Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos (2078 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by TolstoyFan: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Less than 48 hours to the traditional wedding ceremony of the Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II to Miss Wuraola Otiti, new selfie shots of the beautiful Olori-to-be have surfaced. The traditional wedding ceremony holds on Saturday, 12th March 2016 by 12 noon at the Edo Hotel premises, No. 4 Okada Drive GRA Benin City, Edo State capital. On Sunday, 13th March 2016, there will be a thanksgiving ceremony of their traditional union at the Royal Court of Ife, Aafin, Enuwa Square in Ile-Ife, Osun State by 12 noon.

http://dawntodusknews.com/ooni-of-ifes-new-wife-wuraola-in-hot-selfie-photos/

Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by praise007: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2016
OK
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by blithe2nice(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm...Her make up Na D..I..E. Lips. Be like..........complete the missing word.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by xreal: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2016
So she will be a wife to a semi god.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by DIIGZ(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2016
HML in advance Even if some haters said u be runs girl,everyone has a past,beware of people/friends u share ur secrets with.....u know d rest
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by 2boiz(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2016
See lips grin
She nor fine sef
Congratz anyways
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2016
blithe2nice:
Hmmmmmm...Her make up Na D..I..E. Lips. Be like..........complete the missing word.
.PHILIP

KIKIKIKIKIKI
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by ojophilip(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
OMO!!! this one na confirm gbese girl
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
blithe2nice:
Pussy lips grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2016
myfantasies:
Pussy lips grin grin
it's me again, really want to meet u. I replied u that ur 100% safe with me.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by myfantasies(f): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
ethene:

it's me again, really want to meet u. I replied u that ur 100% safe with me.
Den u r free to meet me
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by johnydon22(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
myfantasies:
Pussy lips grin grin
2boiz:
See lips grin
She nor fine sef
Congratz anyways
blithe2nice:

That type of lips is the best for BJ grin You go speak in different tongues i swear grin
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
myfantasies:
Den u r free to meet me
So how do I meet u?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Wuraola In Hot Selfie Photos by myfantasies(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
ethene:

So how do I meet u?
Send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Tor Tiv The Fifth Emerges. Prof. J O I Ayatse. / Meet Dr Official The Professional Contortionists / Friday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.