Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Have been Scammed (crying) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have been Scammed (crying) (1650 Views)

My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
I created a post of recent that I wanted to sell the little bitcoin I have just to pay my school fee that I failed to pay on time and penalty was attached.
But unfortunately, I was still scammed upon all the problems I posted. It's a sin to trust again..
It's unfair o and I knw God lives.
Thank God I don't send all, just forward him 5000.

https://www.nairaland.com/4063971/bitcoin-sale-urgently
Problems that I haven't solved, another one again...

This is the scammer phone number 07010403991.
God will judge.

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by agarawu23(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Search his number on nairaland, the guy na known scammer. sad
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Another

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Chats

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
I worked for the money, buy bitcoin for it to increase and someone came and reap it. God, where are you
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by vaca1: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
pls someone should help this guy

1 Like

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by Fxwarrior: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
MyLady11:
I worked for the money, buy bitcoin for it to increase and someone came and reap it. God, where are you

Please sister don't bring God into this matter. Inasmuch as I can never support this evil I will need to know why upon all the known genuine ecurrency exchangers that even have support on Nairaland you chose only to blame God. It isn't fair on God. We need to own up to our weaknesses and faults too.

As for the 3700, 5000 is it in naira. I can see where you only sold a little to him pending payment. That means you still got more to sell. Contact topupgold he's over genuine dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry bro.
Take heart
I also got scammed on January of this year
I lost 50k so take heart

1 Like

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Please sister don't bring God into this matter. Inasmuch as I can never support this evil I will need to know why upon all the known genuine ecurrency exchangers that even have support on Nairaland you chose only to blame God. It isn't fair on God. We need to own up to our weaknesses and faults too.

As for the 3700, 5000 is it in naira. I can see where you only sold a little to him pending payment. That means you still got more to sell. Contact tophupgold he's over genuine dey worry am.
do you know how the money get there, I worked as a labor just to buy bitcoin and by the time I wanted to pay my school fee, it will be OK to sell. You are telling me that I still have some to sell.
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
vaca1:
pls someone should help this lady
I'm male sir.
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
derprince:
Sorry bro.
Take heart
I also got scammed on January of this year
I lost 50k so take heart
OK sir
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
God dey
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by greenstar: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
OP but Shea you know you are a scammer grin grin
That's a formulated whatsapp text
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2017
greenstar:
which kind formulated chat u see, no word for u jawe
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by uppa(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Honestly......we are in a terrible world.......my advice to all......if you doing online transaction with an unknown individual, always double check.......if you had put the phone number on google, you would have known better......you can always use an escrow......to be on the safe side. sorry bro for your loss.
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by uppa(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
greenstar:
Oga if you don't have anything meaningful to say......why not just ignore the post
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
There's a whatsapp group wer trusted exchangers are.. Contact me if you need their address. But please we don't need scammers.
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 24, 2017
MyLady11:
This guy is a known scammer even true caller ID is scammer. This isn't how to sell coins bro, you know see legit people for nairaland? Ask questions, search phone number, search username, if the person claims he saw your post on nairaland ask the person for his username and tell him to quote your post to confirm. If the username is relatively new with no track record of legit deals, don't sell! Sorry man.
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by MyLady11(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2017
grossintel:
This guy is a known scammer even true caller ID is scammer. This isn't how to sell coins bro, you know see legit people for nairaland? Ask questions, search phone number, search username, if the person claims he saw your post on nairaland ask the person for his username and tell him to quote your post to confirm. If the username is relatively new with no track record of legit deals, don't sell! Sorry man.
OK bro. Thanks
Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by Viking007(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Stuffs like this is why I support jungle justice. Sorry op.

1 Like

Re: Have been Scammed (crying) by CosmicJames(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2017
MyLady11:
Very unfortunate! Sorry bro. But you have to move on.

In the future, always do a thorough check on any individual, confirming that others are transacting with him/her with success stories be you ever send your money out to the person.
This statement suggest that you are the cause of your own problem right now.

You never carry out any research on the guy, you also didn't see any success stories of successful transactions by the guy anywhere. So why exactly did you transact with him? I mean what prompted you to do business with him?

Anyway, I'm hoping to bring this kind of situation where people are scammed of there hard earned money by creating a section on my social network for

"Trustworthy E-currencyexchangers"

to list their services so that people can just go there and do business with them with peace of mind without going through the stress searching for who is who.

This plan, when achieved, it will be very hard for beneficiaries to get scammed or fall into the hands of scammers.

You will want to join us through my signature because the exclusive service will be available only to members of my community.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Urgently Needed. / Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? / BREAKING NEWS: Payza Has Been Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.