Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar (31708 Views)

UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / Dollar Is Now N220 At Parallel Market While N197.5 At CBN Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by ekkywolex(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Something fishy
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Mctimothylota(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
diS ONE NA REAl CAlAbASh
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by deebrain(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaowerri111:
If the bank manager is alive, he will be smiling at the moment, more avenue to rip the bank

YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT AND A DISGRACE TO EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER BEEN, AND THAT WILL EVER BE FIRST TO COMMENT ON A GIVEN NAIRALAND TOPIC.

Seek deliverance on sunday {by His grace}.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by 3kay945(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Has anyone condemned this yet?
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Waskolo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
kissval1388:
hmmmm rip to the dead.
make I dey look for ground first. person fit pick money. even if Na tear tear one.

in London ipob voice to Rocha's okorohausa, yea I know who you are. you are a murdererrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nobody have been confrime dead, why are you wishing them?
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Victor593(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
[url][/url]
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by persius555(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:
Na blood be that?

This looks like a bomb
So if there was no blood then its not a bomb. Nigerians go kill person with laughter...LOL

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
persius555:
So if there was no blood then its not a bomb. Nigerians go kill person with laughter...LOL

The two questions are unrelated Oga. That's why they are not separated by a comma but a paragraph.

You better stop laughing before you kill ya self for nothing.
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
My Dad works there, he is d CSO..... D explosion was caused by a large money printing machine.
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Waiting for IPOB to issue press release
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by YaksonFCA(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hm! May God help us in this country ooo.
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by vanvick247(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
agongajoseph:
My Dad works there, he is d CSO..... D explosion was caused by a large money printing machine.

Hope no casualties??
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by IntroVAT: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Omo...so fire was deemed to be slow and unreliable, so dem use bomb
Make I just park here first sad
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Themandator: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
qualityovenbake:
When an Institution like the CBN is vulnerable to an attack of this magnitude; where else is safe?

It wasn't an attack.... Gas explosion..... It location forecloses the Chace of an attack unless by suicide bombers

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
I blame d governor 4romancin APC secretly
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na wao angry sad angry
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Themandator: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
agongajoseph:

If your information is correct then you are without sense of discretion..... Your father is the CSO bah? Add his name and contact

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Was it really an explosion though cause we Nigerians love sensational journalism undecided
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Siberia101: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
agongajoseph:

They print money in CBN
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by qualityovenbake(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Themandator:

It wasn't an attack.... Gas explosion..... It location forecloses the Chace of an attack unless by suicide bombers
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Norstrademus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
the explosion was caused by gas leakage from the central àc unit..people were seriously injured and taken to the hospital,no casualties recorded yet

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
and buhari said they have defeated boko haram in Nigeria
what an epic lie

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Temilayoborbor(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
God help us
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Siberia101:

They print money in CBN
dey don't print money in CBN, printing n minting prints money, and it is under CBN, but the actual cause is a gas leak from an Air conditioner, actually dey won't say d truth
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
D
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by spartoo: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
BeClever:
UNFOLDIND.. .
SOME ID_IOTS WOULD TRIBALIZE THIS...JUST COUNT 1,2,3..FROM NOW.
I counted but nothing happened undecided
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by spartoo: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
delman88:

Cover ur face in shame,this is CBN not a local/commercial bank that u have branch mangers

someone is definitely in charge of that place
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Themandator:

If your information is correct then you are without sense of discretion..... Your father is the CSO bah? Add his name and contact
mumu u cudnt tell I was Joking
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Frankiss44(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
agongajoseph:
You stupid Old fool, God punish ur entire Generation, idiot! I wud av slapped d hell out of u if I was close to u. Nama!

LOL... See as that nucca just brought out the beast in you

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Themandator:

Account number and pin code as well.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Charly68: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
We will soon know the cause..I suspect somebody trying to play funny game. May God help our president to stabilize this country. I used to think calabar is a safe city ..but now anywhere we go somebody should shine his eyes very well even inside market
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Adaowerri111: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
delman88:

Cover ur face in shame,this is CBN not a local/commercial bank that u have branch mangers

Do your research cbn have branch controllers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo / How Many Guys Still Does This? / Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.