Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

CBT Contributing To Failure In JAMB! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CBT Contributing To Failure In JAMB! (397 Views)

200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT / Mass Failure In 2017 Jamb The Senate Should Do Something About It / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBT Contributing To Failure In JAMB! by philsworld(f): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
CBT CONTRIBUTING TO FAILURE IN JAMB
You know that amazing feeling you have when you 've thoroughly prepared for an exam and you are like; "make I go tear am". That was the feeling my dear nephew took to hisJAMB centre. About 45 minutes into the exam, his system went off. Stress lines bubbled out of his face, he was thrown into a state "gabugabu". Just about an hour left, the system came on and he was unable to finish and like in every exam, time up!
Now my point is, why use computers only when the surety is not there? Because of this my nephew was cheated greatly, coming out with 174. He was unable to answer English and a greater part of Maths.
Hence I suggest an overhaul of the CBT examination. Put things in place and ensure systems won't disappoint students on that day.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Go Again To Soccer Star Hope Solo Nude If It Looked Like A! / Experience Is Worth More Than Qualifications / Ocean Awareness Student Contest 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.