Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) (36918 Views)

Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by MrGist: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Billionaire Businessman Tony Elumelu and his mum as they are counting down, she is turning 90 very soon. He wrote

Count down to 90th!....dropped in to see how birthday girl is preparing for her 90th birthday celebration.

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/tony-elumelu-shares-photos-mum-will-turning-90-year-old-soon

19 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by MrGist: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by IPOBrep: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Congrats in advance.

Even at 90 her beauty is still noticeable

59 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Minjim: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2018
This is remarkable.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Imortal001: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Money is good!

22 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Wow
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by RealSniper: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2018
God bless me and keep my mother to enjoy my blessing and her labour. God please I beg. Amen.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by pemiakd: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Congrats.

Make God give me money to care of my parent, make he con give them longer life and make dey no use their hands bury me and my siblings

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by HotMario: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2018
See as the woman look like 75 year old.

Happy birthday Madan

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2018
The mom looks well taken care of ... Congratulations proud mother of an illustrious son ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2018
This man's nose is perpetually folded .

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR mothers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by lizzypro: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
She looks very good..
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Some people will come and say it’s money, forgetting that there are old women with not so much money but also look as good.
The keys are fresh food like those fresh village vegetables, rest of mind, inner peace, good relationship with God and most importantly caring family!
God help us to achieve our aims in life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by bjayx: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
That's what money can do
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Mama wey born better pikin

Where is Ndidi Elumelu
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by richidinho(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:
Ok
my crush where have u been? grin
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by imran147(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
In Advance great grandmother....
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
richidinho:

Richie Rich, I’m fine dear. How’s Abuja? Shey u will send PJ to come n pick me. Make I chop out of your 30billion naaaa
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
MrGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Billionaire Businessman Tony Elumelu and his mum as they are counting down, she is turning 90 very soon. He wrote

Count down to 90th!....dropped in to see how birthday girl is preparing for her 90th birthday celebration.

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/tony-elumelu-shares-photos-mum-will-turning-90-year-old-soon

Ageless grandma/greatgrandma. Happy Birthday in advance.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by mightguy(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
generationz:
This man's nose is perpetually folded .

u that ur own nose is straight. How much u get? Hunger don wire this one

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by imran147(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
richidinho:

LOL YOUR CRUSH INDEED...OBO OLORA
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
mightguy:
u that ur own nose is straight. How much u get? Hunger don wire this one

my bank statement doesn't stop his nose from being bent perpetually

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
RealSniper:
God bless me and keep my mother to enjoy my blessing and her labour. God please I beg. Amen.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
IPOBrep:
Congrats in advance.

Even at 90 her beauty is still noticeable

When there is money what else would you say?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Fine igbo woman
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Dear God,

I'm writing to you this minute to please preserve my mum till 90. She deserves to be taken care of till she closes her eyes permanently and I haven't even done anything for her. sad

My regards to dad. cry

Yours sincerely,
Beth

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:
Some people will come and say it’s money, forgetting that there are old women with not so much money but also look as good.
The keys are fresh food like those fresh village vegetables, rest of mind, inner peace, good relationship with God and most importantly caring family!
God help us to achieve our aims in life

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2018
grantgrason07:

When there is money what else would you say?
Money is not everything! There are some sicknesses that money cannot cure. The woman at 90 looks healthy and Strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. / 1 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.