Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (30174 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by k4kenny(f): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wow. To think I passed that road around 1.30, nothing out of the ordinary just the usual heavy traffic. I can imagine the chaos. Hope no fatalities sha.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Abukc(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
E bi like say dem never pay dose area boyz salary??
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by ibedun: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Fulanis/Hausas almost taking over Lagos. Yoruba it's time to show your skills. If na Igbos now, we for no hear word on Nairaland. Please remember to call Oba to prepare the lagoon.

No, the Lagoon is specially for the long throated Biafuckers. We are waiting!

1 Like

Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by KingAfooBaba: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
AWONEYAN:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAGOS THIS DAYS
I will answer you the day you know the difference between "THIS" and "THESE"
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by 1miccza: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
AWONEYAN:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAGOS THIS DAYS

Lagos is changing that's what you all voted for Chaaaaaannnngeee!!!
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by stevetop(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Fulanis/Hausas almost taking over Lagos. Yoruba it's time to show your skills. If na Igbos now, we for no hear word on Nairaland. Please remember to call Oba to prepare the lagoon.

Lonely indeed! Your comment is off track, ethnocentric and uncouth and given in bad faith! Haba, buy some brain now, what is the relationship between Hausa vs Yoruba in this matter? Barman! Abeg bring me 'Kerewa"
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by InformedLola(f): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Is it the same Ikeja Along I passed at that same time and saw nothing out of the ordinary? Besides that picture does not even look like Ikeja Along.
Re: Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by real86(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Signs of anarchy.
mallamseifaldinanarchy.post=43682705:
Riot everywhere........ What is Nigeria turning into?

No fuel. No light

SMH.

DONT WORRY NIGERIANS THINGS SHALL GET BETTER.........

LETS PRAY FOR NIGERIA....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) / 'I Can’t Afford A PR Firm’ — Okonjo-Iweala Seeks Volunteers For WTO Campaign / List Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidates In 27 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.