Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (37192 Views)

Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive / Snap So That The Guy In Blue Suit Will......(Check This Funny Picture Out) / See What This Lady Has Done To This Guy In This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by slimpoppa(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bros you go wash plate tire.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
You don die
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by kambah(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
General laughter

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Qmerit(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hilarious indeed..
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Flashh: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
KIDpretty:
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

You're good at cooking up story.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by ossheyi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
shocked shocked grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Flashh: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Believe this story and believe Mikel can win world best player in 2016.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by misreal(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin winkhahaahahahhahahhaahah....thank u op.i don unwind today..
me:lalasticlala!!!!! lalstclala:yes sir!! me:take this ten naira and move this to fp lalstclala:oga make am fifteen naira na me:...brings out my short gun.....oya move this to fp,or i move u.. lalastclala::yes sir,thank you sir...
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Bigdreams(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP, you are On Ya Own!

Hilarious.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by KIDpretty(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:
Seriously, you got me. I totally believed the story untill the last paragraph. Thanks for making my evening, Laugh Carry me no be small

you are welcome
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by ayourbamie: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
I posted this earlier but the MOD didn't bring it to fp
www.nairaland.com/2983122/what-happened-me-yesterday#43666650 lalasticlala do something
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by gidjah(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahahahaaa!,bros your own don finish be dat o!
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Doubleagent008(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnemuka:
even sane nigerian men do it. they can take you to the most expensive restaurant, ask you to order for any thing you like and before you finish your meal he wont be anywhere in sight.

When ladies now convert "anything you like" to "go ahead girl eat the Damn restaurant to the ground in one sitting and ruin me" and you expect his survival instinct not to kick in and save his life?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Felaak47(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
KIDpretty:
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

yanga they sleep trouble wake am.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Kesmakveli(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
cheesy Hilarious Indeed, afterall it was only a Joke.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by sisisioge: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by swaggprofessor(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
KIDpretty:

I like hear wetin happen to u afterwards. silly story but I guess am sillier cos I laughed crazily.....
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Ekaka1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
akegists:
Moral of the story: not all guys are after your hole
They may only be interested in putting you back in your hole grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by uboma(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:

grin grin grin

Stupid joke.. But it made me laugh. grin grin

same here.
lol
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
adeseun22:
u sef na alatenuje, u initially wanted to use 1k cos u see ifa, u con increase am to 10k. u go wash tire.
na true say if you buy food for restaurant then you no get money pay, them go carry you go backyard, you wash plate tire?
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Greycious(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
lmao grin

It's been long I visited front page...I'm glad I did this evening cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by queenaisha(f): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
hahahah..
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by holluwai(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Awoff have kill u
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnemuka:
even sane nigerian men do it. they can take you to the most expensive restaurant, ask you to order for any thing you like and before you finish your meal he wont be anywhere in sight.

how many times dem don do you so you will finally learn your lessons?
And from your profile pics you be person where too like food.
I pray ritualist don't use food to lure you
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by banme1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op. Stale
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by missKiffy(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greg007:

Lol. But not funny
Lol cheesy am actually laughing at this, you type Lol but it's not funny cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ooohhh shit hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm still laffing sha grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by demo4ril97(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
From the begining generous indeed at the end OP you a great joker. Check my signature to scale through the next adventure.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
ebubemicky:
Ooohhh shit hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha
Habah undecided
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by slap1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
akegists:
Moral of the story: not all guys are after your hole

Moral of a story you read or the one you didn't read? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
Habah undecided
I don laf too much? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here. / 12 Types Of Slap / 17 Phrases That Will Confuse You If You’re Not Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.