Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View (822 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View by Atalia: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Learn How To Change Your Android View To A Pc View

Today I would be demonstrating to you an instructional exercise on instructions to change your telephone’s display to a PC view.

All things considered, this tutorial is old however simply needed to post it for the purpose of others that don’t know about it.

XP Mod Launcher is a very simple app that changes the look of your Android device into the classic Windows XP interface and includes some of the basic features of the Microsoft operating system.

This means that you can explore all your files as you would in Windows XP, accessing the My Documents folders, the SD memory card, and the system memory. You can also copy, paste, crop, and delete any type of files without any problem. You can quit the application and go back to the normal Android interface whenever you want. To do so, click on the Start menu, then click Turn Off.

You’ll go back into the traditional Android interface. You can also do this by just pressing your device’s home button.

XP Mod Launcher is one of the best interface changers that you can apply to your Android today. It has all the charm of Windows XP, and it does it well, offering some of the features you miss most.

Download XP Mod Launcher.apk here

source:

http://westernage.com/tech-change-your-android-view-to-a-pc-view/
Re: TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View by Xhaka(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice wink
Re: TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View by hatux: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
What is the need

1 Like

Re: TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View by PhilBliss(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Windon XP still dey market??
Re: TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View by AmazingZeus(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pictures,screen shots,photo shot... nothing?
Re: TECH: Change Your Android View To A Pc View by saxby(f): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
I`ve seen an information like this on tecno`s bla bla bla forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com

But if I do am e go help me fix my hair?

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is It To Pay For Fixed Games On Sportbet Channels On Bbm ? / Etisalat Introduced Easybusiness Share Data That Allow Business Owners Share Dat / What’s Happening To Infinix And Yudala Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.