Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died (73295 Views)

Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody / Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured / Prophet Challenges Lions To A Fight At Kruger National Park To Prove God's Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by kosokoadeyemi: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fake pastors in the world
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by GodpunishBuhari: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by gbens2000(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lolz they for chop in yansh back2back yet no miracle. grin grin
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Jacko1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
South african pastors are more daring dan nigerian ones.... Only fin 9ja pastors knw is building offering... Covenant offering... Thanksgiving offering... Love offering... Partnership offering... Joy offering... First vow... End of year vow... End of month vow...
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by MrFootball(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
hahahaha cheesy
na wetin God send am to do be dat
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by DrObum(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Him get luck!

The lions dey manage their normal impala, na him person present himself as 'point n Kill' grin

Make him try crocodile next time
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Insanity and religion go hand in hand in Africa angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by AleAirHub(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:
According to Daily Post South Africa, a Zion Christian Church prophet who was filled with the Holy Spirit and thought the Lord wanted to use him to show His power over animals, recently challenged a pride of lions to a duel in the Kruger National Park.

Pretoria based man of God, Prophet Alec Ndiwane was with members of of his church in the Kruger National Park where they had gone sightseeing when he suddenly went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them were the lions busy eating their impala.

Prophet Ndiwane must have thought he was the biblical Samsom or Daniel as he opened the car door and charged towards the lions. On seeing the man running towards them, the abandoned their food and ran towards the prophet.

Ndiwane immediately came to his senses when he saw the predators. He turned and ran for his life. But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him causing serious damage to his buttocks. He was saved by the game ranger who fired shots into the air with his gun to scare the lions away.

The injuries the prophet sustained was so severe that he had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.

"I don't know what came over me," Prophet Ndiwane confessed,"I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show His power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth?" he asked.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/prophet-challenges-lions-to-fight-at.html

In quote.....

Lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by PussyKrook: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
He acted out the bible literally. Soon we would hear of those trying to Sacrifice their children because the Lord told them to.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by 36STATES: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Very disappointed. It's such a long time a lion dined on a religious fanatic? I hope we're not gonna wait too long.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by henrygale(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao!!! cheesy grin.......
Lol....
He for wait na show power! Y him run!!? angry
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by habsydiamond(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Some pastors like experiments when they are not scientists. Dem for let the lion kuku finish am nao. What's he proving. Yeye fowl.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by martineinstein(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
The lions mixed Sheraton diner
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by sweetcocoa(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rotflmao grin grin grin grin

I won't laugh alone o, where are my guys? Make una come see real life Samson.

Our God is indeed mighty.

Johnydon22, Dekatron, Hahn, SonOfLucifer, etc etc
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by ladyF(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao the lions should have killed him sef. All these fake pastors!
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by ahnie: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
I cannot fit finnish laughin.lolz@dominion over animals.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Obas101(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Heehehehehe.. Dis really cracked me up grin where can i watch it
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by taemilola(f): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
I can't stop laughing. He shouldn't have come back to his senses.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Archiq: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tempting God. Forgetting that our world is full of evil. No anointing as of old. We are living by His grace.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Chanchit: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Eleribu.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by badonkadonk: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:
According to Daily Post South Africa, a Zion Christian Church prophet who was filled with the Holy Spirit and thought the Lord wanted to use him to show His power over animals, recently challenged a pride of lions to a duel in the Kruger National Park.

Pretoria based man of God, Prophet Alec Ndiwane was with members of of his church in the Kruger National Park where they had gone sightseeing when he suddenly went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them were the lions busy eating their impala.

Prophet Ndiwane must have thought he was the biblical Samsom or Daniel as he opened the car door and charged towards the lions. On seeing the man running towards them, the abandoned their food and ran towards the prophet.

Ndiwane immediately came to his senses when he saw the predators. He turned and ran for his life. But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him causing serious damage to his buttocks. He was saved by the game ranger who fired shots into the air with his gun to scare the lions away.

The injuries the prophet sustained was so severe that he had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.

"I don't know what came over me," Prophet Ndiwane confessed,"I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show His power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth?" he asked.

Lmao... *Falls down from mast...*
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by goodvision12(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
All this south africans and stupidity are like 5 and 6.see how d man be like hungry man.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by teeflow1056: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Amazing! So we still have people like this in Nigeria, but federal government why nwwww. Guys check it out http:///KaUi6V I bet u will exclaim.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
:Dbuhahahaha... he shuu goan ask Google
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by alabiyemmy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
God showed His power over you instead. Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by vooks: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:

[size=38pt]The story was a hoax. Let's apply some sense before gossiping...it's not hard[/size]
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Even pastors are gullible.. Nawa o
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by babafirst(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why d lion no pluck im block-os nau?
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by crazyclown07(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
;DStupidity at its peak.he would have waite for the Lions to feed on him.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by HaneefahRN(f): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
LMAO. Stupidity never pays, thank God for his life.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Damfostopper(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah..... Dis just made my day.....Dat pastor must b akpors.... Dats he received sense then turn back n run...... Hhahhhahaaahhahahahahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.