Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Last Word Of Adolf Hitler - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Last Word Of Adolf Hitler (2990 Views)

See The Shoes Of Those Murdered By Adolf Hiltler. (pics) / Was Hitler Really That Evil? / When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren't Called ''hitler'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Word Of Adolf Hitler by fashsexy: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
I Adolf Hitler, god of the Germans and terror of the whole world.To prove my integrity as god, i commanded my first and second battalions to shot me but i later discovered that am above human destruction. I studied Biology to its infinity but was unable to locate the human soul.So, if there is God, am the next to him,but if there is no God, am the god.I am not talking in terms of peace but in terms of declared war,for if the British Government refuses to submit to my banner, there is no need begging and crying for i will be bombing Poland and seven days after my magnetic bombing,then what saw shall saw,saw shall not saw what saw shall saw and if can can can, can cannot can what can can can.I sent 150 jet bombers to the Germans but there was no formation out of them and i also sent 100 battalions to the Jews but there was no formation out of them too.So these are the souls of Nazi.

http://movicextra.com/?p=1226

Re: The Last Word Of Adolf Hitler by rottennaija(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
And where is he now?

(1) (Reply)

The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) / One Dead, Man’s Arm Cut Off As Nigerian, Indian Bootleggers Fight In Dubai. / Don't Bank With Access Bank If You Want To Live Long In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.