Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

#fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! (1590 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Ewizard(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2016
No grammar wey we never hear since diz government take over power...

From Technically, to Fantastically.. grin grin

Dis one really got me..
"please i need a role call of those who lead the protest in 2012... wetin him wan use am do??

"Burger peanuts that is already 80% air and 20% nuts will become 98% air and 2 nuts inside.. grin

If NLC, TUC and other civil rights group no stage same protest dey did in 2012 eehn, God will fantastically punish them. undecided

Enjoy the tweets below.

This fellas gat no "chill" button!
Lal
Cc: lalasticlala..

4 Likes

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Ewizard(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2016
More tweets.. cry

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Nobody: 9:13am On May 12, 2016
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Ewizard(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2016
Chill button

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 12, 2016
undecided
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Emypresh(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2016
E never start....more fantastic things are yet to come fantastically

2 Likes

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Pheals(f): 9:27am On May 12, 2016
That's what government means
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by greatgod2012(f): 9:41am On May 12, 2016
I'm watching!
I'm really watching if there's not going to be any protest. If there's none, then, everyone that participated in that of 2012 are all hypocrites and they all need to apologize to GEJ.

We don enter one chance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by bennyann: 9:43am On May 12, 2016
I'm tired of all these. Still, I'm FANTASTICALLY hopeful that God will see Nigerians through this tough time and we will smile at the end.

Let the subsidy go. It has lots of confusion already. Anything that will not let this country to be peaceful should be cut off already.
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by bennyann: 9:44am On May 12, 2016
I'm tired of all these. Still, I'm FANTASTICALLY hopeful that God will see Nigerians through this tough time and we will smile at the end.

Let the subsidy go. It has caused lots of confusion since it rears it's head. Anything that will not let this country to be peaceful should be cut off already.

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by tucky200(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
I'm watching!
I'm really watching if there's not going to be any protest. If there's none, then, everyone that participated in that of 2012 are all hypocrites and they all need to apologize to GEJ.
We don enter one chance!
omo na only you and your FAMILY enter one chance o
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by SleekAboki: 10:04am On May 12, 2016
Let's begin first by naming and shaming those that occupied Nairaland in 2012 but are today hailing sai baba for removing subsidy.
Gbawe egift demdem PassingShot ngeneukwenu obiageli omenka...... Add yours......

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by youngeagle(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2016
This present Government is insensitive,we are crying about dollar hike and its effect on the economy they just added salt to the injury,and the funniest thing is that they remote Nigerians like mumu with there fighting corruption mantra...there is a question that has bn bothering me and I reaLly needs an answer when Abacha looted all our money which we are yet to recover was the Economy grounded like this?

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2016
Goodmorning Nigerians
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by pacino26(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2016
Flavor should release a remix of his 'subsidy' hit single. The time is now!

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2016
The removal was resisted in 2012 by the APC for cheap political gains. They knew in their hearts of heart that it was the best thing to do for the country. But their eyes were firmly glued on the Presidential seat.
The subsidy brouhaha was one of the many lies that propelled them to power.
I wonder how Uncle Wole, Pastor Bakare, the Faweyimis, Tolu Ogunlesi, Japhet Omojuwa and others who inadvertently played a role in a script meticulously written by the APC will feel now.

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by Nbote(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2016
Brace urselves Nigerians, dis is jus "Chanji".. By d time we get to "Dole", Una go confess

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by laurel03(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2016
When NLC/TUC go on strike now they will compromise on N120..... #wickedleaders

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by ElCount: 11:24am On May 12, 2016
Anybody who still thinks buhari and APC are fighting corruption after all the denial of campaign promises needs a brain transplant with a chimp because technically that is the only campaign promise they seem to be throwing around

1 Like

Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by phayvoursky(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2016
I MAKE HERE MY FREEDOM PARK
Re: #fuelsubsidy Trending On Twitter As Tonto, Ruggedman, Others Follows. Pics! by ItzTun3chi(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
apc and buhari played upon foolish Yoruba peoples intelligence... as a Yourba man, I've always supported Gej...most of the went after what they thought was gonna liberate them... but nah....reverse was the case... enjoy your chanji

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now / Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign / See Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, Campaigning For Rotimi Akeredolu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.