Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander (36732 Views)

Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by undigeh: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nobody can speak for BH, they have access to any popular media. They have been using YouTube to talk to the world about their might , about captured territories, to debunk government propaganda and project their own propaganda.

We have never heard that they have been banned by YouTube or something like that .
We have been expecting their own pronouncement alongside with that of government as usual.

Anything outside that idonblivit, be it from Salkida, the press man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is shanji
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by babestella: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aufbauh:

And you expect an entirely non Nigerian Gen. Rodriguez to know better right?
Awkward logic & twisted reasoning.

I guess you don't know how international intelligence works, do you know how the CIA works? They are everywhere in the world, they see everything they want to see. If I were you, I will not totally dismiss this info, Nigeria is a local village when it comes to intelligence and surveillance.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by tsdarkside(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Orjioorji:
Zombies willbbe like; this guy must be an Ipob.

he is an ipob.. they have both the same interest:

the disintegration of naija...

hahahaha...usafricom?,,,,hilarious...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by tsdarkside(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
courage89:
They're looking for an avenue to set up a base in Africa.

mbanu.... over our dead bodies... will never happen lai lai.... abomination!!!!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by vislabraye(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
bapullow:
Mumu Mention the territories or local Govn that are under control of BH

Zombies will always remain zombies. I rest my case
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Excuzeme: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
dammytosh:
Mention the territories.

Boko haram should bring their usual propaganda video showing flags in our Local Government Area.

That is the simplest thing to ask.

But wailers abandon common sense just because they want to criticize.

The same US that approved money to enter Iraq because of chemical weapon ? After killing thousands, there was no weapon any wia.

The m0r0nic wailers know all these, but anything negative about the country excites them.

Jokers. No amount of "We tell them" will derail us as a country so brace up for 3- 7 years of unlimited wailing !!!

Tell me to choose between a Government that spent 2.2Billion Naira on prayers against Bokoharam and Buhari's Govt, I will choose Buhari again. That is common sense not ConMan's sense.

A major highway in Borno was opened in February after 3 years of closure because of Boko Haram.
If that is not a sign of progress, nothing more will

God bless you!

I read the "American manufactured" Report and l was like, A whole American General can never be this D@ft to make an allegation without even attempting to substantiate it with on single FACT?

How difficutlt is it really, to say "our intelligence shows that A, B, C local Govts are still controlled by B/Haram"? Less than TEN WORDS...yet he was wobbling, rambling and fumbling! shocked shocked

And this brings us to reality: You cannot trust everything America says!
When questioned, please read where he did not talk about the dangers posed by Boko Haram to Nigeria..... but as usual, in their "We are god" syndrome, all he was concerned was "How Boko haram posed some danger to American citizens.........meanwhile they are within Nigeria!

It appears that these American Generals are just interested in spreading these Wars all over Africa, destabilize Africa, stunt our Growth and make us backwards even more.....so we can keep running to them and look at them in awe.

Nigerians and Africans must learn from places like Libya and what happened to Libyans: most are them who banded together with America to kill Ghadafi and burn their own country, are stranded in Greece and Turkey right now, in the "open cold".... as Refugees! undecided undecided
This was the same Libya that "Refugees run to" and Libyans that live like Kings within Africa! shocked shocked

Its said you dont value what you have (Peace especially!) , until you lose it.

Iraqis thought Saddam was the worst thing to happen to them, after God created devil. I bet they are all wishing and praying that the "days of Saddam" can return, right now.

Look at Syria too! [/b]Which is better? To be ruled by Assad........... or to be ruled by ISIS and constantly bombed with Chemical weapons! grin grin
tens of thousands of them have died in open sea since then, hoping to just reach Europe and have some rest. undecided

[b]Closer home in South Sudan nko?
Some of them have actually relocated back to the same "Sudan republic" they fought to run away from.

I know a lot of people cant learn from history, an even bigger number cant see "the Big Picture" of events but even if you show them, they cant comprehend it.

If this Govt fails, Nigeria may become a failed state, just like all those countries l have mentioned (the same words they were told in those countries, before they started fighting themselves, with America help!)

If Nigeria fails, those of you still enjoying some form of limited freedom, limited "economic activity, limited prosperity, limited dignity and other "limited" potentials, ...........will even lose those "limited potentials" and becoem refugees! And l can bet you that no one in the world likes "black refugees" so it will be worse for you than what those Middle Eastern (light skinned though) folks are suffering now.

Sit Back and Reflect...... juts open your mind and IMAGINE..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Excuzeme: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

mbanu.... over our dead bodies... [b]will never happen lai lai
.... abomination!!!! [/b] angry angry angry angry

They already did that a few years back!

Its called AFRICOM (African Command) ..with bases in Ghana, Liberia and some other countries within Africa.

What they want now is to let the soldiers in those Bases, "Se some ACTION".............. fight some war!
So, if there is no war, they simply create it...and then fight it for you.

Its like they are testing their readiness to fight in an African terrain.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by dmexy33: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aufbauh:

And you expect an entirely non Nigerian Gen. Rodriguez to know better right? Awkward logic & twisted reasoning.
"it seems you know more about our budget than I do" lol
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by tsdarkside(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Excuzeme:

They already did that a few years back!

Its called AFRICOM (African Command) ..with bases in Ghana, Liberia and some other countries within Africa.

What they want now is to let the soldiers in those Bases, "Se some ACTION".............. fight some war!
So, if there is no war, they simply create it...and then fight it for you.

Its like they are testing their readiness to fight in an African terrain.

then we shall battle them on african soil and help their enemies like china, iran and russia...

scramble for africa my foot... angry angry angry[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by maddock(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Excuzeme:

God bless you!

I read the "American manufactured" Report and l was like, A whole American General can never be this D@ft to make an allegation without even attempting to substantiate it with on single FACT?

How difficutlt is it really, to say "our intelligence shows that A, B, C local Govts are still controlled by B/Haram"? Less than TEN WORDS...yet he was wobbling, rambling and fumbling! shocked shocked

When questioned, please read where he did not talk about the dangers posed by Boko Haram to Nigeria..... but as usual, in their "We are god" syndrome, all he was concerned was "How Boko haram posed some danger to American citizens.........meanwhile they are within Nigeria!

It appears that these American Generals are just interested in spreading these Wars all over Africa, destabilize Africa, stunt our Growth and make us backwards even more.....so we can keep running to them and look at them in awe.

Nigerians and Africans must learn from places like Libya and what happened to Libyans: most are them who banded together with America to kill Ghadafi and burn their own country, are stranded in Greece and Turkey right now, in the "open cold".... as Refugees! undecided undecided
This was the same Libya that "Refugees run to" and Libyans that live like Kings within Africa! shocked shocked

Iraqis thought Saddam was the worst thing to happen to them, after God created devil. I bet they are all wishing and praying that the "days of Saddam" can return, right now.

Look at Syria too! [/b]Which is better? To be ruled by Assad........... or to be ruled by ISIS and constantly bombed with Chemical weapons! grin grin
tens of thousands of them have died in open sea since then, hoping to just reach Europe and have some rest. undecided

Some of them have actually relocated back to the same "Sudan republic" they fought to run away from.

I know a lot of people cant learn from history, an even bigger number cant see "the Big Picture" of events but even if you show them, they cant comprehend it.

If this Govt fails, Nigeria may become a failed state, just like all those countries l have mentioned (the same words they were told in those countries, before they started fighting themselves, with America help!)

If Nigeria fails, those of you still enjoying some form of limited freedom, limited "economic activity, limited prosperity, limited dignity and other "limited" potentials, ...........will even lose those "limited potentials" and becoem refugees! And l can bet you that no one in the world likes "black refugees" so it will be worse for you than what those Middle Eastern (light skinned though) folks are suffering now.

God bless you my brother. Too many idiots running amock here. The simple anwer to the idiotic statement made these Americans who main mission is to destabalise the whole world, why has Bro Shekau suddenly stopped airing videos? Abi him data don finish. Or MTN finnaly barred his line after the fine.

Whether we like it or not this new goverment have really made tremendous success in the fight against BH, or else the whole Maiduguri would have been over run by now. After Maiduguri all the way to Kano would have also being annexed had the former goverment was still in power and what I just said is FACT. Find anybody living in Maiduguri and ask.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Adeniyimi: 3:51am On Mar 12, 2016
God punish d US commander..... What is their problem. They are d one empowering d boko haram and isis just to steal our resources.... FG need to kick all US soldier out of our country. Stupid pple
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Adeniyimi: 4:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Excuzeme:

God bless you!

Bleep that idiot called US commander.... what is their problem with nigeria. They should face their problem in their country, they also have gun shot every day in new york and nothing as been done about it, they still want to steal our oil abi
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by najib632(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
babestella:

I guess you don't know how international intelligence works, do you know how the CIA works? They are everywhere in the world, they see everything they want to see. If I were you, I will not totally dismiss this info, Nigeria is a local village when it comes to intelligence and surveillance.
Bro dont ever underestimate 9ja its just dat we don't like sticking our noses in things dat don't concern us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.