truly disgraced.
Believe me he wont be so lucky next time

3 Likes

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by EasternActivist: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
chosen04:
Believe me he wont be so lucky next time

I undoubtedly believe.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rochas an Igbo leader ? Abi he meant imo state leader . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo: After Returning From Nigeria Chinese Man Discovered Worm In His Foot / Seven Days On High Sea With Nigeria Navy / Demography Of Nigerian Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.