Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina (61290 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Horse In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by kaywiluv(f): 2:21am On Mar 11, 2016
bamite:
i think am in love with you
shocked
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by TheDauraMallam: 2:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The gentleman is suffering from a case we call extreme konjilitis. This disease is seen primarily in the young folks, and it presents with an extreme rise in the level of konjilic acid,which can manifest as a condition similar to a lesion in the limbic cortex of the cerebrum,as happened to this poor fellow. Symptoms include a desire to mount anything that may resemble a konjilic konjival.

Treatment involves 1000 units of kobokoglycin to be administered in the gluteus maximus twice daily for a week, followed by a shot of commonsensicus barinenses injected directly into the brain. Some autorities prefer the IV route.

Typical Nigerian. Big brain without common sense. SMH
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by bamite(m): 3:20am On Mar 11, 2016
kaywiluv:

shocked
yea baby!
Will you be my girl?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by 41lady(m): 3:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The gentleman is suffering from a case we call extreme konjilitis. This disease is seen primarily in the young folks, and it presents with an extreme rise in the level of konjilic acid,which can manifest as a condition similar to a lesion in the limbic cortex of the cerebrum,as happened to this poor fellow. Symptoms include a desire to mount anything that may resemble a konjilic konjival.

Treatment involves 1000 units of kobokoglycin to be administered in the gluteus maximus twice daily for a week, followed by a shot of commonsensicus barinenses injected directly into the brain. Some autorities prefer the IV route.
Those who are specialized in knowing such kind of victims u are prescribing the above for are called what?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Adeyinka123: 3:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Ladies beware of what you accept to enter your toto. This kind of guys are damn deadly!!!!!!
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by samuelgambo(m): 3:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Dollar don rise even ashawo don add their prize, and the man no fit scope with that inflation,

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by africanusvu(m): 4:40am On Mar 11, 2016
This is a comon ocurence in the north.especialy among d fulanis and kanuris.it is neva a news again.u dnt need to hide d name of the man cos to them.it is normal
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by africanusvu(m): 4:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Oboy!!u dey read wetin i am sawing?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by HirstMOG(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Just cut....... Daura sense at work.

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by goshen26: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Elijahrona2:
It's allowed abeg. Na him thing. No be una thing
I smell birds of a feather
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by stchinedu: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes doctor!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by bejeria101(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2016
The last horsebender lol
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Chuksyno(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Animal in human skin. Are you sure the man is not a male horse who usually metamorphose to okada man everyday. Anything is possible in North.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
DankemzI:
lipsrsealed

Which drugs Abuse Na their way jare From infants to animals, now infants pussy are not tight enough for them.... Now na Bestiality embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Iranu
for them? Them who
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by adeseun22(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2016
yellowbeauty:
End time sex

yes o
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by ninodaniel(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2016
dis one pass me abeg. nothing to comment. in one sentence the aboki is possessed
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2016
goshen26:

I smell birds of a feather

Lol. God forbid
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Okeikpu(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Are they human in 1st place
Visit north n find out 4yourself
Animals r berra than them
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Fourwinds: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Elijahrona2:
It's allowed abeg. Na him thing. No be una thing
use ya head. even when we talk of fredom of speech., association., expression etc.. u don't abuse it it simply because u have d freedom
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Lolz
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Inability to hear word
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by melachima(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
no posite?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
All of una go deh blame a guy.

Most of this girls that keep pet dogs deh always open toto for dog to lick them.

I don catch one before.

Abi I lie
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
use ya head. even when we talk of fredom of speech., association., expression etc.. u don't abuse it it simply because u have d freedom

How did I abuse freedom of speech? Aren't you abusing freedom of usage of a man's own property? Is the horse yours? Did it complain? Is the joystick yours?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Yellowson(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2016
yellowbeauty:
End time sex

Why my name come resemble ur own??
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by omogin(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2016
No Ese to kidnap na
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by decasey(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2016
grin day will soon start kidnapping animal in d northerner part of dis country very soon cheesy.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Kakamorufu(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Na so we see am o.
mightyhazel:
Chai!! Aru!

Inyinya?? shocked
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by ylaa(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
While decrying the attitude, Abdullahi said drug abuse might not be responsible for the unusual behaviour.
drug abuse indeed, MONKEY DON FALL, u say na breeze. wetin concern monkey with breeze
to me its better than molesting babies n children. poor Horse though.
the god of horse will deal with him, that i am sure of
but if i may ask, WHAT is happening to our men?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by bigass123(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm surprised people are find this amusing... Its been the practice in the north for long... Its a form of rituals for money. Sex with cows, camel, horse and the like.
There's more to it than just sex... wink

Alejhandro:
I find it hard to bliv dis. What in d body of a horse will arouse a man

I think dis is a mental problem. God help d guy
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by introvertious: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Wat do u expect? Wen our ladies now charge for d thing as if u r cutting it out
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by rileydaddy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
No be lie... angryNo be lie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.