Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned (49905 Views)

Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters / Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Code45: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
Wft!!!!!!!

A lot of these chicks will have to reintroduce themselves to God on that day o grin
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by SURElee(f): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
The power of glutathione pills at work and bleaching creams and soaps. Upon all the skin colour change, toke can't stand genevieve, stephanie okereke linus and ini edo in terms of beauty. The bleaching doesn't stop them bleaching girls from being african and nigerians and being accepted as americans and british. So why all the wahala?

Make she sha get off birth control pills and born pikin, before ex gf releases baby number 2.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by desire222(f): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Marotzke:
Did she do a nose job too? Cos the nose aint the same.
That was d first thing I noticed. If she was d one in dis old pix, then she definitely did a nose job.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by millhouse: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
By their skin you shall know them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Yoruba women and bleaching! Tueh!
But on a more serious note, I see no resemblance at All! Even if she's bleached away her melanin along with her life and destiny, there's no resemblance between the two girls atall!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by enomakos(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
That is not her

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by desire222(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=43665139]nonsense Nigerians can be unbelievably stup1d. This is not Toke m0rons. Someone somewhere is trying to encourage bleaching.

You are stupid in love, yet u are calling people morons. That's d pot calling d kettle black. Whosoever dats is stupid in anything is a slowpoke.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by hensben(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Most Nigerian girls are just too fake. Later somebody will say Nigerian girls are the most beautiful girls in Africa. I laugh.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Lildoks(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Yepa shocked in real sense nobody is ugly just too broke to afford good cosmetic products
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by swaggprofessor(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2016
yusaze2007:

In good spirit of throwback thursdays, an old photo of Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has made it was into the internet.

The photo was taken in the days beyond when her complexion looked more African. Fans have been shocked about how dark Toke Makinwa used to be.

See photo below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/see-shocking-throw-back-photo-of-toke-makinwa-before-she-became-light-skinned.html

It's like bleaching is synonymous to Nigeria celebrities
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by sisisioge: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Are we sua? No resemblance at all o. Did she get her eyes, nose ,lips, cheekbones ,etc done too? I don't believe it!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by AfroKnight: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Only ignorant people who still have a hangover from slavery, colonialism and white man worship still think fair ladies are more beautiful than dark ones. That is probably the most unintelligent mindset on beauty ever.

Okay, you were asked to choose between two cars of the same make but different colours and you picked the red one because it is "finer"? Lol. That's plain stupîd.

Beauty is about shapes and proportions and not colour.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by OneManLegion(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Who has watched "Monsura" video?
That's the kind of transformation that this Toke Makinwa has undergone.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
its a proof that money is worth dying for
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by AyamConfidence(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
meche4vr:
lol buahahaha. Lol na soon re u saying u been date her before ?
i dont date tomato sellers cos thats what she was:-P now she don bleach and i couldnt recognise her again
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by afroxyz: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
So this girl na bush-mo, she go come dey speak phonee for radio? Chai!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Laredojohn(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmm definitely she has washed a total layer of her skin off, with time she would become rainbow, and the makeovers would not shied it off again...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Missmossy(f): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Is this a joke or something??

I don't get it undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Olaimpeccable(f): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
When the bleaching process started

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by yudi25: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
But seriously,this is the kind of CHANGE iv bin expecting!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=desire222 post=43668984][/quote]shut up miss and use your brain.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by nijabazaar: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
we will quickly condemn gurls that bleach and look brighter but in real terms when a fair gal walks past, guys drool over her...

Its a simple biological fact, mammals, insects and fish are attracted to brghtly colored materials....in the case of man....A skin with less melanin or is it melatonin.

try dangling two balls of the same size before a monkey...one red and the other a dull grey or black and see the one he responds quickly to.

Gurls and steadly some guys understands these dynamics and thats why they are bleaching their skins off all melanin and of course squeezing dry their kidneys....i guess the benefits far outweighs the risk.

Carol white is the best ever....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by swiitJese(f): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Nah, dats not her undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by huntax(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
DanceVille:
She looks like those Sisters that do hawk "Groundnut and Beans cake" near my hostel..

The power of make-up.
I prefer d old Toke makinwa than the new one..
Chaii...See hw her boob small buh nw it has expand with the power of padded bra ...
Girls! Girls!!...
#Hustler.
I don't know about you o, I wouldn't go for the old Toke... Whatever it is that she used, it worked perfectly. See people drooling over Nicki Minaj... Have u seen her throw back? Which one will u choose?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians can be so funny,even if she used to be dark,this throw back pics is obviously not Toke,haba! Anyone out there trying to compare her throw back pics should atleast do a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by justjify(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
She looks like an alien in her recent picture.
Or am I the only one seeing it? angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
How did she get so fair? undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2016
DanceVille:
She looks like those Sisters that do hawk "Groundnut and Beans cake" near my hostel..

The power of make-up.
I prefer d old Toke makinwa than the new one..
Chaii...See hw her boob small buh nw it has expand with the power of padded bra ...
Girls! Girls!!...
#Hustler.

Why do you like to lie to yourself? Even me wey hate bleaching with a passion admits that the present one is MUCH finer.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Jennifer89(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
that means she did nose job.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by aalangel(f): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm still in shock!!!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by Vek2015: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2016
I knew this since time immemorial grin. Shocked people are just finding out. #Nigerianshavebeengulliblesincecreation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned by bibiking7(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Impossibruu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.