Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died (73124 Views)

Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody / Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured / Prophet Challenges Lions To A Fight At Kruger National Park To Prove God's Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
vooks:

Thank you for your kind words

Here is why it is a hoax

Sir , these kind of stories are cooked up by , as you have well described , militant atheists . There was another hoax about a girl who had virgin birth and a priest who died and went to heaven only to find out that God was female .

" when he suddenly went into a trance and started to speak in tongues ... ... Ndiwane immediately came to his senses when he saw the predators. "

Do you see the conspicuous attempt to mock God ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by joeyswift(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Some of these end time pastors sef.are they aware that prophet Daniel didn't throw himself into the lion's den,he was thrown in there,and God manifested himself through that medium
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by johnsonsegxy: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Africans and their dark brains. Smh.

I am not happy, the lion should have make you a scapegoat. That's when We'll know you really contest with the principalities of this world. grin
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by effty(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why him run go back? Idiaaat!
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by basadenet: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
may be the pastor had forgotten so easily, a similar incident in ibadan, oyo state where a fake pastor like him tried same thing and end up dead man within minutes. I think the man has just been given a fake charm, hence decided to try it efficacy. He should thank GOD, that he is still alive. lastly, the Government of that country, should charge the fake pastor to court for attempted murder.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
teeflow1056:
Amazing! So we still have people like this in Nigeria, but federal government why nwwww. Guys check it out http:///KaUi6V I bet u will exclaim.

Mr man, u better stop oshogbo weed u are taking, it's damaging the brain, why don't u try benue weed, it's clear eyes and let the brain function very well
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by vooks: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Sir , these kind of stories are cooked up by , as you have well described , militant atheists . There was another hoax about a girl who had virgin birth and a priest who died and went to heaven only to find out that God was female .

" when he suddenly went into a trance and started to speak in tongues ... ... Ndiwane immediately came to his senses when he saw the predators. "

Agreed!
If Christianity is that bad, why go to such ridiculous lengths to besmirch it?
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Btruth: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupid man that calls himself a Pastor.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by josfamdl(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mumu yu think panthera leo re stupid lyk d homosapien dat u entangled in ur church idiat
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by davido90: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecidedSouth africans have the most funny pastors on earth. Serves him well thoughSouth africans have the most funny pastors on earth. Serves him well thoughSouth africans have the most funny pastors on earth. Serves him well though
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by suyamasta(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahaha lmfao
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Black man! Your stupidity knows no bound... grin grin
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by ybalogs(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mad pastors just plenty for southafrica
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by ybalogs(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
I can't laff abeg. Dominions over them ko, mumu man of God.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by bankybobo11: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by adedayourt(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
cusing serious damage to his buttocks

pix or. . .
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
quote of the week
"I don't know what came over me," Prophet Ndiwane confessed,"I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show His power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth?" he asked.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:
According to Daily Post South Africa, a Zion Christian Church prophet who was filled with the Holy Spirit and thought the Lord wanted to use him to show His power over animals, recently challenged a pride of lions to a duel in the Kruger National Park.

Pretoria based man of God, Prophet Alec Ndiwane was with members of of his church in the Kruger National Park where they had gone sightseeing when he suddenly went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them were the lions busy eating their impala.

Prophet Ndiwane must have thought he was the biblical Samsom or Daniel as he opened the car door and charged towards the lions. On seeing the man running towards them, the abandoned their food and ran towards the prophet.

Ndiwane immediately came to his senses when he saw the predators. He turned and ran for his life. But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him causing serious damage to his buttocks. He was saved by the game ranger who fired shots into the air with his gun to scare the lions away.

The injuries the prophet sustained was so severe that he had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.

"I don't know what came over me," Prophet Ndiwane confessed,"I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show His power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth?" he asked.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/prophet-challenges-lions-to-fight-at.html
the lion asn't done well.al am expecting is seeing the man's removed hand in it mouth.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by bobkezel(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Christians and their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by toshmann(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

At least he went himself. No be the other one wey de give other people kerosene to drink and grass to chew while he himself no de follow eat the grass.

He think say he be daniel in the lions den grin grin

These Lions did not get the memo cheesy
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by deparagon(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:
According to Daily Post South Africa, a Zion Christian Church prophet who was filled with the Holy Spirit and thought the Lord wanted to use him to show His power over animals, recently challenged a pride of lions to a duel in the Kruger National Park.

Pretoria based man of God, Prophet Alec Ndiwane was with members of of his church in the Kruger National Park where they had gone sightseeing when he suddenly went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them were the lions busy eating their impala.

Prophet Ndiwane must have thought he was the biblical Samsom or Daniel as he opened the car door and charged towards the lions. On seeing the man running towards them, the abandoned their food and ran towards the prophet.

Ndiwane immediately came to his senses when he saw the predators. He turned and ran for his life. But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him causing serious damage to his buttocks. He was saved by the game ranger who fired shots into the air with his gun to scare the lions away.

The injuries the prophet sustained was so severe that he had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/prophet-challenges-lions-to-fight-at.html
End time prophets
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by sweetcocoa(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My friend sharrap. Like you don't know religion makes one delusional. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by xcelentattitude(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
from the picture above, i suppose he went there in the night. Nonsense!
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by piagetskinner(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin the lions must have peeled off all the flesh on his buttox.... Even Daniel didn't enter the lions den by his own free will. he was forced, And God vindicated him. this one wan test God
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Jabioro: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
I have nothing to comment than to laugh at his stupidity.. I beg make una forgive me...
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by barnabas91: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
nedu2000:
Tempting God
like serious

God is not man that needs to b toil around like a magic
i cn imagine hw God wl just be shaking his head and staring at d so called prophet.
Elijah dat commanded fire had a genuine reason 4 doing so
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Mayflowa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
ybalogs:
I can't laff abeg. Dominions over them ko, mumu man of God.

He doesn't possess strong faith, if he hadn't run, the lions probably would have stop in their track to say hello

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by barnabas91: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
toshmann:
grin grin grin grin

At least he went himself. No be the other one wey de give other people kerosene to drink and grass to chew while he himself no de follow eat the grass.

He think say he be daniel in the lions den grin grin

These Lions did not get the memo cheesy

them forget 2 giv d lion script to read b4 acting
smh 2 false prophet

when i bcome a ful prophet of God, i wl expose d wicked act of this fellas, spoiling God's name.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
I guess he wouldn't wake to resume his prophet job.
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
pretydiva:
D witches in his village has finally cut up wit him undecided

"caught"
Re: Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died by yinkslinks(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Another ibadan pastor in south-africa grin grin grin grin grin grin unclean pastors trying Gods patience. forming Daniel grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.