Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. (2745 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Kukulo: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pls I need your mature advice on this topic.
Thanks.
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
tongue
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by madone: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maybe she want to serve u the food very hot or she want u to get more plates

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by DuchessLily(f): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eehh...
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Oyiboman69: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Its obvious that the food is not much... else she couldn't have served you a big pot filled with soup,well you guys should try eating it together next time,no biggie,it could be fun really
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't understand. Are you saying she cooks and serves you the pot to eat in?. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Yeligray(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Benita27:
I don't understand. Are you saying she cooks and serves you the pot to eat in?. grin
maybe he has a big appetite... Or the wife just doesn't just like washing plates

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeligray:
maybe he has a big appetite... Or the wife just doesn't just like washing plates
Whatever the reason may be, it's absolutely wrong if she does that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by mrphysics(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol, this is damn funny. Your wife is mean
Why not correct her, it's stupidity to do such

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by smulti(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
She might observe you were in the habit of eating right from the pot when you were still single
/ dating

now you want to form boss

eno go work

same thing as smashing the bones that should be thrown to the dogs

so don't cry when bones are served to you rather than the real meat

1 Like

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Origin(f): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ah OP

You have offended her reach inside inside..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by babythug(f): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wahala dey oh cheesy grin

Anyway just buy a variety of serving dishes and tell her to kindly put your meals in there before serving you!!!
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Yeligray(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Benita27:
Whatever the reason may be, it's absolutely wrong if she does that.
i know. So what's the solution?, i advice him to confront his wife
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Khd95(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
wahala day grin
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by keepingmum: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oga stop nagging and endure....do you want to break your home over food?
If it bothers you pls stand up and get a plate

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Joy1706(f): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Do you wash your plate after eating? If no, there in lies the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by BornAgainMay: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2017

How much do you usually give her for preparation of meal?

If you know is not adequate, increase it and buy more plates for her. Serving you with pots is symbolism in work of art.

It literally means, that your money for food is not enough and the food has finished.

Anyway, becarful bcz she might involve these men

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by olaleks007(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oga,,,,she needs new set of plates

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by zaynie(f): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
She's angry with you, Uncle.
Maybe you don't help with the chores and she's overwhelmed and has told you several times, so to prove point she serves you in the pot.

Talk to her, she's just a tired woman.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by eyinjuege: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Its called hot pot cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by babythug(f): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

It is finished aka "o pari"
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by jazzyjazz: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
babythug:

It is finished aka "o pari"

I wonder the kind of breeze that blew on nairaland today.
Lol
I've been laughing so hard my face hurts

1 Like

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Funny people everywhere cheesy
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by proudmom38(f): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I wonder the kind of breeze that blew on nairaland today.
Lol
I've been laughing so hard my face hurts

I tell you!
Wetin person no go see
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by myrygurl: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
eyinjuege:
loool hot pot ko cold pot ni

1 Like

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by TheeDetective: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is it everything that happens in a family that should be brought to NL undecided? Talk to your wife to stop it if you don't like it; how difficult is that grin?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by myrygurl: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheeDetective:
Is it everything that happens in a family that should be brought to NL undecided? Talk to your wife to stop it if you don't like it; how difficult is that grin?

abi o....all this swegbe of a husband...
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Kukulo: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have just confronted my wife based on some of your views. She promised never to repeat such.
Thanks.
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Queenext: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2017
As in the pot?

What of if the food is "EBA", would she bring the whole pot of soup,and allow u to eat to fill,and return the rest to kitchen?

Oga,the food she cooks is small
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by armyofone(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2017
He wants us to break it down. ...oga increase the money...double it and get ya first class treatment as in- food in executive broken plate.

Queenext:
As in the pot?

What of if the food is "EBA", would she bring the whole pot of soup,and allow u to eat to fill,and return the rest to kitchen?

Oga,the food she cooks is small
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Acidosis(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Troll

1 Like

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Brunel(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2017
this reminds me of a Chinese delicacy grin cool
eyinjuege:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agony Of Monogamy / Want to shed weight? Come In Here!!! / What Can You Say About This Kind Of Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.