Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (30172 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by tivta(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
I hope lagos doesn't implode
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Smellymouth: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Kimsunh: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
There is no petrol for them to work so they just wanted to get themselves busy.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The very moment you grow balls, literally.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
At least they have enough balls to fight for what they believe in.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Safari29: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
wrong picture
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
What's happening in Lagos shey dem nor want make we come home from school ni?
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by blackboy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
spiralwedge:

Ambode is doing just fine. He is even bolder than Fashola. So, keep your analysis.

Jimi Agbage they said lacked experience
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by zheroes(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Habakus:
Of a truth,Jimi Agbaje would have been a far better option than Ambode... Fashola's shoes seem way bigger than Ambode's tiny inexperienced shy legs.
pls stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by shamecurls(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lagos needs to ban the activity`s of NURTW a.k.a Agbero

The hoodlums re a social menace and a threat to the security of the state

I just dont know why past and present government cant just eradicate these hoodlums
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by babydioku(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Let them kill themselves. Bunch of frog-eyed swines
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by emmymdk: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Those security team way dey there na air force?
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Suntemi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Fulanis/Hausas almost taking over Lagos. Yoruba it's time to show your skills. If na Igbos now, we for no hear word on Nairaland. Please remember to call Oba to prepare the lagoon.

the post isn't long. Still, you didn't read it

4 Likes

Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by adepiero: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na the route to my house be that o! make i kuku sleep office today sad
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by pelefurniture: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecidedi hope they resolve it soon
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Trapnews: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
adepiero:
Na the route to my house be that o! make i kuku sleep office today sad
What about mile 2/Agbara?
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by lonelydora: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suntemi:

the post isn't long. Still, you didn't read it

I want to know the tribe that make up NURTW that has been causing trouble in Lagos. I'm waiting for police spokesperson to confirm what really happened
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
where is that foolish oba Akiolu ....oya see ppl or be ur ppl throw u into d lagoon.idiot
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by wolesmile(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
AWONEYAN:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAGOS THIS THESE DAYS
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by spafu(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
What do you expect from Lagosians after the useless herdsman, Dullardpo Dundee President Buhari one of Daura put them for one chance government? Things are hard, men are hungry, girls are vexing, boys are not smiling, girls are frowning. And remember, a hungry man is an angry man. Small provocation dey cause serious gbege, these days, because one confused gay-cow breeder insisted that he must to rule. Where is Tinubu? Him done run hide, leave Lagosians dey kill themselves. In the main time, Sai Baba to Eko o ni baje.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by chigoizie7(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
babydioku:
Let them kill themselves. Bunch of frog-eyed swines

Baby, idikwa oku true true oh.

Amam na idiro erekwa mmadu anyhow ooh
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Lovexme(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Funny how I'm about to go through that route. I no go again
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by livinbygrace: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Habakus:
Of a truth,Jimi Agbaje would have been a far better option than Ambode... Fashola's shoes seem way bigger than Ambode's tiny inexperienced shy legs.

Ambode is just a figure head..Turns up every friday night at Quilox
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by adepiero: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Trapnews:

What about mile 2/Agbara?
I dont stay within that environ.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by adedayourt(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
evidences of

joblessness

illitracy

crude mindedness

coursed nation undecided
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nonsense area boys when aboki them go show face all of them go take off
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by ichoku: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ambode is working, that I can confirm. I can also confirm that it is in the media that he is losing it. His predecessor did most of his works in the media whereas Ambo is doing his at the site.
spiralwedge:

Ambode is doing just fine. He is even bolder than Fashola. So, keep your analysis.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by obinnashady(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
AWONEYAN:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAGOS THIS DAYS
change
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by phemybof(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
AWONEYAN:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAGOS THIS these DAYS
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by phemybof(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
AWONEYAN:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAGOS THIS these DAYS
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Ephemmm: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Habakus:

You mean there was no fight during Fash's tenure or what are you insinuating?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested / House Of Reps Orders CBN To Suspend New Cash Withdrawal Limit / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.