Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor (1586 Views)

NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
From the office of the vice president, FGN would like to hear your opinion.

1. What do you think of FGN projects created to improve the lives of Nigerians?

2. Do you support the poor being the major beneficiaries of FGN Programmes?
A. Yes B. No C. Other (please give more information)

3. Do you think it is a good idea for FGN to give N5000 monthly to the poorest people in your community?
A. Yes B. No

4. What do you think is the biggest social problem that FGN should address?

These poll questions where made available through ureport sms polling system (24453). Though I have my reservations about those questions, let us provide our own opinion and see if it tallys with that of ureport. They might be giving biased result to the FGN without supervision just like NOI Poll did to GEJ.

Copy: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy,

Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Is buhari aware of this poll
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Is buhari aware of this poll

He must be aware of it. The vice president won't pay for a project without the consent of the president.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Donexy16(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this poll. Smh

1 Like

Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this poll,what's da proof that this is from the office of the vice president or even the presidency....??

1 Like

Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Donexy16:
I provided the details. You can join ureport by sending "join" to 24453. Every sms to the number is free. You might be asked to contribute if the poll is still open.
1miccza:
I doubt the authenticity of this poll,what's da proof that this is from the office of the vice president or even the presidency....??
Donexy16:
I provided the details. You can join ureport by sending "join" to 24453. Every sms to the number is free. You might be asked to contribute if the poll is still open.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2016
victorels:

Are we to respond to the polls through the ureports platform??
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
1miccza:

Are we to respond to the polls through the ureports platform??
you can only respond if you are asked. Since ureport didn't ask you, respond here so we can know our opinions.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
victorels:

you can only respond if you are asked. Since ureport didn't ask you, respond here so we can know our opinions.

Why then did u direct me to the U-report page?I don't get it...
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
1miccza:

Why then did u direct me to the U-report page?I don't get it...

You asked for the authenticity of the poll.

I said you might be asked to contribute if the poll is still open.

I posted it here so we can share opinions.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2016
victorels:

You asked for the authenticity of the poll.
I said you might be asked to contribute if the poll is still open.
I posted it here so we can share opinions.
Well would my views create any difference here? Nobody would even look at it
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2016
1miccza:

Well would my views create any difference here? Nobody would even look at it
Even if you had posted your opinion via ureport, the vice president won't still see it. He can only view the statistics and recomendations of ureport. Were you submit your view for now is insignificant. If you can, why not.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
victorels:

3. Do you think it is a good idea for FGN to give N5000 monthly to the poorest people in your community?
A. Yes B. No

These poll questions where made available through ureport sms polling system (24453). Though I have my reservations about those questions, let us provide our own opinion and see if it tallys with that of ureport. They might be giving biased result to the FGN without supervision just like NOI Poll did to GEJ.

(1) I haven't seen or heard of any of such programmes so far
(2) A
(3) B The government should provide employment (4) Ritual killing and Robbery
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
1miccza:

(1) I haven't seen or heard of any of such programmes so far
(2) A
(3) B The government should provide employment (4) Ritual killing and Robbery

Almost my response

1. I haven't seen or heard of any of such programmes so far.
2. (Other) What is the government definition of being poor. They are trying to tagg a certain region as poor while others as rich.
3. They should provide work for the unemployed. Those in the rural communities should be encouraged with industries to buy farmers product, tools to help farmers improve their output and encourage other tradesmen with necessary skills and tools. They should not employ this N5000 issue as it would create strife about the amount each state is given.
4. Poverty is the biggest social problem in Nigeria. It is the cause of every other social menance. The FGN should try to address that first.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by nabiz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
K
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
victorels:

Almost my response

1. I haven't seen or heard of any of such programmes so far.
2. (Other) What is the government definition of being poor. They are trying to tagg a certain region as poor while others as rich.
3. They should provide work for the unemployed. Those in the rural communities should be encouraged with industries to buy farmers product, tools to help farmers improve their output and encourage other tradesmen with necessary skills and tools. They should not employ this N5000 issue as it would create strife about the amount each state is given.
4. Poverty is the biggest social problem in Nigeria. It is the cause of every other social menance. The FGN should try to address that first.

They know the obvious answers they are just trying to play innocent..
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
1miccza:

They know the obvious answers they are just trying to play innocent..

No. They just want to find a way to blame Nigerians if they finally make the wrong decision.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by 1miccza: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
victorels:

No. They just want to find a way to blame Nigerians if they finally make the wrong decision.

Exactly the truth is they have nothing to offer,they are more clueless than Jonathan right now
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by thundafire: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
a retarded government dat only knw propaganda 4rm dy pit of lies
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by wadetaw202: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2016
APC is a very steupid party sha! They are bunch of deceivers.

What were they thinking when promising to pay unemployment graduates 5k per month?

Now that they have won, they started asking for Nigerians' opinions, an opinion they never sought when making bogus promises they knew they could never fulfil.

I thought buhari and osibande would be different from the run of the mill Nigerian politicians. It is very clear they are all the same.

I begin to wonder if osibande would still be hearing from God, after dabbling into the lies and propaganda of Nigerian politics.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2016
wadetaw202:
APC is a very steupid party sha! They are bunch of deceivers.

What were they thinking when promising to pay unemployment graduates 5k per month?

Now that they have won, they started asking for Nigerians' opinions, an opinion they never sought when making bogus promises they knew they could never fulfil.

I thought buhari and osibande would be different from the run of the mill Nigerian politicians. It is very clear they are all the same.

I begin to wonder if osibande would still be hearing from God, after dabbling into the lies and propaganda of Nigerian politics.

oops
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
I am still waiting for u-report to announce their result.
Re: Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
victorels:

A. Yes B. No

The result is out.

The agreed that unemployment is the most urgent issues FGN should address. Nigerians also agreed to the payment of N5000 naira to the poor. http://nigeria.ureport.in/poll/494/

(1) (Reply)

#fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! / Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign / 2019: Ribadu Returns To APC, Atiku displeased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.