Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Think Ive Been Scammed! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Ive Been Scammed! (12984 Views)

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) / Have been Scammed (crying) / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Businessnaija:
. Chisos, show me your baba.
Na baba God o
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by feminineA: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Na baba God o

hmmm expantiate o. I have been scammed also o
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
feminineA:

At 12 AM just go on your knees, pray and read Psalms 18:47. Do this for 3 days.
The next time you'd see the scammer. Na obituary photos you go see.

[This does not mean you should ignore the Law enforcement agencies]

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
feminineA:

. Please share your experience with us.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by kingsleyuk2003(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Sorry, to say this. i quite disagree with you. These scammers are far more smarter than so many of us who are innocent. They think ahead, and check all possibilities. They are innovative in their dubious job, because that is how they feed. They already know whatever you have to post. It is better, you post your findings and how you went about it, so that we can learn or teach other victims how to stop them.
Insightz:
@Adedsbeads

please do not reveal much on this forum. Keep your progress to yourself. These guys are also on NL, we dont want them knowing your moves. Whatever step you have taken, keep it sealed. We just want him caught. And he will be caught.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by feminineA: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Businessnaija:
. Please share your experience with us.

It's a business Transaction outside Nairaland
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by feminineA: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Acidosis:

At 12 AM just go on your knees, pray and read Psalms 18:47. Do this for 3 days.

The next time you'd see the scammer. Na obituary photos you go see.

[This does not mean you should ignore the Law enforcement agencies]
Thanks
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
feminineA:

It's a business Transaction outside Nairaland
share it.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Insightz(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
kingsleyuk2003:
Sorry, to say this. i quite disagree with you. These scammers are far more smarter than so many of us who are innocent. They think ahead, and check all possibilities. They are innovative in their dubious job, because that is how they feed. They already know whatever you have to post. It is better, you post your findings and how you went about it, so that we can learn or teach other victims how to stop them.

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that they are always one step ahead of us. The reason I asked her to keep this under wraps is to her greater chance of catching the guy. Eventually, she will share with us how she went about it so that we would also learn. Please no vex my brother, just a little bit of patience
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Olajhidey22(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2016
I wish you success in your pursuit. I wonder how people get the guts to scam others and believe they can go scot free...

I believe this will serve as a lesson to other scape goats going through this means to amass weaalth.

Success Dear!
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
seems this thrend is no longer active
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
The scammer has not posted for a while now. I hope he has been apprehended

2 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:
i dont think so
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Businessnaija:
i dont think so

Ever since his identity have been revealed, I've not seen much of his posts (trust me I search every single day). Either he's hiding out till the dust settles or he has been caught. I'm hoping it's the latter.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

Ever since his identity has been revealed, I've not seen much of his posts (trust me I search every single day). Either he's hiding out till the dust settles or he has been caught. I'm hoping it's the latter.
me too. because this scammers dont deserve mercy at al.

Probably you've never bein a victim?
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by holarbc2002(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
I dnt knw there still people like you in dis country,so u can send money to someone u have not meet or d goods u have not seen.am really angry at u self
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
holarbc2002:
I dnt knw there still people like you in dis country,so u can send money to someone u have not meet or d goods u have not seen.am really angry at u self
we are seeking for solution.

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
holarbc2002:

Please don't blame people who transact business with faceless business owners. I have an active post/biz running through this platform and more than 80% of our earnings within the past 15 months were sent by people I've never met, in fact, some are miles away from Nigeria. We only talk through phone, mail, BBM and WhatsApp.

I equally maintained faceless transactions with a (then) corp member I met on Nairaland, and we transacted biz for over 1 year.
I still have the bank tellers worth over 300k within 1 year, and we had a very smooth rapport online, which he's still grateful for.

There are certain things to look out for when negotiating with people online. Scammers have bad records online. These records can be traced easily through many platforms. When you run a check on a number online, and found NOTHING, you have to be wary as some scammers purchase new sims for new dealings, new mails for new fraud. When you equally find information regarding a number, a person or a mail, check to see his/her past records (positive and negative) before you make your judgments.

It is easier to scam a person offline, than online. You can scam someone in Adamawa, and run to Lagos to proclaim CHANGE. But you can't scam someone on Facebook, and think you can hide on Nairaland. The Internet/Google will fetch you out.

Sometimes I'm even scared to do biz online because I don't want my name printed on the Internet black book. What would one tell his children? What happens to future political ambition? Employment? etc.

Internet scammers should have a rethink!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Please don't blame people who transact business with faceless business owners. I have an active post/biz running through this platform and more than 80% of our earnings within the past 15 months were sent by people I've never met, in fact, some are miles away from Nigeria. We only talk through phone, mail, BBM and WhatsApp.

I equally maintained faceless transactions with a (then) corp member I met on Nairaland, and we transacted biz for over 1 year.
I still have the bank tellers worth over 300k within 1 year, and we had a very smooth rapport online, which he's still grateful for.

There are certain things to look out for when negotiating with people online. Scammers have bad records online. These records can be traced easily through many platforms. When you run a check on a number online, and found NOTHING, you have to be wary as some scammers purchase new sims for new dealings, new mails for new fraud. When you equally find information regarding a number, a person or a mail, check to see his/her past records (positive and negative) before you make your judgments.

It is easier to scam a person offline, than online. You can scam someone in Adamawa, and run to Lagos to proclaim CHANGE. But you can't scam someone on Facebook, and think you can hide on Nairaland. The Internet/Google will fetch you out.

Sometimes I'm even scared to do biz online because I don't want my name printed on the Internet black book. What would one tell his children? What happens to future political ambition? Employment? etc.

nice points

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Businessnaija:
me too. because this scammers dont deserve mercy at al.

Probably you've never bein a victim?

I've never been a victim of those online scammers but I know how painful it can be. I hope our authorities will sit up and and get these fraudsters behind bars for good. With sim registration and BVN, it shouldn't be so hard.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

I've never been a victim of those online scammers but I know how painful it can be. I hope our authorities will sit up and and get these fraudsters behind bars for good. With sim registration and BVN, it shouldn't be so hard.
you are right, but this guys will end up creating another means of executing their evil deeds.

Seems you are a MOD
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
dominique:
He threatened to go spiritual if i dont leave him alone, .....what happened next, he did go spiritual.......the rest is story for another day. Im stil telling him that im the last person he has scammed. his days are numbered.... I hope he is reading this.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2016
@Op spirituality is no kids play, except you got a stronger version like you talked about earlier. Seems like the whole thing is taking a new turn. I'd advice you let it slide,he would meet his waterloo sooner than you expect.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Adedsbeads:

He threatened to go spiritual if i dont leave him alone, .....what happened next, he did go spiritual.......the rest is story for another day. Im stil telling him that im the last person he has scammed. his days are numbered.... I hope he is reading this.

Tell us more about it, i mean the spiritual part.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Adedsbeads:

Wow! This is crazy, I don't even know what to say. I don't believe in voodoo though heard that some of these scammers use charms. He will live a miserable life and die a painful death. He must have think he has won but he doesn't know what's in store for him. By the time God is through with him, he will regret the day he woke up and decided that his job is to reap where he did not sow. I've not seen him online for over a week now, I hope he has been crushed by a Mac truck or burnt alive by a lynch mob.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
dominique:

Wow! This is crazy, I don't even know what to say. I don't believe in voodoo though heard that some of these scammers use charms. He will live a miserable life and die a painful death. He must have think he has won but he doesn't know what's in store for him. By the time God is through with him, he will regret the day he woke up and decided that his job is to reap where he did not sow. I've not seen him online for over a week now, I hope he has been crushed by a Mac truck or burnt alive by a lynch mob.

If the OP seek for my contributions in regards to the voodoo aspect, i would advice the op to be becareful, and also try to do some fill up, in order to avoid spiritual attacks.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by pweetymama(f): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:

not all have bad records.I am coming back to list some names.I have done a background check on them.

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by pweetymama(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Op,I hail oo.your determination will see u through.I am coming back with some scammers names on nl.u will be shocked cos their profiles don't have bad reputations.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Acidosis(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2016
pweetymama:
not all have bad records.I am coming back to list some names.I have done a background check on them.

Kindly do, I'm waiting
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by pweetymama(f): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Dorcaserhabor,shopaffordables,alltexrecyclers
,obechukw,smarchoicenig,devalerealty,corporatesupply. Let me check up more names.pls naira landers,don't do any business with the above listed names.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by pweetymama(f): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Fashion smart,donfebby,jkismyname,richardwhite,jossymama.more coming.these are all scammers.BEWARE!!!!
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
pweetymama:
Fashion smart,donfebby,jkismyname,richardwhite.more coming.these are all scammers.BEWARE!!!!

let us work together, and create a topic on NL with names and details of this scammers, so that people would learn and be aware.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Experience With Paylater.com / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Ondo Commercial Centre (Photo) / Forex Restrictions On Sugar, Wheat In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.