Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,201 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here (5516 Views)

Lets Share Ideas On How To Cut Cost On Ur Dog / If U Need A Massive Male Caucasian Puppy.then This Is Ur Dog(video)pro standard / Ur Dog Needs Meat...very Essential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Namdeenero(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Name: Maya

Breed: German shepherd/rottie mix

Sex: Female

Height: 25inches

Weight: 38kg

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Namdeenero(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Name: Ghadaffi the terrorist

Breed: Caucasian Shepherd

Sex: Male

Height: 29inches

Weight: 46kg

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Namdeenero(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Name: Eva (Ghadaffi's bitch)

Breed: Caucasian/Gsd mix

Height: 26inches

Weight: 44kg

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Namdeenero:
Name: Eva (Ghadaffi's bitch)

Breed: Caucasian/Gsd mix

Height: 26inches

Weight: 44kg

helos How many dogs did u have
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Namdeenero(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
tollyB:
helos How many dogs did u have
5, lost one last month.. though Ghadaffi and Eva belong to my elder bro.
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Namdeenero:
5, lost one last month.. though Ghadaffi and Eva belong to my elder bro.
Wow nice....
Please How do u stop flies from perching on your dog..

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Namdeenero:
Name: Maya
Breed: German shepherd/rottie mix
Height: 25inches
Weight: 38kg
luvly dog
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Namdeenero(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
tollyB:
Wow nice....
Please How do u stop flies from perching on your dog..
I don't really know dear but I believe most vets sell fly repellant creams that you can use. The only problem I've had with flies was when botflies laid eggs in my dogs skin
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Namdeenero(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
miremoses:
luvly dog
Thanks bro
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Namdeenero:
I don't really know dear but I believe most vets sell fly repellant creams that you can use. The only problem I've had with flies was when botflies laid eggs in my dogs skin
Okay Thanks for the reply..just feel sad for my dog...they keep disturbing her And inflicting pains on her...

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by kennyausta: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
tollyB:
Okay Thanks for the reply..just feel sad for my dog...they keep disturbing her And inflicting pains on her...
Ask your pet mine was having botflies lay on her some time ago and live maggots where coming out on her skins I sharve the affected parts and used this red and yellow capusel contents on her wounds that was after my vet gave her an injection thou I didn't know the name of the medication but ask you vet they will always have a way of helping you out. Thanks
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2016
kennyausta:

Ask your pet mine was having botflies lay on her some time ago and live maggots where coming out on her skins I sharve the affected parts and used this red and yellow capusel contents on her wounds that was after my vet gave her an injection thou I didn't know the name of the medication but ask you vet they will always have a way of helping you out. Thanks
Thank You... will do that..
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by robinicule(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
tollyB:

Try using a dog shampoo to bathe it or a mild human soap. Clean body plus hygienic environment are the best repellents.
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by IyareOseiwe: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Age 8months
Weight :unknown
Name :khloe

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by PAQ(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Name: Zee (Zelda)
Breed: Boerboel
Age ; 1yr 5months
Height: 24.5 inches at the withers
Weight: about 53kg

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by olatokunboakiny: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
I love ur boerboel very neat and beautiful
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by kelvin353: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
okay
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Kolaboluv7(m): 2:05am On Oct 05, 2021
miremoses:
breed:rott
sex:female
height:21inch
weigh:32kg

Nice..

Ped or non ped..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful & Affordable Dogs For Sale / Top Quality New Zealand White Weaners Available For New Home / Interested In Any Breed? Contact Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.