Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Can Buy Tipper And The Cost - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Can Buy Tipper And The Cost (569 Views)

Used Tipper Truck For Sale At A Giveaway Price: (must be sold by monday)See Pics / The Best Investment That Your Money Can Buy! No Taxes! No Extra Charges! / What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Can Buy Tipper And The Cost by franky044(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, i am planning to go into tipper business, i like to know the profitability of the business, and where to buy and the cost. PLS it is urgent
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Can Buy Tipper And The Cost by chukatony(m): 3:57am On Jul 19, 2009
I can help you, it all depends on the condition of the tipper and the tons you need. You can call me on 08030809848. or mail me @ chukwuka.okoli30@gmail.com
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Can Buy Tipper And The Cost by KunleA2(m): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2009
franky044:

Hi Nairalanders, i am planning to go into tipper business, i like to know the profitability of the business, and where to buy and the cost. PLS it is urgent

How many tonnes you are looking for? Any particular model or pics?

(1) (Reply)

The Website For All true Africans / Please I Need A Private Guru In Autocad Design / Bulk Buyers Of Ago Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.