Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? (1211 Views)

Photos Of Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By Neighbors Today / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) / Meet Alvine Obioma The Guy Who Just Bought A New Car With MMM Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by mamagee3(f): 4:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Hi all, I just landed myself a new car so how long before my neighbors eventually speak to me?
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2016
PICTURE OF THE CAR OR WE COLLECTIVELY DO NOT BELIEVE IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by utenwuson: 4:37am On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
PICTURE OF THE CAR OR WE COLLECTIVELY DO NOT BELIEVE IT
I concur
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 11, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I just landed myself a new car so how long before my neighbors eventually speak to me?
How much car note are you paying monthly?undecided

Buy new 2012 car in NAIJA and I will hail you but if you like buy 2020 new car in Yankee, I will ask you same question. Enough of all these magic and fake life abeg.angry
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by mamagee3(f): 4:46am On Mar 11, 2016
SirJeffry:
How much car note are you paying monthly?undecided

Buy new 2012 car in NAIJA and I will hail you but if you like buy 2020 new car in Yankee, I will ask you same question. Enough of all these magic and fake life abeg.angry
None.

It's cash.
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 11, 2016
mamagee3:

None.

It's cash.
Cash? With your MacDonald's work pay or abi you win CA lotto?

In that case, the supposed new car won't bend your neighbour's neck one beat.

Next topic please!!!undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2016
ify talk wetin dey my mind ehh U go commit suicide and kill yasef
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by benedictnsi(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2016
[size=14pt] so you the find cheap attention from your neighbours right

Well, dem no go still talk to you cos....... Like say you borrow d car...... [/size]
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2016
Looking at what you have been posting since this week, I am of the opinion you go to a psychiatric hospital.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Sometimes i wonder what your offline life really looks like, can't imagine it a bitundecided
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Saw the post...checked the moniker... And my laughter knew no bounds. Surely, we need to continue having all these ppl on Nairaland. We just can't be serious all the time...grin
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by delectablegyal(f): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Oliviaarims is endowed. Can i get ya number?

Yeah, i'm delectablegyal.
Re: I Just Bought A New Car, Are My Neighbors Going To Talk To Me Soonest? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Let's see d car so we can admire it and believe the story more. Many will think its just one of your funny threads without the pic.

Whether ur neighbours will start talking to you is a matter of how cute or intimidating the car's worth is.

(1) (Reply)

Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? / Wizkid Makes History As First Nigerian To Get Grammy Nomination / 15 Hottest Female Billionaires In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.