Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (67887 Views)

Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Lisaflex(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ioannes:

you are talking about an IDEAL Nigeria where tribe shouldnt matter and not the reality on ground.

they have been complaining about Buhari even before he was sworn in. it's the case of crying wolf when there was none. now that there might be, How do we believe they are sincere.

I for one don't believe they are. I only take notice when Buhari's supporters complain.

A nation like Nigeria that was wrecked by the past government can't be expected to become suddenly great in a year or two.

when sincere critics talk, then we will listen.

I'm glad u admit dt der's d slightest chance dt der might be a wolf(even though u hv blatantly refused 2 tk a luk n confirm)
My dear ,not only Ibos r complaining,even those considered his supporters r complaining...Btw,it'll be nice if u can reevaluate sm of d opinions u hv formed concerning a certain tribe(will let u luk at things objectively)

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
HugoEagles15:

1.I don't smoke anything.

2.At least if I want to bash the govt...it is for being not clear enough about how they intend to give us good light and good water, and not being honest enough about how long it would take.

PDP lost because they said one thing...and it turned into another. Example....they said light would be steady in 2011, then 2014 , then they told us they lied. Sigh.

3.If you are taking out your sour feelings about the last election.....take them out somewhere else.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by ozila(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tummyyoung:

nun much tho
nd

Happy birthday to you!!!
Wullnp

superb stories! Thumbs up!!

tnx check my signature for more
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Progressive01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
The title should have been: "Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got FROM IPOD SCOUNDRELS". cheesy

Awon Sore Losers. cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Tummyyoung: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
ozila:

tnx check my signature for more
done dat alwedi am always @ ur bak bro
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by pdpchangeapc(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
henrygale:

Like someone said in the fbk post that if dey wanted patience,den Jonathan's wife will still b in aso rock.......so what people are asking for is to be able to buy fuel freely without queueing long hours or leaving ur house early mornings just to queue for fuel. what people are asking for to be able to have power for at least 12hrs if 24hrs isn't achievable.
What we are asking for is to b able to afford at least 2meals a day since we can't get the 3meals we were used to coz so many can't even afford 1 now talk less of half. What we r asking for is to be sure of getting our salaries at d end of each month amd not being owed 4-8months salaries and expect us to still keep working when dey in power gets their entitlements. All we are asking is what is meant to be our rights! #datsall!

Walahi, e go better for you. We dont need patience to enjoy normal things in live. Do we need patience to collect our monthly salary when politicians are living like emperors. Even if we are patient with the government, our stomach will not be patient with us. An hungry man is an angry man. Ebi npa awon eniyan, you dey talk about patience.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by bundur(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atlantian:
I do not feel disappointed in Buhari, because I knew aforehand that there is nothing that a man with combined attribute could offer Nigerians. He is not just ill-educated, he is also very emotional. Such person can never be a great leader. Una never chee chomching. Right now, I have been asking people why they voted Buhari and 100% of the people I ask, swear the never voted him. Who did ?
i did
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Misterdhee1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
247notire:
You are the bigot here man. What's wrong with the names? Or are you not 'feeling' the current change? I guess ur parents still feed u hence ur ability to come online to spill trash. Nigerians are living in hell at the moment if u dnt know. Though I'm sure u do, ur just being a zombie. angry

Smh.. I won't dignify your Frustrations with a response..
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by pjecly: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thumb up for u bro @ basket mouth!
preach 4 dem make dem know
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by ihatesycophant(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you see virtually all the responses, they're of same breed. I've told them, ethnic disease will choke them up. When Jonathan were using the monies to build the economy for tea party and sharing it for elections and allowing people to eat deep to our common patrimony, they were still praising him and never see any error in him. It baffles me with all the revelations from Dasukigate, they never still see any evil Jonathan has done against this country. One thing I know thing will turn around and when it begins to turn around I pray their case would not be like that minister of Agriculture in 1 Kings 7 that says it will not be possible for God to do his wonder. The long story is that God wrought his miracle and the minister never enjoy out of it. As many of them that never repented, God will make it their lot.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by christopher123(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
BASKET MOUTH SEEMS TO BE DEVELPONING BASKET BRAINS
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Misterdhee1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dahveydson:

I had to recheck and found out the basis of your line of thought. It's sickening though.

But the truth of the matter is things are going from bad to worse. I have not had light for 4 days and I don't even know who to blame because workers of IKEDC are on strike.

Today we bought fuel at N150 per litre at a filling station, not black market.

So even though you say tribalism, it doesn't change the situation on ground.

The government has its role to play in all of these issues, sure! But, how do we move forward as a Nation when some group of people see the government as their enemy??Aren't they Nigerians?? On the issue of high cost of fuel, I heard on Channels TV earlier today, that the strike that caused the worrisome situation has already been called off.. The Filing Stations obviously are trying to dispose off the fuel they bought at higher prices during the strike. By next week, we should witness a turn around.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Misterdhee1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I hop u knw Basket Mouth is Igbo.... He is even from the same State with Nnamdi Kanu
He is an Igbo, as much as he is a well-meaning Nigerian.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Misterdhee1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Smh.. I won't dignify your Frustrations with a response, it wouldn't be the right antidote..
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Mcowubaba: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:

He is an Igbo, as much as he is a well-meaning Nigerian.
Well meaning Nigerian because he supports Sai Baba cheesy story...... This country na Scam.. I ain't IPOB OR BIAFRAN.... But dat's the plain Truth
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Misterdhee1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Well meaning Nigerian because he supports Sai Baba cheesy story...... This country na Scam.. I ain't IPOB OR BIAFRAN.... But dat's the plain Truth
We all wouldn't make sense supporting the Administration, but it will be sensible if we all criticize objectively. Naija comes first my brother!
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by necosla016(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
APC!!!.......... CHAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by hadura29(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aufbauh:
Patience is a virtue and those who lack it are deprived of it.
"When a leader inherits ruins, he has to clear and evacuate the debris in order to rebuild; naturally construction is not a lightning, it's steps in order of its design" - Sen. Shehu Sani

Das ist richtig!!!
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by deb(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bunch of ignoramus condemning Basket Mouth. When oil was booming how much did your Jonathan save?

You all now want to descend on the one trying to clean up all the mess they left behind.

Have you imagined what the state of Nigeria would be if Jonathan was still in power today that the price of Oil is falling daily with record breaking.

Sebi Okonjo say we no get problem say everything dey fine? U dey buy pure water for N150 now abi? Na N1,000 u for buy under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by serikiYCU(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by LizzyIkeukwu: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atlantian:
I do not feel disappointed in Buhari, because I knew aforehand that there is nothing that a man with combined attribute could offer Nigerians. He is not just ill-educated, he is also very emotional. Such person can never be a great leader. Una never chee chomching. Right now, I have been asking people why they voted Buhari and 100% of the people I ask, swear the never voted him. Who did ?

ah! my dear, them neva shee chomching indeed
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Dahveydson(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:

The government has its role to play in all of these issues, sure! But, how do we move forward as a Nation when some group of people see the government as their enemy??Aren't they Nigerians?? On the issue of high cost of fuel, I heard on Channels TV earlier today, that the strike that caused the worrisome situation has already been called off.. The Filing Stations obviously are trying to dispose off the fuel they bought at higher prices during the strike. By next week, we should witness a turn around.

I totally understand. But we can't continue making excuses.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by MrEverest(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamdynamite:
you just too subjective in your analysis and comparing tanzania with nigeria is a joke.what is the tanzanian population compared to ours and nigerian situation is quite complicated.to they have cabals in tanzania that makes money from them not having light,do they have greedy oil marketers who can still come to terms with the fact that its no more business as usual no money for them to share again.or did thier ex president spent a whooping over 2billion dollars on elections.when crude oil is less than 40$ per barrel,soyou expect a quickfix to this problems right.and remeber the budget hasnt been passed yet.
Good governance has nothing to do with population size, China, India, Brazil, Indonesia are all far more populous than us yet they have good governance while Zimbabwe, Eritrea, Yemen are are all small countries yet they have bad governance! Every country has its own chalenges, its left for the rulers to solve it. The budget brouhaha is another failure!!
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by northvietnam(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
guest12345:

suffer before
pleasure.

we will get there soon.

in my place (Zariagi)

we have no light for more than one month now

but i still have hope.

May God Almighty save you from that level of reasoning and free you from every Jazz APC used on you IJN
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Do 1 4 days dry fasting and 7days mid night prayers.
Use the back of psalms, read all of them.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
dhantey324:
He was only trying to make people laugh grin I never fell for the scam of the present administration undecided

But you fell for the scam of the clueless mumu GEJ who said "no one's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian" but spent the money meant for security of the country on is campaign and was busy dancing campaigning around as innocent Nigerians were dying? I'm not surprised by those comments, the poster only cropped where Igbo boys commented. We know most Igbos don't want any success for the present administration, they always support criminals like Jonathan, saraki and the rest of the armed robbers.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by bashdecash(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
All those that responded to his post were IPOB, so....
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by ETEYEN79(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=43676398]Well....change is a gradual process.

I am about to embark on some propaganda for the government....so I apologise to all the gods and deities.. smiley

1.LIGHT:

When PMB came on board...power supply was at 5000mw max. Meanwhile Nigeria'sdaily need is approx 13000mw. (IMO-it is 20000MW). Even if Buhari started building power stations on June 1 2015....it would take till June 2018 for them to come on stream. Then there is the fact that the transmission system is obsolete. Infact, many of the DISCOS were shocked that something that dilapidated was still working. It needs replacement.

So..anyone expecting change in power supply is just being impatient. IMO---it is going to take ten to twenty years before we can get power fixed. And it needs money. And since GEJ got the whole thing privatized....except for generation....the money is going to come from your pockets.

2.FUEL.

PMB has refused to remove fuel subsidy. As a result....it has become difficult for fuel marketers to import the stuff and still make a profit...which is why many of them were engaging in scams....it was the only way to make cash. Add the fact that we need at least 4 more refineries.....and you see why there will be queues.

The queues can end if we remove subsidy completely. That would enable the marketers import fuel...and still have a profit...to import more fuel, pay salaries of staff, and build the house in the village.(Man and woman suppose chop fruit of labour)

But if you want cheap fuel....you need refineries. And even if Buhari started building 4 refineries on the 1 ST june 2015....it would take 4 years to build them.

3.NAIRA.

Yes....N1=$1. (Which PMB never promised).

Even then.....oil prices have fallen.Now they are up to $40 per barrel....but Nigeria needs oil at $112 per barrel to get naira to N140=$1. Of course...we need to diversify.But that takes years...not ten months.

Keep calm...change is a gradual process.

Ta.
I thought Fashola said sometimes ago that a serious government will fix light issues within six months. I think their eyes don clear now, white hair go soon grow for their head, they thought governance is easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by stanley000: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
exactly the way the Israelites momorned at Moses and wished they were still at Egypt,every good thing takes time to arive
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Sarhyd(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don't blame him, I blame those who still listens and laugh at his dry Jokes
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by JacksonD7: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
castroevans:
Before Apc took over government, my breakfast was UTC sliced bread,5eggs with a very thick tea (I don't need to add sugar to the thick)... now i'm resorting to agege bread, one egg and tea filled with water that u can't even taste the chocolate or milk in it... this is not the change we asked for.

Brother I feel your pain an egg sells for N40 in my side now.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by engrchykae(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Ioannes post=43680987]

fortunately people don't listen to such propaganda as you typed up there anymore.

more people are now aware of the fraud that Jonathan was as a leader.

Islamic fundamentalist? really? I'd be surprised if even you believe your own bs.

with your write up it's easy to see how people allow themselves to be brainwashed.
[well carry on with ur self deception since facts that are sacred are now propaganda in ur eyes.your attitude and position still confirm my earlier assertion that our problem is self inflicted ][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by opribo(m): 6:18am On Mar 12, 2016
A nation suffering deeply and her so called president embarking on wasteful trips. Every hardship had a name give to it, SAP had a name, Operation feed the nation had a name but this current hardship has no name and we don't know the end coupled with the fact that the economy drivers seem not to know what they are doing. They use verbose grammar to say onething today and deny it the next day.
Then a human being paid with our tax payers money now tell us that it is body language that they are using to handle affairs of our country. Oh no what a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.