Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

~yoga~ Anyone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ~yoga~ Anyone? (776 Views)

Sexxual Yoga / Chi-ya Yoga Church. Hinduism. / Where In Nigeria Can One Find Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age, And Such. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~yoga~ Anyone? by Borat1: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
Please does any one here indulge in yoga. I mean the one involving meditation where you leave your body and go on a tour. I need to see me some nice places in europe and asia, or cant i go that far? Feedbacks please
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by Tudor6(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
What does this yoga of a thing entail. . .anyone with an idea??
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by skydancer: 1:15am On Jul 20, 2009
Yoga is about meditation and is simplya practice by some budhhist monks, mainly of chinese origin. We also have many other forms of meditations like the popular zen meditation. However, the mordern day meditation is much simpler and is for what it is. Any one that meditates enjoys a more stress free and understandable life. If you are not doing it, better start today. It is good for you. Some of these are the advantages:

* Physical health, such as lowering blood pressure
* Mental health, such as lowering stress levels
* Spiritual growth, such as seeking a closer connection to life

One man said the best way to succeed in any goal is to meditate on the goal.

Check out this torrent. You can download with opera or utorrent : http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5007821/8_Minute_Meditation_-_Quite__Your_Mind.Change_Your_Life____[TSG].5007821.TPB.torrent
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by sugabelle: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2009
oh my goodness, I love yoga!!! But I mean, the one to do with exercise and stuff. It's gruelling, but I have 2 DVDs on it and every other morning, I get out the yoga mat and off I go. I'm still into the basics, but I wouldn't mind getting into the heavy mind stuff. I'm subscribingggggg
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by SeanT21(f): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2009
~Borat~:

Please does any one here indulge in yoga. I mean the one involving meditation where you[b] leave your body [/b] and go on a tour. I need to see me some nice places in europe and asia, or cant i go that far? Feedbacks please

undecided
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by skydancer: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2009
That's not yoga. It is called OBE and the begininning level is quite simple yet much more. Yet many do not believe it. My friend once used it to project and do some bad things but it can also be used for good things. There are so many places you can get books on it but I think the best is "Astral Projection, A complete guide" I downloaded it from scribd, so you will have to register first before you can download it. The book does not got to start bothering you about the planes or how they were discovered and stuffs like that. It just goes straight to the thing and gives you what you want. Normal astral projection does not require the soul actually living the body, it means projecting one's spirit with the mind to wherever the person wants. It is a very good practice because it develops your mind powers. I have something to change your life today. Check out "Mind Powers, How to use and Controly your mind". The book teaches most of the mind power things like telepathy, which I have learnt, alpha mind control, distant healing and so on. There is no need of DVDs, though scientists have also developed a kind of high frequency tune that keeps the mind out of sequence and therefore helps to reach OBE more quickly. Many people are having the experiences already.
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by sugabelle: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2009
Uh oh, i no dey subscribe again o. What's all this telepathy and OBE thingoes? Okay o, I remove hand. Subscription officially cancelled!!!
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by Lita(f): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2009
i enjoy yoga on a physical wellness level, but not interested in the religious side. just putting in my two cents/pence/kobo
Re: ~yoga~ Anyone? by PastorAIO: 2:37am On Jul 21, 2009
Is there a psycho somatic connection? Whereby the physical is connected to the physical and vice versa.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Photo of Muslims and Christians chanting “We are One” in Egypt / Grand Deception / Why Is It That All The Christians In Africa Worship The Image Of Cesare Borgias.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.