Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB (25279 Views)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by goodvision12(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
That woman no know wetin dey do am?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:
An IPOB member should please answer the question the madam raised.. Why did The Biafran agitation started almost immediately after GEJ lost? Why?

They will lie to you with their response. IPOB and lies, insults and abuses are like hot bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by demslayerrz: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
D real reason why u trust them at ur own peril.[b] In Aburi Ghana, Ojukwu n Awolowo both agreed for secession [/b]after Gowon bungled d opportunity of confederation with a central govt but suddenly Awo was offered Finance Minister and he betrayed Ojukwu. This sowed d seed of mutual suspicion btwn d east n d west. Bia*** is a spirit and according to Soyinka can't be defeated. While I v always viewed her support with a pinch of support I can only thnk God today who has shown d world thru her melancholic behaviour dat she is highly unstable.

You see why people call you all gala sellers. You deserve to be lynched for being ignorant. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by demslayerrz: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hahaha we told Ipork youths that Nkem is re.tar.ded but they never listened cheesy grin

They said hmmnn this woman is not a coward ooo like her people.

I used to think she was Shukum Abiama because those eulogies were beyond bar grin

The muffuguh even gave herself an I-pork name like she was going to be the future president of Biassfra grin grin
after all she knows how gullible and emotional the average Fan Yogo kid can be cheesy

Now they are telling us they never trusted a Yoruba. Oh really? grin

Maaaan I need to dig up some files where I saw them waxing lyrical about this woman

Una wan change mouth cheesy grin. Ema explode ni grin

They were cheering her up then and even said she is the best thing after slice bread. Iboes are just stepping stone for everyone, you can see how one barcanista used them several times on nairaland. FFK is doing same now, buhahahahaha. They are too emotional and ignorant. Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by demslayerrz: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
PentiumPro:
Sometimes, you winning depend on your presentation.
She gave IPOB a clue already, shelve the notion of violence in your agitation.
Drop #BIAFRAORDEATH for #BIAFRAANDPEACE and see how people will support you.

When Yoruba peeps told them the woman is mentally unstable, they said its a lie that she is a brave one and special, Iboes can be manipulated easily. They are too emotional, everyone have been using them since 1708BC even on nairaland, Barca have used and reused them. Buhahahahahaha. Iboes oooooooo

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
kemi became nkem.... hilarious... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
my igbo woman is not talking about biafra no more...

chaiiii... i dodged a giant bullet... she is happy again...

sai urhobo, sai yoruba, sai hausa, sai ndigbo,

sai y'all.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by modath(f): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hahaha we told Ipork youths that Nkem is re.tar.ded but they never listened cheesy grin

I used to think she was Shukum Abiama because those eulogies were beyond bar grin

The muffuguh even gave herself an I-pork name like she was going to be the future president of Biassfra grin grin
after all she knows how gullible and emotional the average Fan Yogo kid can be cheesy

Maaaan I need to dig up some files where I saw them waxing lyrical about this woman

I dey try to waka pass dis kain thread but this your post is golden, I don laff taya ehn. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Herdeyjurkeh(f): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
D real reason why u trust them at ur own peril. In Aburi Ghana, Ojukwu n Awolowo both agreed for secession after Gowon bungled d opportunity of confederation with a central govt but suddenly Awo was offered Finance Minister and he betrayed Ojukwu. This sowed d seed of mutual suspicion btwn d east n d west. Bia*** is a spirit and according to Soyinka can't be defeated. While I v always viewed her support with a pinch of support I can only thnk God today who has shown d world thru her melancholic behaviour dat she is highly unstable.
really ojukwu and awolowo? Seriously did u wrote ite that history urself or u dreamt about it because from an authentic source awolowo was not part of aburi accord attendee

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by babydioku(f): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
What do you expect from an ofe-mmanu?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Tex42(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Trust yoruba at your own peril
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
aspabay:
What I don't understand is why this agitation didn't start with GEJ and you waited for a Yoruba and Hausa in power?

Dates in these Screenshots answers your question.

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Like barcanista like Kemi.two of a kind.
Wherever the wind blows.
NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by HalfTruth: 4:21am On Apr 19, 2016
No one should refer to this chic as kemi. She doesn't deserve it. We will use her Christened name; Nkem
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by prince9851(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2017

Hahaha we told I-pork youths that Nkem is re.tar.ded but they never listened cheesy grin

hehehe who dey laff naw

Your woman came to court looking like a forgone alternative grin
None of her fans even cared to "come" out for her grin

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Biafman: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
This useless nimcompoop should be jailed and the prison keys thrown into the deepest part of the ocean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.