Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. (3210 Views)

Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days / Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Can Buy Tipper And The Cost / Can Anybody Link Me With Investment Club To Join? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. by afeez123: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2007
Dont seem to understand what this website or company is all about.
Re: What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. by ZuluNation(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2007
No need for explanations, just stick around navigate the website and your question would be answered.
Re: What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. by prinzgeini(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2007
google it mann
Re: What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. by kodewrita(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2010
Are we sure you are not just trying to gimmick us into visiting it?
Re: What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. by datstobi10(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2010
You need some information about Naira.com?? I am an addicted user of the web portal as it seems to cater for my daily needs. Here is some useful information about the site. Naira.com is THE one stop online transactions portal in Nigeria where you can pay for goods and services from various merchants, using your local ATM cards and other international cards, and have them delivered directly to you! Services rendered on the portal are wide, and they range from, shopping for VIRTUALLY everything, purchase of recharge cards and sending bulk sms, booking for upcoming events, ordering for food, paying bills and subscriptions such as Hitv, making hotel reservations,,  and new stuffs are added frequently!
Also they offer infrastructure services to corporate organizations that include e-voting solutions, payment gateway integration to your website and their team of web developers could also develop applications and websites for you. Better still, why don't you visit www.naira.com to quench your curiosity,
Re: What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. by kodewrita(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2010
^^^^Thats a really poor attempt.lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hawes & Curtis Shirts For Women-just Arrived / Exchange Your Physical Dollar Currency To Naira @ Current Daily Market Price. / Armoured B7 Ford E450 Cash In Transit Truck (answer To Bullion Van Attacks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.