Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (40160 Views)

What Are The Health Benefits Of Bananas? / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by MadCow1: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
MicTayor:
are you really a mad cow? Sorry I asked.

Are you sure you are alright in the head?

undecided
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Swatichandra(f): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
So on point..my son loves bananas he can eat 4 at a go but he's very healthy.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by karlriz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nothing like eatin banana gives strong d**k....contrary 2 some claims before now.

Vaseline squad take note. grin
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by forgiveness: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don't play with it since i discovered it is good for the heart and blood pressure.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Saladin25(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Banana is good for men sexually. You go they fire as if you are at the war front.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by toygod2: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
in timaya's voice .....SHE O FE J'OGEDE"?

Sexy lady's response ..... MO MA JOGEDE

Timaya ..... OYA SUNMO BI , KO JE N FISI , FISI

D'PRINCE ....... TAKE BANANA TILL YOU GO .............
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by 4four(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] Statistics reveals that most men on Nairaland have small and tiny dicks and it often leads to their terrible performance in bed. Most guys here practise indomie sex 2-3mins undecided Eating Big and ripe banana's can correct this anomaly as the calcium it possess helps in the growth and enlargement of the Dick. Bananas are indeed helpful smiley[/size]
thanks GOD say Na MOST u use
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by 4four(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] Statistics reveals that most men on Nairaland have small and tiny dicks and it often leads to their terrible performance in bed. Most guys here practise indomie sex 2-3mins undecided Eating Big and ripe banana's can correct this anomaly as the calcium it possess helps in the growth and enlargement of the Dick. Bananas are indeed helpful smiley[/size]
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Anison007: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg I dey come make I go buy ma own banana now
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
spoilt child
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by 4nobody4every1: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:
For Men:: It also helps your Banana.. cool

Just chop like 6 sticks of Banana 6 hours before you meet Madam, Na so you dey dey form over skill on top bed.. grin

You are correct, water melon and avocados are also good for bed-matics, thank me later cool

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
karlriz:
Nothing like eatin banana gives strong d**k....contrary 2 some claims before now.

Vaseline squad take note. grin
u mean it doesn't guarantee strong dick?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Adesiji77: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
I love bananas cheesy cool
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by mrintelligent(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Which statistics? How was the research conducted here on nairaland?
How many guys on nairaland u don see dere d*ick?
Endtime statistics!
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by lekkie073(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:
am a living witness
which of d bananas u chop?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by northvietnam(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
It can also be used in place of cucumber or candle or carrot when a lady is in heat period.
Hope i made sense??.....
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by femi4: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Banana is my favourite fruit, does it classify as one?
Followed by pineapple... cheesy
Its classified as fruit
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by donem: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Clone2020:
Bananas are packed with potassium, eating too much bananas can cause heart dysrythmias which makes your heart beat chaotically and you can die. Be mindful.
shocked and I once eat 16 bananas at a go.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by gsalvatore: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bananas are radioactive. ..
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by TeeVee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
durocity:
Ogede ti pon bebe
Mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by butterflyeffect4(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
try blending banana with milk. u will be amazed at the level of strength it gives u as a man.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by shotgun22(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Clone2020:
Bananas are packed with potassium, eating too much bananas can cause heart dysrythmias which makes your heart beat chaotically and you can die. Be mindful.

true! too much of everything is bad.. that's why 1 a day is enough.. perhaps a balanced diet.. consistency is key anyway. its a continuous process.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by mhizaniel(f): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ray360:
Banana is one of the richest fruits ever known. I also learnt it boosts sperm production.
sure it does
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Ifebazz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Market women use toxic chemicals to ripen fruits these days. It's alarming.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeeVee:
Mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy

*In Baseone Voice* Werey re ooo
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
11. Delayed Ejaculation; For reasons known to whoever. I tend to last longer in bed after banana consumption.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by sirwilly1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
It helps in ELECTION. I need experienced guys for confirmation
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by professore(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is nice
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by ndcide(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Banana causes constipation
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
ikechukwu354:
it is my birthday, honestly don't know what to comment but my sweet nairalanders can make it sweet like this banana for me.... I love yall.
Happy birthday Nwannem. Udo diri gi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake? / What Food Items Are Taboo In Your Traditional Nigerian Culture? / Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.