Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar (31863 Views)

UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / Dollar Is Now N220 At Parallel Market While N197.5 At CBN Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Adaowerri111: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
deebrain:

YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT AND A DISGRACE TO EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER BEEN, AND THAT WILL EVER BE FIRST TO COMMENT ON A GIVEN NAIRALAND TOPIC.

Seek deliverance on sunday {by His grace}.

Thanks.

Deebrain with no brain
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
And the building has been under construction all these while. Seems some dirty games are being played to confuse members of the public.
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by drnelson: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=38pt]CBN is the first central Bank in the world to suffer loss of lives and property from a generator explosion. And this is the Apex bank of Nigeria that could not realise that Generator was spoilt and risk to lives.

RIP to the dead.

[/size]
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by benedictraph(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
R.I.P those who loss their life in the cause of the explossion
but CBN MANAGER hope you didn't run to fast because you are a rich man atleast you have enjoied the money even if you were caught in the fire only the money you have eaten will burn
and that is the change APC is bringing,to change all the old facilities
TO CALABAR GOD KNOWS WELL
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by AVECDEO: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
viviangist2:
Information just reaching our Vivian Gist with Photos is that a massive explosion has just hit the CBN office in Calabar

According to an eyewitness

“Just 15 mins ago we heard an explosion from central bank of Nigeria calabar branch and many are fear dead.
I will update this forum with pictures soon. Kindly call your relations working in there if you have any , see Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/bomb-explosion-hits-central-bank-cbn-calabar-photos

boko haram in Calabar!.....Things are getting out of hand.....now traders will be like "dem don add money, you no hear say BH don reach Calabar?
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by frrank(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaowerri111:
If the bank manager is alive, he will be smiling at the moment, more avenue to rip the bank

Branch Controller not branch manager
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by Nwekeemmanuel: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2016
plz, what is the cause?
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by kenobi007(m): 4:48am On Mar 12, 2016
qualityovenbake:
When an Institution like the CBN is vulnerable to an attack of this magnitude; where else is safe?
Pls always make proper findings before you post comments. This wasn't an attack. It was as a result of the burst of some gas chillers.
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by kenobi007(m): 4:53am On Mar 12, 2016
vanvick247:

Hope no casualties??
I no know who dumb pass. U or the guy DAT came up with d "my papa works dere" u sef get time to ask questions. Do dey print money dere?
Re: Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar by vanvick247(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2016
kenobi007:

I no know who dumb pass. U or the guy DAT came up with d "my papa works dere" u sef get time to ask questions. Do dey print money dere?

Hahahahahahahaha. Oga Ken u no need know who dumb pass. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Answer These Questions Before You Take A Loan / CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.