Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) (1456 Views)

Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
[b]Bukola Saraki-
Above the law ft Buhari (Prod by Dino Melaye)

Lyrics:
Verse 1- Saraki
Papi,the feds is on my neck for sh!t I didn't do/
Come have my back like I would do if it was you/
The big hommie Jagaban is the architect of this sh!t and that nigga be smiling in Bourdillon anytime I get screwed up like a Chandelier/
Nigga hates the fact that I'm so rich,he wants me to be a thousandnaire/
I never pushed drugs,never set hitmen on niggas/
Only thing I did was change some little figures/
But this nigga Jagaban is like the Nigerian John Gotti and Gambino/
He even involves his wife in his raw deals,the one that looks like an albino/

Chorus- Saraki
Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh
CCT on me,the feds on me,Jagaban On me,CCB on me,they all hating on me,my papa don't sleep

Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh
CCT on me,the feds on me,Jagaban On me,CCB on me,they all hating on me,my papa don't sleep 

Verse 2 - Buhari
My man Saraki,ive got no control over this sh!t/
,that nigga Jagaban is the fresident,i'm like a sign post on the street/
He owns the farty and the farty is more important to us than the country itself/
so the owner of the farty is ruler himself/
The change mantra is a big scam mantra coined by my nigga Lai Muhammed,the lawyer prom your state/
That nigga can talk a monkey down prom the banana tree,that's how sweet his tongue tastes/
Jagaban brought him in after discobering he's a good liar and would be a good instrument to the farty/
Back to your matter,just pray to Allah to get you out of this hardship/

Last Verse: Saraki curses

Phuck Jagaban,Phuck CCT,Phuck APC as a staff,political label and a mutherfucking crew,Sahara Reporters,Phuck you too,all you motherfuckers,Phuck you too,All you mutherfuckers,Phuck you my haters put themselves to blame for getting on my nerves,and all my like minds senate crew,we'll ruin you,we'll burn you mutherfuckers,we're gonna win this phucking case/
 and put yall motherfuckers to shame/[/b]

Download here:
http://link.taskmine.club/link/link.php?ref=iamrealdeji

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by henrygale(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by jumper524(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2016
lol u for drop the direct link to the song
Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by ndaman25: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
U are On ur Own

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by princemillla(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2016
This guy they craze grin cheesy
This is wat happen wen u are frustrated grin
Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Single's poster,sorry for the delay,bad network

Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by Babacele: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
hahaha ....yo nigger I'm liking this. going to the studio to answer the saratif.....phuuck all you saTanoids!
Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Presidential single poster(Buhari version)
Sorry for the delay,bad network

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by K9blunt(f): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Lwkmd............... Oh lawdi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think we should have rap battles in Nigeria o

Tinubu vs OBJ
OBJ vs Atiku
NOI vs kemi Adeoshun
Diezani maduekwe vs Ibe kachiku
Omotola vs Genevieve
Dbanj vs Don jazzy
Tonto dike vs ivonne Nelson
Olamide vs ruggedman

Finally.......

......wait for it.........

GEJ vs BUHARI

Begin!
Re: Saraki Releases New Rap Song To Gain Support Of Youths In CCT Trial(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
itunes Version Poster for the single
Sorry for the delay,bad network

(1) (Reply)

watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta / Asari Dokubo Exposes British Government Over Lopsidedness. / The Clueless Jonathan Is Ashamed He Could Not Rescue Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.