Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,597 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court (34562 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by ijustdey: 5:59pm On May 03, 2023
A divorce-seeking woman, Temilade Rasheed, on Wednesday told a Mapo Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Ibadan that her husband, Adeboye Rasheed hates her for giving birth to three girls.

Temilade in her testimony before the court, while seeking dissolution of her marriage, urged the court to grant her application for divorce.

”My in-laws are pushing my estranged husband to leave me for producing three girls and one boy.

“My lord, Rasheed no longer loves me because I gave birth to three girls. After my girls were born, he threw me like garbage and married another wife.

The only one Rasheed caters for is my fourth child, who is a male,” Temilade said.

The petitioner further stated that her husband has turned her into a punching bag.

She told the court that he has been responsible for the welfare of the three children.

Temilade consequently prayed the court to grant her custody of all the children but to order Rasheed to be responsible for their upkeep.

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by God1000(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2023
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.

345 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Zonefree(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2023
“The only one Rasheed caters for is my fourth child, who is a male,” Temilade said.

Temilade consequently prayed the court to grant her custody of all the children but to order Rasheed to be responsible for their upkeep.

Never believe the words of a Nigerian woman. There are more to her story. Until you hear from the man, never conclude on anything.

You want custody of the children you can't take care of undecided

216 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Xscape1993(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2023
Useless husband. A man a bit close to us abandoned his family and ran to the village just because his wife gave birth to 3 girls.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Loveagain(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:

Exactly.

24 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2023
Ur husband is an idiot 4 not understanding basic biology

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Pochettino(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2023
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by RightToReject(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2023
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Mindlog: 7:12pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Never believe the words of a Nigerian woman. There are more to her story. Until you hear from the man, never conclude on anything.

You expect the court to grant custody to the man to hand over to his second wife to treat as she likes while their mother is still alive?

The court would grant her custody and the man would be told to make provisions for their four children.

E born 3 girls and one boy, werey still dey complain.

In the future as adults, the same daughters he is now neglecting will be emotionally blackmailed to forgive their father and reach out in order to provide for him.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
that yeye fool of a husband still doesnt understand that HE IS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HAVING ONLY DAUGHTERS!!!

BIOLOGY 101:
women only carry X chromosome while men carry X or Y chromosome... Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. A man's X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome makes a baby girl (XX) and a man's Y chromosome with mama's X chromosome will make a baby boy (XY)

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by JeffreyJunior: 7:48pm On May 03, 2023
Xscape1993:
Useless husband.....
Hian, just like that?😄.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Houseofglam7(f): 7:50pm On May 03, 2023
The silly mofo doesn’t know he determines the sexes of his kids!!!!!
Numbskull

He may even be a nairalander for all we know undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

seems you didn't read the story very well. Next time don't be in a haste to comment for likes and stop embarassing your mother

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Marveeno(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2023
But three girls is not bad.. maybe he just want a mix of both gender in the family

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Amuluonyenaego: 9:49pm On May 03, 2023
No be him pour them inside you?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 03, 2023
The man needs some lessons on reproductive biology. He must think the woman determines the gender of the child... What an ungrateful dunce grin

I know someone who just gave birth to a baby girl after several years of waiting... The husband was crying for joy... embarassed

26 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by teacherbim(f): 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
In this 21st century cry
Your husband is sick

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Tboy222: 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
Well all you have to do is pray for Him and ask God for a solution,there is nothing God cannot do, I know you are depressed right now but keep your faith fired up by reading God's word and following it up with prayers.

But the most important thing here is you have to be born again, go down on your knees and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you and wash you with His precious blood ,ask Him to wash you clean tell Him you are sorry for your past deeds and ask Him to come into your life as your saviour,guide and counsellor.

The Bible In thebook of proverbs 23:18 says He that covereth His sin shall not prosper but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

God bless you as you hearken to His Word I would strongly recommend some YouTube channels for your faith.

2: Delafe testimonies (youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 Deep Believer ( youtube)
4 Sid Roth it is supernatural (youtube)
Please make sure you share with others. I will be praying for you. God almighty bless you amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
Wahala, so even in Yoruba land they don't value female children? Are you kidney me

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Daniel058(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2023
Na wah oo
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by goooze(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2023
Analagoue Husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Daniel058(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2023
teacherbim:
In this 21st century cry
Your husband is sick
if you are still young and single, Just pray that such wont happen to you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by bigdammyj: 9:52pm On May 03, 2023
Sorry about that.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Enemyofpeace: 9:53pm On May 03, 2023
Whether mail or femail children, boat are from God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by ExtremeDot: 9:53pm On May 03, 2023
Haha.
If only your husband know say na we male deh determine the gender of our children. Though, it's naturally beyond our control.

A child's biological sex (male or female) is determined by the chromosome that the male parent contributes. Males have XY sex chromosomes while females have XX sex chromosomes; the male can contribute the X or Y chromosome, while the female must contribute one of their X chromosomes.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Pythagoras001: 9:54pm On May 03, 2023
he has very low iq

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by caandi: 9:54pm On May 03, 2023
Pochettino:
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.
i doubt you’re a woman to be saying such

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by naijapikin2(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2023
Infact can I have the three girls.

Do a survey, you will find out that girls are the ones taking care of the home much more than men nawadays.

Although anyone wey God gives is okay

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by ozo13(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:

scientifically na wetin the man give woman e go produce.u give am X chromosome, she go add her own produce female.if u knack Y chromosome (specially for men ), she go produce male child for u

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.