Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job (36872 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by firstolalekan(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
IsiCaterpillar:
[[s]quote author=hungryboy post=43758888]1)NIGHT BUKA- selling garri and soup, rice or fried yam, plantain,potatoes and fish in the evenings[/s]

[s]2)NIGHT CABBIE- Driving taxi in the evenings after work[/s]

3)NIGHT ASHAWO- e dey self explanatory nah,just find one roadside were dey always dey busy stand, one money miss road go come talk price carry you go hotel go cure konji

Just go to Quilox and other elite nightclubs and she is sure of making at least 30k/night. or go to a strip club like Ocean Blue, she will make at least 50k/night.
Olosho spotted....

1 Like

Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by jeff1607(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
domack99:
Bros please remove poultry, its a full time job

all are full time jobs, unless you have someone to help you run it,
I guess the op is still a learner
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by dungas30(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
bigboywho:
True, there are things you can do on your own with less hassles. If you request on my signature I can tell you more.
u ar a monkey dd d admin dat has dis page request any 1 through his signature ? vamus now now bfor I call BUHARI
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by obiaguna(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
The closest thing out of all the numerous side gig ideas I have seen is buying and selling.. The rest are mainly full time gigs and when done part time would lead to a loss of capital.
I have searched and searched for the perfect business idea to run with a job but I still haven't found any and this thread hasn't helped in any way. Sigh.
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by dungas30(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
GO TO THE VILLAGE MARKET AT THE RIGHT TIME BUY ANY GOOD PRODUCE DAT DOESN'T SPOIL EASILY LIKE SOYA BEANS OR EXAMPLE OF THINGS TO TRADE ON ARE SOYA, BEANS, MAIZE, LOCAL RICE FOR MAKING TUWO,
HOW DO u TRADE THEM ? BUY THEM IN THE MARKET AT DIA EARLY HARVEST TIME(CHIPPER price) IN THE MARKET DIA ARE PEOPLE THAT THEIR WORK IS TO STORE FOR PEOPLE THAT BUY AN U GIVE THEM JUST LITTLE PENNY.
YOUR WORK IS TO MONITOR THE PRICE AS IT INCREASE . WHEN THE PRICE REACHED UR DISIRE LEVEL, THOSE SAME PEOPLE THAT STORE IT FOR U CAN STILL SALE IT FOR U IF U WANT.
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
hungryboy:
where dis ram comot from?
y call a he-goat ram? abi u need glasses or u cant differentiate between the two

1 Like

Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by ewizard1: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
I would love the Real Estate too. Is there anyone who'll brush me up?

I'll be glad! smiley
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by peacengine(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
ehisdan:
Just imagine a girl for that matter saying this trash. Sister ISI for you to know road like this, E don tay you for the business

I think say na man talk am sef, some girls no get shame sha
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by aprokomania(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
thank you all for the comments and feedback. and to the mods and super mods for lifting this to front-page. my passion is to inspire a new breed of entrepreneurs who can compete favorably with anyone in the world. my little quota is to write and contribute intellectually to the movement. I have a great article also on planning, you will really want to see it.
follow the link below
www.nairaland.com/2979668/stop...ponder-next-three-minutes
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by ademide0710: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
You are senseless!!
hungryboy:
1)NIGHT BUKA- selling garri and soup, rice or fried yam, plantain,potatoes and fish in the evenings

2)NIGHT CABBIE- Driving taxi in the evenings after work

3)NIGHT ASHAWO- e dey self explanatory nah,just find one roadside were dey always dey busy stand, one money miss road go come talk price carry you go hotel go cure konji
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by dungas30(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
hungryboy:
1)NIGHT BUKA- selling garri and soup, rice or fried yam, plantain,potatoes and fish in the evenings

2)NIGHT CABBIE- Driving taxi in the evenings after work

y ar dey abusing u naaaa? no B suggestion? an beside people are lmaking a living from it just dat it's nt Godly BT not everyone is a Christian nor a Muslim
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by jumalbert: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
U can also go into network marketing. N with d new ones in town u don't need to sell any product n they r quite affordable.. I am a network marketer. Bn on different ones for a while now. Contact me on whatsapp on 08068572287 to join GHA with a one time registration of 1k!. Yes 1k! U can just talk to ppl on social media. It's quite affordable n still new. Join my team n let's hit d millions, cars n lenovo tablet together. Buzz me to know more about it.
Re: Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job by falson08(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Writing
1. Statement of purpose
2. Student visa application
3. Letter of explanation
4. CV/Cover Letter
5. Letter of explanation
6. Business proposal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.