Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) (34616 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
magicminister:
[size=18pt]She would've been alive if she saved enough money and had those kids in south-africa or europe or america or anywhere but Nigeria.
Its common knowledge that the only thing most Nigerian medical practitioners can diagnose is malaria and typhoid. Even at that, the chances of getting wrongly diagnosed is still high.

Rest in peace!!!
[/size]

Considering the fact that we do not know allabout the case....including pre-existing conditions, as well as the circumstances surrounding the labour and delviery.....I say it is too early to shout ''Negligence''

Having triplets is a very high risk pregnancy.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_pregnant-with-multiples-potential-complications_3584.bc

I know we docs can be incompetent sometimes....but sometimes it isn't always our fault too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by tomholly: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Where did she go b4 the birth?
A man in my villaga and a fada of 1 of our prominent politicians married three wives and the second whom he loved so much had no male issue.
He went to IGWE and made a covenant and Igwe gave him a male child but with the condition that he will not see it.
So he was in the farm when news reached him that his dreams had come through but on his way home,he was struck by thunder.
Any1 from Abina Ikwo in Ebonyi can quote me for clarity.
Be wise
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
adedayourt:

every loving wife wud neva b conftable in such circumstances naw cry

Sorry for her then
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Steady259(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Eeya, May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by applemark: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lilimax:

During most C- section these days, women are awake while the section is being carried out.
It's no longer a must to fall asleep. smiley

Ait Lillimax, but will you trust such hospital like this to have a C section, because that's what most these bungalow hospitals are , haphazard ways of providing health Care

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by calcal: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Medical service is sucks in this country. no one is dying during labor in Belarus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by silvia211(f): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rip ma
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by ajimega: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
If she had known shebi she for remain childless? undecided

Like seriously, maybe your mum should not have taken the risk of ur pregnancy so she would not have to die. Please reason at some point before you talk and grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by peacengine(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
If she had known shebi she for remain childless? undecided
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by juman(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Painful.

God mercies on the kids.
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
ajimega:

Like seriously, maybe your mum should not have taken the risk of ur pregnancy so she would not have to die. Please reason at some point before you talk and grow up.

The last time I checked, my mother didn't give birth to triplets. If you didn't have something more meaningful to say, u should have just shut up and not quoted me. Talk about reasoning before you talk undecided spare me the crap

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
may her soul rest well in Jesus name...as for the babies? I wish You them divine care
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
magicminister:
[size=18pt]She would've been alive if she saved enough money and had those kids in south-africa or europe or america or anywhere but Nigeria.
Its common knowledge that the only thing most Nigerian medical practitioners can diagnose is malaria and typhoid. Even at that, the chances of getting wrongly diagnosed is still high.

Rest in peace!!!
[/size]
So people dont die in hospital in those countries ? Your case of colonial mentality & self deprecation cum self-abnegation is serious !

2 Likes

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by khatea: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
cry
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
magicminister:

You gotta accept the fact that Nigerian medical practitioners trained in Nigeria are poorly trained.
No facilities to train with and no on hands experience.
Like i said, the best i would let a Nigerian medic diagnose me is malaria or typhoid cos that is what they know how to diagnose best.

Alot of people have lose loved ones due to the piss poor training of our medical practitioners.
I don't know bout you to i have lost 2 people that i hold dearly.

one died as a result of negligence.
the other one died as a result of mis-diagnosis.

loool...

Yeah, but don't forget thousands of women have caesarean operations daily in Lagos state and go home safe and sound with their babies healthy. Quite a number of them are multiple pregnancies too, and yet, they are delivered safely.

I can also give you statistics of people I know personally who have died while in the U.S visiting. 1. A 30year old young girl, less than 2weeks after giving birth(she went to deliver in the U.S) and next thing was a severe headache. She went to the emergency, B.p was found to be high and she was sent home on some sedatives. No basic urine tests were done. She was rushed back to the emergency unconscious, with a stroke, emergency brsain surgery done but BOOM she still died. What killed her? ?post partum eclampsia. She was buried in the U.S, and her baby brought back home to her husband and parents. This is a true life story.

Another true life story in the U.S- A 74 year old man went to see his children and grandkids in the U.S, next week, he fell sick and was admitted, put in I.C.U (where you have the best hands in the world - generally I.C.U staff are considered the best everywhere you can rely on them always- Drs, nurses) yet he still died.

Oh, and should I tell you about a cousin who went for a fibroid operation in the U.S and almost died on the table? Was given about 3 bags of blood.

These are all true life stories OK.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by khatea: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=jidesam168 post=43672469]She was a Corper mate when I was serving in ibadan back then in the year 2010, she served at federal cooperative college eleyele ibadan, what a brilliant lady,Infact she is one of the most responsible lady have ever met in my life as a friend, should I talk about her word of encouragement or how we do play scrabble and chess game together, Infact death is a cheat. pls can anybody drop the helpline so that I will extend my own little financial help to the family. Iku doro, titi odi arinako, odi oju ala, ma sinmi laya oluwa cry cry cry cry

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by caramel13: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
She was a colleague in heritage bank. Very disciplined and hardworking. May her soul RIP
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by peacengine(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
adeseun22:
these babies do not look like they were just giving birth to, or am i the only one seeing this?

Same line of thought here.

RIP to this lovely lady
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by gnete: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
May her gentle soul RIP, and God will help our Nigerian's Doctors
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
RIP to the beautiful woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.