Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? (6942 Views)

Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? by Appleyard(m): 1:21am On May 27, 2018
yemmynoni:
And what is that suppose to mean?

It meant Bin Laden was never killed at the first place. Just another CIA psy ops. You cannot kill the world most wanted terrorists and just dump him into the sea.
Re: Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2018
Appleyard:

It meant Bin Laden was never killed at the first place. Just another CIA psy ops. You cannot kill the world most wanted terrorists and just dump him into the sea.
Osama Bin Laden is living in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? by panafrican(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2018
Only Boko Haram dreamers can think the criminal-in-Chief Bin Laden is alive.
Re: Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? by Angela664(f): 1:30am On May 29, 2018
Hello everyone. My name is Angela, Under graduate of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)please I have a pressing need that needs urgent attention. Please help me to pay for my school fees and hostel rent. I was suppose to graduate last year but due to my father's health I was unable to graduate, although he did not survive the kidney problem. Please help me so I can go back to school.
Ndukwe Chidinma Angelic:4081082958,ECOBANK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African President Mbeki Formally Resigns / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.