Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law (36150 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by chigoizie7(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:

Not the same. You said she fought with Mama. Whereas she prolly just responded to mama's accusation and that sounded like a challenge to those egbewagers that pounced on her. You do not know the whole story dem fit don decide that day say even if she greet them, na beating dem go use answer her.

Ok,
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by Sunseeker: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians and Violence !
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by swiffy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thats d gain u get staying in a family house.since 1989 una no fit afford 2 pay rent of at least 2bedroom apartment.
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by lolaluv1(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
ceejay80s:
I am not trying to be tribal here, but the truth is that yorubas are always like that, give them everyday and they are ur best friend , the day u will stop giving , u r own don finish,
Ask my land lady alhaja

I agree...
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by PhilBliss(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hw come d husband neva said anytin?? Na d wife na don lose out nw. Sowi 2 d victim. Nxt tym look b4 U leap
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by iykekelvins(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Holy Lord
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by Avenger4NL(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

http://www.punchng.com/housewife-loses-eye-after-scuffle-with-79-year-old-mother-in-law/
Good thing you indicated your source coz the story and the picture attached make me disbelieve what you posted.

The picture is that of a woman with an injured right eye while the story is that of a woman whose left eye has been damaged. So who is fooling who? undecided

Conclusion: Never believe everything you find on/in blogs/newspapers etc.
Re: Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law by SenatorJames(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers That Specialize In Stealing Cars In Lagos Traffic Arrested (Photos) / Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.