Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips (22014 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2016
mrphysics:
Rubbish, Wailers on duty again

I know it as either you are relatively poor or you are absolutely poor !!

you are suffering and yet smiling..why ??

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ODUBEZE: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Amazondepth:
Truth b told,the man PMB lacks the dexterity to lead a complex society as Nigeria. Most people who rate him highly today are hausa fulani,a few yorubas or Muslims for obvious reasons and dat is d sad reality.Even if oil prices went to 100 dollars,how do u rule a people whr a segment feel ostracised,handling of fulani herdsmen issue seems nonchalant,no respect for rule of law,no tolerance of political opposition,no empathy and communication with the people u govern,policy summersault,denials of campaign promises,excessive taxation of the poor,appointments into key sectors based purely on political reasons rather than technocracy.10 months gone and for the sake of Nigerians I hope soon,we shall experience true and positive change. The suffering is just too much.
I score U 100% for your lovely comment. I foresaw this earlier warned NairaLanders but majority was throwing daggers! Now they are crying.
I wonder what would have happened if we have all spoken out about all his mis-steps before now.
Only God can help us now.
It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by PassingShot(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
ajepako:

Mr passingshot..is there light in your hood?

Because l havent seen a blink of light in my hood in lagos since Sunday.

Since you have the ears of ' baba' please tell him things are harder than before.. e joo oh.

E SEUN PUPO
Hard luck to you guys. Just hope things improve soon. I am a diasporan. So no issues about light, water and good amenities. Dem over boku for here.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by egalitarian78: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
MORNDEW:
So what caused the increase? Buhari?
No. It is IBB.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by veil: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

I rebuke that!
Stop lying to yourself you expected GEJ to change the whole political structure in 5 years?
What he did was build Universities, expanded agriculture making it a model for other developing countries per Forbes.

Because he gave opportunites to Nigerian Business in the East, to build industries with grants and loans he will always be my hero. That we saw the revitalizing of the aviation industry with Mm2, building of Enugu and numerous other airports. Remodling of all.

We saw somthing tangible. Like ghost workers in the 10s of thousands cut off the payroll which pissed off OBJ and other Cabal like IBB.

You people have signed your country over to the biggest 419 crew in 9ja history.

There u go, the ethnic way. Leave ur mind open dont let ur emotions cloud ur judgement ,be objective and constructive in ur criticism. This will go a long way to help us.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Mistermamus(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Eyah CHAI baba why naw? U keep on disappointing ya zombies
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by lucarella: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
To be honest, I hate everything going oni n the country now. However, I have concluded in my thoughts that you can't have a government function properly in this democratic setting.

People have their hands rooted deep in corruption and because it has been the norm, they will fight back with everything they've got. We need the Singapore kind of government. If policies embarked upon will help the country in the long run, then the government should go ahead. I haven't seen a worthy opposition. All I hear is noise. The opposition needs to criticize constructively.

Left to PMB, a lot of People would have been in jail by now. But our judicial system wouldn't allow. All in the name of rule of law. People that there's more than enough evidence showing that they committed the crimes they are accused of. So it's really difficult runningt he country they way we expect PMB to run it.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nellybii: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Were we not told that he is our only saviour?

You had time to post all these.
You are a live proof of the level of unemployment in Nigeria. Why don't you find something to do better than wasting your talent here, where you remain anonymous.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ODUBEZE: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
aikluck007:
The traveler
Hahaha... hohoho... hehehe... no be small thing ooooo. A beg approve him VISA make he travel again jooor
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nellybii: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:
Understandable.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445608_now_jpeg4e80cadb04809833dd7e1003c3001787

You are a live proof of the level of unemployment in Nigeria. Why don't you find something to do better than wasting your talent here, where you remain anonymous.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by anonimi: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Nellybii:

Don't mind me bro.
I am waiting for the immediate jobs and the N5,000 promised us by Buhari grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117154_img20151105161420_jpeg007b05bfa49c09b43abe5bc42f0158c1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ODUBEZE: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
PMB will not be facing too much critics now if he had supported GEJ in moving Nigeria forward.
Hit LIKE if you know its true click SHARE if you don't believe.

10 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Chukky86: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Anybody that said that Nigeria condition is good the way burhari governors it now ,may God almighty governors his or her home or life and his or her present and coming generation same way in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by qtx(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
I joined a commercial bike , abo.ki carried me and i teased him and said , how you see this government now? dem de try abi? As in how biz now compared to when last government bin dey?
In the words of the aboki" which garmant? walahi talalahi, baba adon spoil biznes. Okada b4 b4 de mk like 3 to 4 thousand naira epri day but now , money i no dey. baba na so so pight pight me i hear say i de pight. na prison i de put am for fifo, i no work at all"

I asked him but na you vote am , "yes na i bin think say baba i go do fine somthin ." he responded
Then i said , so next election you go still vote na, and he said "no na haba, na only baba e dey there?" and i said wahala dey!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Utchman1: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
The end shall justify the means. I still believe.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by nikz(f): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
In nigeria's corrupt state things were okay and suddenly a magician came in and things are hard! A magician that promised #1 to 1usd, free food for kids in schs, 5k to unemployed youths, etc I call him a magician cus it's only magicians that make things happen within a twinkle of an eye! Y make promises that u and ur party can't fulfil sir? It's not funny anymore we need God's intervention in this country.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by big7: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
xreal:
Buhari still needs some time to stabilize.

Taking nonsense ... We would have to wait for years before he settles bah... After delaying the appointment of his ministers for months ... Now he even plan to change them ... He is just confused.... Changing ministers he took close to six month appoint... Wanna change dem less than six month of appointing .. #this obviously nonsense
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ozoemenaca: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
I pity Nigerians the suffering is just too much for our people
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by najib632(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08
U are jus disguising urself, I am pretty sure u didn't vote for PMB
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ajepako(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Hard luck to you guys. Just hope things improve soon. I am a diasporan. So no issues about light, water and good amenities. Dem over boku for here.

I get a clearer picture why you are a hard-core Buharist..

As a diasporan you are mercifully excluded from the hardship back home and the sliding naira is in your favor..

So your unfflinching support and loyalty is crystal clear.....to me..

E ku ajoo oh..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2016
You used 757 or so "complete entries" to project the views of at least 160 million people?
That is statistically ridiculous.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Reference(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
banmee:

You are funny. No one has the dexterity to lead Nigeria. It is just not possible. If it was, it would have happened by now. It is more than half a century and Nigerians are still searching for the special one. It can never happen. Not with the way the mentality of Nigerians is structured.

Now you guys are waking.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by MrEverest(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2016
kITATITA:
There is no leader that takes tough decisions that would remain popular. Human beings were created free and they want to remain unhindered and enjoy soft living and luxury. Most fathers are not popular with their children because they can't give such children all the freedom they want. Those who want government to pay for fuel not imported and for government to go to CBN and take dollars and distribute to indolent population would wait longer. No leader who manages the economy at the peak of economic challenges will be popular. Obama was not popular at the height of American economic difficulties.
Yours is a lost case. I can only shake my head at your gulibility & naivity, why did you allow yourself to be so decieved? You suffering from acute denial syndrome, believe me, even if you are scavenging & starving to death, you will still have faith till your last breath that Buhari's cart of food is coming! So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nellybii: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Don't mind me bro.
I am waiting for the immediate jobs and the N5,000 promised us by Buhari grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117154_img20151105161420_jpeg007b05bfa49c09b43abe5bc42f0158c1

I quite feel for you. Sorry oooo
waiting for 5k a month. So you are one of those weak and vulnerable Nigerians. Sorry ndo
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by xreal: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2016
big7:

Taking nonsense ... We would have to wait for years before he settles bah... After delaying the appointment of his ministers for months ... Now he even plan to change them ... He is just confused.... Changing ministers he took close to six month appoint... Wanna change dem less than six month of appointing .. #this obviously nonsense

Ppl dey vex oo.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by godwin120alex: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Honestly is the pool is done on the streets he will get approximately 1% minus vat, bank postal charge and tax
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by godwin120alex: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2016
If
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by godwin120alex: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
if
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nellybii: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
qtx:
I joined a commercial bike , abo.ki carried me and i teased him and said , how you see this government now? dem de try abi? As in how biz now compared to when last government bin dey?
In the words of the aboki" which garmant? walahi talalahi, baba adon spoil biznes. Okada b4 b4 de mk like 3 to 4 thousand naira epri day but now , money i no dey. baba na so so pight pight me i hear say i de pight. na prison i de put am for fifo, i no work at all"

I asked him but na you vote am , "yes na i bin think say baba i go do fine somthin ." he responded
Then i said , so next election you go still vote na, and he said "no na haba, na only baba e dey there?" and i said wahala dey!
grin

So it is all about the next elections lol grin
When have Nigerians ever voted based on performance?? Have you not wondered why you preferred GEJ even with his obvious nonperformance.
Get it into your thick skull. If elections are held today in Nigeria. PMB will still win. You know why? There isn't a better alternative. If you can mention a better alternative to him as president I won't mind. lol
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by BushidoBlue(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The problem is that the Government does not communicate its polices well.

I mean that,using light as an example....the government should tell Nigerians that while we cannot give you light 24/7, this is what we intend to do to get to that goal....while outlining a step by step process to getting to that goal.

Bad communication is not good.

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by chernest2002: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Even if you blame Buhari till tomorrow, he don't know what to do be say he don't know. His name is Buhari,meaning FAILURE.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by MORNDEW(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
No. It is IBB.
some of you just abuse the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom / Southern Kaduna Killings: Shehu Sani Visits SOKAPU Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.