Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Iya Mistura's 'pot Of Gold' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iya Mistura's 'pot Of Gold' (520 Views)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / Why Is It That Yoruba People Call Pregnant Women "Iya Ibeji" / My Father Threw Away My Pot Of Soup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iya Mistura's 'pot Of Gold' by deturla: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
I remember when I first came to Lagos; Mama Mistura comes to mind.

The joy of always seeing her at her canteen willing to feed Oga officer's hungry bones with loads of 'beef' and 'bokoto' comes to mind!

I will never forget my first year in Lagos, fun and exciting..still..away from the stress and rigors of the day, into welcoming arms of MaMa Mistura's pot of 'you know what'...

If you like form buttyish and say you only take the junks of Lagos Island's Palms, the ice creams of ICM, the poundos of Kilmanjaro, Pizza of Debonaires and what have you....name it, we have eaten it all.

But when the chicken comes home to roost, it's with MaMa Mistura's bokoto...

Deedeesphotoblog had the opportunity of capturing MaMa Mistura's pot of gold in our Canon Lens..and viola, here we are...Welcome to the 'loki' world.

For more life pictures, check us out @ www.deedeesblog.com

Our life in Style...

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Mates Needed / When The Mind Is Sick / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Liquified Petroleum Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.