Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) (1002 Views)

Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat / (VIDEO HIGHLIGHT) Asensio Scores Stunner As Madrid Defeat Barcelona In Super Cup / Can Arsenal End Tottenham's Title Challenge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by tommykiwi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Can Arsenal be the second English team to beat Barcelona at Camp Nou I believe some Gunners fans are dreaming or hoping for such to happen at Camp Nou next week. Since they have done it before in Bayern, Dortmund, Milan and Madrid.
What are your takes gunners fans on dis...
Source....facebook.

Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Well,Barcelona isn't Madrid••Barcelona isn't Milan••Barcelona isn't Dortmund••Barcelona isn't Bayern...that's the ANSWER!
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by aluko360(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fingers crossed.

Barcelona winning by at least 2 goal margin.
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by Mrjo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
In football is nt over until is over, though it seems over.
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by tubouncen(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wake up from ur sleep....
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by tommykiwi(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
2 red cards can change the game,so it is not over until is over.
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
No. Not this time, not this present squad or this present barca team.
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by yorex2011: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Arsenal is playing against the best player the world, the best midfielder in the world, the best no 9, and arguably the best young player (neymar)
Against a team that is extremely clinical, while bayern, psg, and the likes lost games few weeks ago prollydue to ucl rigours and prep, barca just keeps being clinical and dispatching opposition

I would expect Arsenal to come out as they have nothing to lose, and might grab a goal but in the midst of that i expect barca to capitalise and score a handful too

The problem with barca is, you play defensive and still lose, imagine now playing attacking, you'll hear scores like 4-1, 5-1.etc

My verdict for the game is Barcelona to win the game by 5 goals to 1

1 Like

Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by donkarly(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
yorex2011:
Arsenal is playing against the best player the world, the best midfielder in the world, the best no 9, and arguably the best young player (neymar)
Against a team that is extremely clinical, while bayern, psg, and the likes lost games few weeks ago prollydue to ucl rigours and prep, barca just keeps being clinical and dispatching opposition

I would expect Arsenal to come out as they have nothing to lose, and might grab a goal but in the midst of that i expect barca to capitalise and score a handful too

The problem with barca is, you play defensive and still lose, imagine now playing attacking, you'll hear scores like 4-1, 5-1.etc

My verdict for the game is Barcelona to win the game by[b][/b] 5 goals to 1
Bros you wicked ooh grin
Re: Can Arsenal defeat Barcelona At Camp Nou With This telling Facts(photos) by fF01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
yorex2011:

My verdict for the game is Barcelona to win the game by 5 goals to 1
5-1?! haba!
only a Tottenham fan would wish AssAnal dis bad.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope / Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination / [VIDEO] Neymar Storms Out Of Barcelona Training After Fight With Teammat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.