Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,334 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

5 Musicians That Need To Go Back To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Musicians That Need To Go Back To School (759 Views)

Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Musicians That Need To Go Back To School by davidisaiah: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
By their lyrics you shall know them! These musicians really need to come clean and tell us the reason behind these blunders or better still go back to school.
1. Vic O: This uncle has no chill whatsoever, He has comfortably destroyed the English vocabulary and how he manages to get away with it is what surprises me. “Now you disappointed the hip hop/rap world”… “Anywhere I step to I make it rain.” We seriously need to get you a JAMB form. Afikpo is still admitting.... Read More http://ipublicizenaija.com/5-musicians-that-needs-to-back-to-school/

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Almost Died After Reacting To Eye Drops That Peeled off Her Skin / Oap Kaylah Oniwo Put Her Firm B00bs On Full Glare In Her Sexiest Photoshoot / It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.