Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition (1018 Views)

Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. / Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by timidapsin(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Another Video from me grin grin

I couldn't stop laughing when watching this, I remember i used to do this very well
When i was much more younger, it's was like i was in a football and it was being played.

The whole earth felt like it was about to collaspe. grin

I don't know where this took place but just watch and enjoy the fun. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkcVMvIDHHM
mobile devices can watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkcVMvIDHHM

source: Subscribe: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids
Re: WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by timidapsin(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 oam4j farano come and laugh
Re: WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by timidapsin(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mostwanted7 emmyw (Sinaj tiaralove modsenemy) Did you do this when young? cheesy
Re: WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by ladyF(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lmao that last guy on red has got to be the funniest. He even had to start crawling like dog.

But that thing throws you off balance o. Even when friends carry you and spin round and round, it's hard to stay on your feet without staggering grin
Re: WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by introvertious: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
I can perceive sth..........
Re: WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by DeHero1: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WATCH AND LAUGH: Hilarious Game Done In A School's Sport Competition by Skanas(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol...that guy on red be like person wey smoke weed for de very first time.... grin grin grin grin

#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This!!! / Hahaha......the Goalkeeper Na Confra / Type Of Slap And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.