Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Help!how Di I Reverse A Payment Error Made With Vtn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!how Di I Reverse A Payment Error Made With Vtn? (647 Views)

CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!how Di I Reverse A Payment Error Made With Vtn? by hallequeen: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2009
pls does anybody know how to reverse a payment made with VTN in error? i made a payment this morning to graphcard.com using VTN. Unknown to me, the email accounts of login for both service providers are supposed to be the same. I registered for the two services using different email accounts. At the end of the day, the money was sent from VTN but it never got to my graphcard account. Pls HOW DO I REVERSE THIS??

(1) (Reply)

How Does Survey Business Work? Anyone In Naija / Elumelu, Ovia, Akingbola Etc To Retire? / Mortgage Purchase Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.