Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive (4249 Views)

Why Do Asians Claimed That This Picture Is Very Funny? [pictured] / Meet The Crying Man Whose Viral Picture Is Widely Used On Social Media / Nigerian Guy In Viral Crying Meme Recounts What Happened The Day The Photo Was T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by QueenDeborah(f): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2018
A man was seen throwing stones at military men, i don't know wat might be the cause, but do u think this guy is still alive?

1 Share

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by gabinogem(m): 5:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol... He may be lucky to be alive...one thing I'm sure of is that military men don't kill mad men.

1 Like

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by xreal: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol.

Funny pic.
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by Samusu(m): 5:28am On Jan 30, 2018
See as them just de look am
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by maryjan8(f): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Body go tell am, later!
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by 12submarine(m): 5:34am On Jan 30, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol... He may be lucky to be alive...one thing I'm sure of is that military men don't kill mad men.
You are right. Obviously, the man is made.
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by nero2face: 5:46am On Jan 30, 2018
I love his spirit, our problem is fear of life and death, at this we succumb to all sort of oppression, I wish all Nigerians can exhibit such spirit towards Buhari and APC come 2019...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by internationalman(m): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2018
He's very much alive because those bunch of pot belly lazy idiots can't chase him.

That's the best way to deal with an oppressor.

I remembered hiding and waiting in the bush for my physics teacher with a paper full of shit....I threw it at him and I made sure it hit him in his face as I disappeared into the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by cassidy1996(m): 5:55am On Jan 30, 2018
yes he's alive, that's seun
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by 12submarine(m): 5:58am On Jan 30, 2018
internationalman:
He's very much alive because those bunch of pot belly lazy idiots can't chase him.

That's the best way to deal with an oppressor.

I remembered hiding and waiting in the bush for my physics teacher with a paper full of shit....I threw it at him and I made sure it hit him in his face as I disappeared into the bush.
They don't need to chase him, a bullet travels over a million times as fast as he can run. One man throwing stones at 5 gun-wielding military men is not dealing with oppressors, only a mad man thinks and act that way.

1 Like

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by Shukusheka(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

They don't need to chase him, a bullet travels over a million times as fast as he can run. One man throwing stones at 5 gun-wielding military men is not dealing with oppressors, only a mad man thinks and act that way.
Bros easy with the lies na, the fastest bullet recorded moves at the speed of 1,800 miles per hour. Kilode.

Shukusheka

4 Likes

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by 12submarine(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Shukusheka:
Bros easy with the lies na, the fastest bullet recorded moves at the speed of 1,800 miles per hour. Kilode.

Shukusheka
Okay, but with that speed, do they need to chase him? For the speed, is just an exaggeration. Moreover, I don't know the technical specifications of weapons, now I know. But I still think that 1800 miles per hour is to slow for a bullet, except if you meant per second. And if that is the case, you have also lied.
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by KendrickAyomide: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Shukusheka:

Shukusheka
na jst exaggeration.. I too know..
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by Shukusheka(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
na jst exaggeration.. I too know..
"A million time" is quite an exaggeration, "over a million times" is a lie! angry
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by Shukusheka(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

Okay, but with that speed, do they need to chase him? For the speed, is just an exaggeration. Moreover, I don't know the technical specifications of weapons, now I know. But I still think that 1800 miles per hour is to slow for a bullet, except if you meant per second. And if that is the case, you have also lied.
Educate yourself. wink

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-fast-can-a-bullet-travel
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by Omoadeola(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2018
You mean the guy with the stone or the camera man inclusive

1 Like

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by 12submarine(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Shukusheka:
Educate yourself. wink

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-fast-can-a-bullet-travel
Okay, I have educated myself. Now, do the military men need to chase him if they want to fire him? May be he can be faster than 1800 miles per hour, I need to know.
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by internationalman(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

Why would he throw stone at them if they were not oppressing him.

And do you think our police are trained to aim a distance target right.

All the harmless individuals they have killed in the past has always been close range.
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by 12submarine(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2018
internationalman:

Why would he throw stone at them if they were not oppressing him.

And do you think our police are trained to aim a distance target right.

All the harmless individuals they have killed in the past has always been close range.
Okay. If you are oppressed by a squad of armed policemen, start throwing stones at them since they can't shoot at close range. Then come to NL and tell us your experience.

1 Like

Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by internationalman(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

Okay. If you are oppressed by a squad of armed policemen, start throwing stones at them since they can't shoot at close range. Then come to NL and tell us your experience.
Noted
Re: Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive by HajimeSaito(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
The person whose survival status is shrouded in mystery is Omenkalives. What has become of Ñairaland's favourite BMC spokesman and Sarrki's able deputy? Rumors are rife that after the recent Fulani rampage in Benue state, Omenkalives has fallen strangely silent. Some are saying Omenkalives is now OmenkaDIES. Others are calling him OmenkaLIVED. Either way it's not looking good for him.
Wherever you are Omenka, wether above the ground or below it, my prayer for you remains the same: May the Good Lord give you the sense of direction you always wanted in life but never had. IJMN We pray.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jokes And Stories Arena / Pure Water Nylon Is Better Than Condom / Community Slu-t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.