Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo (1744 Views)

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by Fadekebisola(f): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
yes why would u be so unstable to make us yorubas a laughing stalk to ipobians...u must have been bribed.

we yorubas can never trust u again tonyebarcanista

u must have been settled last time u went to igboland as an election observer

infact i will bc of this make friends with igbos and let the bigger tribes further suck your oil on your backyard

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by knightsTempler: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by lekkie073(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:
yes why would u be so unstable to make us yorubas a laughing stalk to ipobians...u must have been bribed.

infact i will bc of this make friends with igbos and let the bigger tribes further suck your oil on your backyard
u trusted an anonymous personality
smh

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by Kondomatic(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
this op is a silly ipobian. we know your stock in trade. nobody is falling for your antics

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by Chanchit: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekkie073:
u trusted an anonymous personality smh

The hediot that opened the thread is also an Ipod member.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by missKiffy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who is this one undecided

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by dtruth3(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by bokohalal(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP is an imposter.

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by EasternActivist: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
The tribalistic bigot of a Yoruba op is seriously traumatized...

I have gone through her old post and has equally observed how she really loves and wants to maintain the enmity between barcanista and ipob. and this didn't like how barcanista apologised to Igbos( though I don't understand that kind of apology) and sing their praise.

Lol. What really did the Yorubas bigot wants...

Hateful beings..

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by EasternActivist: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
missKiffy:

A chronic yoruba Igbo-hater.

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by TheNonce: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2016

E be like say dis goat just finish learn how to create thread?
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by Siberia101: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

I and you ain't yoruba abeg. Next

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by ekeneidiagbor: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na wa for joblessness
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by JahJaa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is one of those thread i just neglect but i wana say something is either the op is of my Nation #igbo, or a yoruba that is angry abt the apology
Well which ever bikonu leave the thread before it turns to a tribal e-fake-war

I rep Anambra-Oko cool

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by CltrAltDel: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Silly IPAD yoot masqurading as a yoruba
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
All I see is an ipod miscreant
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by buskie13(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chanchit:

The hediot that opened the thread is also an Ipod member.
that name gat me rolling on the floor grin
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by Fadekebisola(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
xtractor:
this op is a silly ipobian. we know your stock in trade. nobody is falling for your antics
missKiffy:
bokohalal:
OP is an imposter.
EasternActivist:
The tribalistic bigot of a Yoruba op is seriously traumatized...
I have gone through her old post and has equally observed how she really loves and wants to maintain the enmity between barcanista and ipob. and this didn't like how barcanista apologised to Igbos( though I don't understand that kind of apology) and sing their praise.
Lol. What really did the Yorubas bigot wants...
Hateful beings..
TheNonce:

E be like say dis goat just finish learn how to create thread?
Siberia101:

I and you ain't yoruba abeg. Next
JahJaa:
This is one of those thread i just neglect but i wana say something is either the op is of my Nation #igbo, or a yoruba that is angry abt the apology
Well which ever bikonu leave the thread before it turns to a tribal e-fake-war
I rep Anambra-Oko cool
babyfaceafrica:
CltrAltDel:
Silly IPAD yoot masqurading as a yoruba
babyfaceafrica:
Kuroni’waju mi!
Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by ba7man(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
When they go all out to use 2 Yoruba first names as their moniker, they're ipobians.

Re: Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fucking yoruba impostors.....they always want to feel lyk d yorubas...ask ur Nnamdi Kanu did he witness d biafran war, those who witness it are telling u guyz to stop buh u keep on agitating blindly....someone jst came frm unknown land brainwash u guyz nd u keep shouting BIAFRA.

#SAYNOTOBIAFRA

The unity of dis country doesn't call for debate.
PROUDLY YORUBA
PROUDLY NIGERIAN
I believe in Nigeria

Checkout Cute Photo Of Abisola Ajimobi And Khadijah Haqq's Daughters / Governor Wike Denies Sponsoring Militant, Blast Saharareporters / Nigerians Deserve A Better Country, Economy—tinubu