Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (67903 Views)

Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by ksstroud: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who's basketmouth?
He thinks he understands this country...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by shamecurls(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wailers can never understand the simple English. They believe change is instant

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by bettercreature(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
98 percent of the posters are IPOD YOUTH,that is the problem we have in Nigeria today

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Babyphinas(f): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
He did not do the Photoshop y all the attack
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by olaomoola1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
If I b basket mouth I go blast as many as possible because saying my mind should not bringabout insult afterall if things start getting better nobody will say anything again

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by wordbank(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg ds change needs changing
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Basketmouth is being delusional. I dont understand a country where people will promise to do something, shamelessly not even come close to it, and their supporters will mindlessly drone on and continue to hail them.
Be honest and be real, or do u owe this person any particular alleigance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by obailala(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
The so called comments are from the usual suspects. By their names they are known; those are all Jonathanians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by LordCenturion(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Once I see those names Am not surprised ,,, this people are the enemy of progress,, they are the enemy of themselves yet they are blaming SW for their predicament... Hatred is in their blood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by sukkot: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
these biafrans no get joy at all. jus sayin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Kerochemist: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
I HAD HATE BUHARI SINCE 1889AD

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by shamecurls(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
By there names, u will know they re born to be evil

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by tonio2wo: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
All are Igbos !!! "Nkan to ba ma daara, a koo babe" so just chill
of course, those that voted him in are now too ashamed to speak. p.s. i know many of them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by SycophanticGoat: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aufbauh:
Patience is a virtue and those who lack it are deprived of it.
"When a leader inherits ruins, he has to clear and evacuate the debris in order to rebuild; naturally construction is not a lightning, it's steps in order of its design" - Sen. Shehu Sani

Hahahahahaha! That is more like it.. A day never goes by without them either blaming or giving excuses. The days are fast becoming weeks as weeks become months and months turns to years but yet you still give excuses and play some blame games. Nigerians are tired of the lies. You can only work and win back their hearts but rather than work, the government is only making media propagandas thru the minister of misinformation, junketing globally and increased the sufferings of the common man thru increased taxation, prices, etc.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by asomatc(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
tamonokare:
This is what the celebrated comedian posted on his Facebook page yesterday about PMB.

https://m.facebook.com/BasketmouthComedy/photos/a.475838960190.387584.333770020190/10156629062125191/?type=3&source=48
#Indigenous People Of Nigeria (IPON)
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Kingspin(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Freedom of speech.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by SycophanticGoat: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

LordCenturion:
Once I see those names Am not surprised ,,, this people are the enemy of progress,, they are the enemy of themselves yet they are blaming SW for their predicament... Hatred is in their blood

obailala:
The so called comments are from the usual suspects. By their names they are known; those are all Jonathanians.

shamecurls:
By there names, u will know they re born to be evil

bettercreature:
98 percent of the posters are IPOD YOUTH,that is the problem we have in Nigeria today

Misterdhee1:
Go through all the names, then you see a connection! Smh!! Tribalism won't take us anywhere, election is almost a year now..

So Tinubu's daughter, the great ipork tout queen that led some other jobless ipork touts to protest in Abuja some days back is Igbo too? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The irony, bigots are always the first to accuse others of bigotry. If not for sycophancy, who wouldn't see that the country is almost on the verge of total collapse? But hey, the bigoted zombies will still balls-lick their god even if 70% Nigerians starve to death.

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by lakesidepapa(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Wetin wan make me involve myself for politics if steady income dey enter my account as a result of hard work?
Good one there. Pls should me the way sir.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by laimo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
These are the same Jonathan family members anyway,always talking trash about others.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by SycophanticGoat: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Basketmouth is being delusional. I dont understand a country where people will promise to do something, shamelessly not even come close to it, and their supporters will mindlessly drone on and continue to hail them.
Be honest and be real, or do u owe this person any particular alleigance?

Baby I tire for them oh! Btw, if you observe critically, most of them on here (NL) still droll after their messiah but are crying their eyes out due to the hardship they face in real life. The sycophants can't just admit it..
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Sunnynwa: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aufbauh:

Talking trash from Germany. Why not go back to Nigeria and enjoy the gradual process?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by ogene007: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aufbauh:
"When a leader inherits ruins, he has to clear and evacuate the debris in order to rebuild; naturally construction is not a lightning, it's steps in order of its design" - Sen. Shehu Sani
I guess somebody must be picking up the bills for you, for if you truly are the one picking the bills, you will not be posting this trash. A lot of people who voted Buhari, and have met with the wrong side of the consequences of this maladministration have long left this Buharism. The only ones left are the ones who have other people like parents, uncles etc who are feeding from this present regime, picking the bills for them. If you had a job at May 29th 2015, and are out of job now, you will not come here to post trash. If you are earning less for the same job you were doing before due to the devaluation of the naira, you will not be posting trash online in support of an obviously clueless and irresponsible regime.Please, think well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Dahveydson(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Go through all the names, then you see a connection! Smh!! Tribalism won't take us anywhere, election is almost a year now..

I had to recheck and found out the basis of your line of thought. It's sickening though.

But the truth of the matter is things are going from bad to worse. I have not had light for 4 days and I don't even know who to blame because workers of IKEDC are on strike.

Today we bought fuel at N150 per litre at a filling station, not black market.

So even though you say tribalism, it doesn't change the situation on ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Opinedecandid(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Wetin wan make me involve myself for politics if steady income dey enter my account as a result of hard work?

It's not about politics, and I'm not envying your steady-flow good income. But guess what, governance affects you one way or the other.
Government policies decide whether or not your good income will amount to any thing.

What you could achieve/procur/purchase for use with a million naira a year ago, half or a third of it is what can only come to you with same amount today.

The prices of goods and services have all skyrocketed.
Except, maybe your income has equally soared proportionately in recent times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by kuuljay(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wailers have taken over the Internet. Any where buhari is mentioned they swarm like bees incidentally they are only igbos

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by shamecurls(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Wail-On

So Tinubu's daughter, the great ipork tout queen that led some other jobless ipork touts to protest in Abuja some days back is Igbo too? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The irony, bigots are always the first to accuse others of bigotry. If not for sycophancy, who wouldn't see that the country is almost on the verge of total collapse? But hey, the bigoted zombies will still balls-lick their god even if 70% Nigerians starve to death.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
No light, no fuel, no cash and everything is expensive. All na change

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by SycophanticGoat: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
shamecurls:

Wail-On

Well, I didn't expect any meaningful reply tho. I always knew Buhari has illiterate dullard zombies as supporters, so I'm not surprised..

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by SycophanticGoat: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
castroevans:
Before Apc took over government, my breakfast was UTC sliced bread,5eggs with a very thick tea (I don't need to add sugar to the thick)... now i'm resorting to agege bread, one egg and tea filled with water that u can't even taste the chocolate or milk in it... this is not the change we asked for.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by knightsTempler: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
There are some brands that packaging cannot sell, no matter the competence, creativity or innovation of the packager. This is the dilemma of the Buhari's government.The law of diminishing returns is a reality promoters of Buhari's change must come to terms with. Prof. Wole Soyinka described Buhari as a man in whom we have been offered “no evidence of the sheerest prospect of change".
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by bonafidetv: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
I noticed most of the names are Igbo ... but since I have been born ... Nigerians have been complaining about leaders .. make Jesus come run for next election oh

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by shamecurls(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Well, I didn't expect any meaningful reply tho. I always knew Buhari has illiterate dullard zombies as supporters, so I'm not surprised..

Wail-On! Am just certain you cant keep the tempo till 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja / Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.