Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? (945 Views)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? by richkid9ja(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
Please!!!!!! I need someone to advise me on this issue , I have shares with Banks, Which I have the Certificate for it , 13k Units from First Bank For over a year now , 10k Units From intercontinatal Bank For over 3 years And 11k Units From Eco Bank , Waiting to Receive the certificate, And 1.2M In Fixed Deposit .

First! I am Looking For ways to Handle all this Shares with Stock Brokers that will make it something for me in the Future
Secondly , What Can I use the money in Fixed Deposit For that will make it something in the Future as well ,

I will be Happy to read from Mature people, Please you can also write on my Private Email , nicetogodly@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? by naijasaba(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
I advise you use the money
to start a business.

there are many businesses

you can start in NIgeria and

make good money.look

around,find something

close to your passion

and invest your money

and you will never regret.

cheers

naijasaba
Re: How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? by CHARLOE(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2009
Hi,
i've 2 options for u
1. invest in my kind of biz ( digital fotografy)
2. let me invest the money for u @ a good percentage interest and u get back both principal & interst btw 1-2yrs depending on our agreement. if u're down contact me on:
tel- 08030822276
e-mail- digipixstudio@yahoo.com
addy- Digipix, daniels plaza, 11 thomas salako str, ogba, lagos.
Hope to hear from u soon, cheers. -tunde charles

Re: How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? by richkid9ja(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2009
Thanks .
But I am going to take time to think about that, So tell me How much Much you make in a Month on your Bussines And Do you own it yourself , OR you the MD , Is that you on the Picture
Re: How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? by waleluv1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
why don't you consider real estate investment,
i mean housing and landed properties

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Me How To Add A New Post To My Wordpress Blog Site / How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me / Gtbank's Constant Server Problem Everyday: An Unimaginable Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.