Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned (49876 Views)

Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters / Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by maskamdo(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Change they say is constant
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by omonla555: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
what is my problem with someone's skin or colour. Nigerians are not productive and Africans in general.

what s my problem discussing other people's problems
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by deebrain(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Ah!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by buttercupbae: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Achorise: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2016
No resemblance at all
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by rubyradiance(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Jesus oooooooooooooooooooo
Shuoooooooooooooooooooo
Nawa ooooooooooooooooooo
God abeg oooooooooooooooOoooooooooooo
I dey fear people ooooooooooooooOoooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Make ona leave the girl abeg, who no wan fine, who no like better thing.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by applemark: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
please someone tell me to close my mouth! shocked no one wonder some light skinned women's children will come out darker than Shaka zulu

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by holluwai(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Wft!!!!!!!

A lot of these chicks will have to reintroduce themselves to God on that day o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by sunday2012(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2016
kokoA:
Who is she? All these Lagos people go dey call names of people wey popular only in Lagos and expect us to comment. Mcheeeww.
once you are famous in lagos then u are throughout nigeria from Lagos to the whole world not from Lagos to Aba or any East or North
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2016
looklooklook at the nose its not the same person
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by iamhorlufemi: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Just hypo things.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by mylove4him(f): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
It isn't today that I have heard she was dark skin in secondary school. A closer look at that picture shows that she has even started toning, look at her knuckles.

That is why MI said he will never marry a fair girl if he hasn't seen her childhood picture.

Thank God her hubby is dark so when they start having kids. The child can be said to take after their father.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by PasNina(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
SOME NITWITS WILL SAY SHE "TONED" HER SKIN.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by mylove4him(f): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
looklooklook at the nose its not the same person
Which nose? Kai they are same person jor just look at the smile. That nose is a function of make up o. Don't be deceive. That is Toke
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Pennah(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2016
Coke dun de repent turn fanta chai nawao
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by meche4vr(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Whadaphurck mehn...Toke so you're the Toke i know in Iyana Ipaja...chai...*sits on the ground...na so person go marry e Ex e no go know...this is fallacy...it must be kicked against
lol buahahaha. Lol na soon re u saying u been date her before ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Chivasex: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2016
bleaching bleaching bleaching
Shame
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by okechukwu16: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Chai! Dis world sef. U fit friend d same girl two times u no go know.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by xpensivNas(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Right from time d b**bs has fallen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by meche4vr(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Na wa ooo

NNA mehh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Raydos: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
That Doesn't Mean She Bleached - Things Has Changed, And She's Now Rich - That's Just A Body Maintenance _____ I Can Mention 3 People's Name That Doesn't Bleach But They're Light In Complexion Now, Buh If You Compare Their Old Photo With New - They Look Completely Different - Although There Are Some People That Bleach But Not Everybody! - Quote If You Like
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by owoshuyi(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
It's her life and her skin. Why should it be anoda man's headache what she does with herself. Black or white, she's still TOKE MAKINWA.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Trust77: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Chaiiiiii..... Chisos
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by amtaken(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Who's still wondering how Dencia made N40m plus within 6 months in Nigeria alone with her whiteneceous products?

Fake fifu.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by owoshuyi(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Some hypocrites here will say they love dark-skinned ladies, but in secret they can die to have fair in complexion ladies. JUDGE NOT SO U WON'T BE JUDGED
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by kolima1067(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
If those pictures are true, the she looked way better when she was dark skinned than she is now.

When will girls ever get it in their thick skulls. Changing your complexion is never an option.

Think about your future for Christ Sake. Will you be all about your beauty when you start dealing with the consequences of your actions?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Moneytize: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
nonsense Nigerians can be unbelievably stup1d. This is not Toke m0rons. Someone somewhere is trying to encourage bleaching.

Mehn, I tire for Nigerians o, it seems this heat wave is really affecting a lot of people's ability to discern. It is visible to the deaf and even audible to the blind that that that pix can never be Toke except she did 100% surgical transformation which cant be true..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by desire222(f): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Seems she did a nose job, cause from her old pix d nose is not aquiline. Well whatever dat rocks her boat .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Code45: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Fake Nigerian bi'tch.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Dbisector(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2016
mm...I keep saying it I will only marry a light complexion lady only if I know her from her early stage or see her early age pix.....fake ladies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.