Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) (25606 Views)

Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by queensera(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as @early funds on Facebook took to the platform to reveal the condition of his eye after he was arrested and beaten by SARS operatives in lagos state.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/man-almost-lost-his-eye-after-being.html

1 Share

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Generalkaycee(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
#ENDSARSNOW#

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by taylor89(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria is gone

Do you believe me that no SARS man can do this to a herdsman

Why is this country subjecting her citizens to pain

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by cyberdurable(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
But why will all these boys not lay low and work in silence?

You pick 100k you run go change name on Facebook, attach Funds to it,... Begin they grow rough beards and hair... Common sense is not really common... Abeg who get free SMTP jare?

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by vivypretty(f): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
what kind of wickedness is this

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by liljaydee(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
EARLY FUNDS leads to mercilessly beaten............................ grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Foodforthought: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
This only happens in Africa...in Nigeria we do not really have security operatives but just thugs and thieves on uniform

8 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by MrMicholo(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2018
This is a normal black man's attitude... They resort to brutality and intimidation when faced with certain circumstance they can't decipher..
For example.
I just came out from a two months ban...

By now, you'd be thinking I did one heinous thing... Buh I didn't..

My only crime was telling a female Mod to guide the manner in which she uses threatening and cuss words against people in a particular section of Nairaland.
I went further to tell her that most people she sees here are people she can't sit where they sat or get a common handshake from.
The next morning, I got to my O.A.R and logged in to Nairaland and vooom, I've been banned..
For few minutes, I had a mild moment of reflection... These are our future..
They were handed a shred of power and they become intoxicated... They think they can do anything... Just anything

Later, that same person will come and blame and attack our leaders or military officers for the same crime..
I just knew right then that this was a black man's mentality... Give them leadership and they run mad.. It's appalling
Now reason what she would have done if it was real life and she was in uniform...
she would have killed me..

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Those SARS guys are wicked....

I said that under the influence of alcohol.

4 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Sweetcollins: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thank God for your eyez

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by ChiefSweetus: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
WHAT THE FÙCK!!? shocked shocked shocked SARS want to turn dis boy to Nigerian eye-dol!! sad

8 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by bjayx: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
What a shame?

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Break your eye... Afonjas Sha!
Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by KrystosCJ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
When SARS kills a politician's child, they will end it.

18 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Radicalface: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
The eye is already broken, just thank the gods you survived

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by summerflame(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
cyberdurable:

You pick 100k you run go change name on Facebook, attach Funds to it,... Begin they grow rough beards and hair... Common sense is not really common... Abeg who get free SMTP jare?
pm me
Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by calddon(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Daz hw #endsars just die, Nigerians can never see sumtin through.

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by yeman1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Very very bad shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by avalontony(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
When I see the cross.....I see freedom
When I see the grave ....I see Jesus

When I see SARS........I see demons grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Abfinest007(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
sars are all sadist killjoy

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by summerflame(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
#ENDLEGIMATETHUGS
#ENDSARSNOW
#ENDLEGIMATETHIEVESINBLACKUNIFORM

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by greggng: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
The guy didn't tell us what he did. May be Sars reacted in self defense. I reserve my comment cos I don't know the details

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by gidi365: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Chuks9000: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
You survived as in you are alive or as in your eye excaped attempted destruction?
Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Awaja(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Almost abi lost his eye ,this is barbaric

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Odioko1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
That's why I don't pity those fools when soldiers beat them or armed robbers waste them angry angry angry angry

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Shroud: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
cyberdurable:

how does his act justify this barbaric treatment?

Funny you have no word for SARS but chose to mitigate the intensity of their brute behaviour by blaming the victim.

And you're yapping about common sense. Seriously?

11 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by 1Rebel: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
taylor89:
Nigeria is gone

Do you believe me that no SARS man can do this to a herdsman

Why is this country subjects its citizens to pain

Exactly my point, If you have the opportunity to leave the country LEGALLY, don’t hesitate. Nigeria is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Your ID na @early funds. Na you cast urself na... Pele grin Dem wan turn you to one-eyed Sunday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) / Suspects Arrested By Police In Connection With Killings In Benue (Photos) / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.