Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sexxual Yoga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexxual Yoga (1940 Views)

Chi-ya Yoga Church. Hinduism. / Where In Nigeria Can One Find Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age, And Such. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexxual Yoga by DeepSight(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sexxual Yoga

Three types of Tantras exist in India: first, White Tantra, second, Black Tantra, and third, Grey Tantra. In White Tantra, sexual magic is practiced without the spilling of semen. In Black Tantra there is spilling of semen. In Grey Tantra, the semen is and is not spilled; sometimes the semen is spilled, and sometimes it is not spilled. This type of Tantra leads the devotee to Black Tantra.

Within Black Tantra we find the Bons and Drukpas of the “Red Cap,” terrible and perverse black magicians [Editor: the author later recanted his comment about the Bons, say they are merely extreme in their efforts, but are not necessarily black]. These malignant people have disgusting procedures in order to reabsorb the semen through the urethra after having miserably spilled it. The outcome is fatal because the semen, after having been spilled, is charged with satanic atoms, which upon re-entering the body acquire the power to awaken the Kundalini negatively. It then descends to the atomic infernos of the human being and becomes the Tail of Satan. This is how the human being separates himself permanently from his Divine Being and sinks forever into the Abyss. Everyone who spills the Cup of Hermes is properly recognized as a black magician.

In Hindustan, sexual magic is known as Maithuna. It is also known as Urdhvareta Yoga and those who practice it are called Urdhvareta yogis.

In all truly serious and responsible yoga schools, sexual magic is practiced in a extremely secret manner. When a yogi couple, man and woman, have been well prepared, they are taken to a secret place where they are instructed about the Maithuna (sexual magic).

Yab Yum: Father-MotherThe couples unite sexually to work in the Great Work under the supervision of a Guru (master). The man, seated on a rug on the floor in the Buddhic position, with his legs crossed in oriental style, enters into sexual contact with the woman. She sits upon the legs of the man so that her legs encircle the male’s trunk. It is evident that the woman absorbs the phallus by sitting upon the man in this way. Thus, the man and woman are sexually united. The yogi couple remains in this state for hours without spilling the semen. It is the obligation of the yogi not to think during the practice of sexual magic. In those moments both man and woman are found in a state of ecstasy. Thus, in this way, the couple become deeply in love. The creative energies rise victoriously through their respective canals to the chalice of the brain. Animal desire is rejected. Then, the couple withdraws from the act without having spilled the semen.

The way sexual magic is practiced in the oriental style may be very uncomfortable for Westerners. Nevertheless, it is recommended for those people who are not capable of avoiding the spilling of the Cup of Hermes. Gnostics can sexually train themselves with this practice in order to learn how to refrain and avoid the spilling of semen. Gnostic couples do not need the physical supervision of a master; however, they could invoke the masters of the Astral to help them (the couple must be alone.)

It is necessary that animal desire does not prevail during the practice of sexual magic. Remember that desire is diabolic. The “I” is desire. The “I” is diabolic. Where there is desire, there cannot be love, because love and desire are incompatible. It is necessary to know that desire produces illusion. Whosoever desires, believes himself to be in love, feels himself to be in love, could swear he is in love. This is the illusion of desire. How many times have we seen couples who claim that they adore each other? After marriage, the castle of cards falls down and what remains is the sad reality. Thus, those who believed they were truly in love in reality hate each other. Once desire is satisfied, failure is inevitable. Then we only hear complaints and regrets, reproaches and tears. Where was love? What happened to love? It is impossible to love when there is desire. Only those who have already incarnated their Soul truly know how to love. The “I” does not know how to love. Only the Soul knows how to love. Love has its own atmosphere, its flavor, its happiness. It is only known to the one who has already killed animal desire. It is only known and experienced by the one who has already incarnated his Soul. Love in no way resembles that which people call love. What people believe love to be is only deceiving desire. Desire is an illusory substance that is combined astonishingly in the mind and in the heart to make us feel something that, though not love, makes us firmly believe that it is love. Only the horrible reality that appears after the consummation of the act and the satisfaction of desire shows us clearly that we were the victims of illusion. We believed we were in love, and really we were not.

The human being does not yet know that which is called love. Actually, only the Soul knows and is able to love. The human being still has not incarnated his Soul. The human being still does not know what it is to love. Satan does not know what love is. The only thing that the human being presently has incarnated is Satan (the “I”). The human being does not know how to love.

Love can only exist from heart to heart, from Soul to Soul. Whosoever has not incarnated his Soul does not know how to love. Satan cannot love and this is what the human being has incarnated. The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings, one who loves more, and the other who loves better. Love is the best religion that the human being can profess.

Desire is a substance that separates into many substances. These substances of desire manage to deceive the mind and the heart. The man who despairs because his wife has left him for another man was not actually in love. True love demands nothing, asks nothing, desires nothing, thinks nothing, only wants one thing: the happiness of the beloved one. That is all. The man who loses the one he loves only says, “I am happy that you have found your happiness. If it is with another man that you have found it, I feel happy that you have found it.”

Desire is another thing. The passionate man who has lost the woman he loved because she left him for another, may even go so far as to kill and also kill himself. He falls into the most horrible desperation. He has lost the instrument of his pleasure. That is all.

Actually true love is only known by those who have already incarnated their Soul. Humanity still does not know that which is called love. Indeed, love is like an innocent child; it is like the white plumed swan. Love is like the first games of childhood. Love does not know anything because it is innocent.

When we dissolve that horrible phantom that continues after death (the “I”), then that which is called love is born within us. When we reach that state, we recover our lost innocence.

The human being of this day and age has only incarnated an embryo of the Soul. At times this emits some sparks of love. The mother who adores her child is a very good example of that which is called love. The embryo of the Soul can be strengthened with the blessed flame of love.

Sometimes man and woman feel the radiations of love which flow from the embryo of the Soul, but they are immediately suffocated by the violent and terrible passions which Satan gives to both man and woman.

If we cultivate those divine vibrations of love, we can then fortify and strengthen the embryo of the Soul, so that later we may live that which we call love intensely.

Love strengthens the embryo of the Soul. When the embryo grows stronger, then we achieve the incarnation of the Soul.

Rare are those human beings who come to feel the divine loving vibrations that radiate from the embryo of the Soul. What humanity normally feels are the forces of desire. Desire also sings, becomes romantic and infinitely tender. Desire is the most deceptive poison that exists in the entire cosmos. Anyone who is a victim of the great deceiver would swear that he is in love.

Men and women, I invite you to love. Follow the footprints of those few in the world who have known how to love.

Gods and Goddesses make love in the nuptial enchantment of Paradise. Blessed are the beings who truly love. Only love can make us Gods.

http://sacred-sex.org/methodology/techniques-for-couples/144-sexual-yoga.html

PS: I came across this write up and thought certain things in it to be thought provoking and was wondering what parts others may think have elements of truth. I wish to make clear that I do not agree with many things in the write up and some parts actually appear funny enough to me to be hilarious. Nevertheless I think there are some striking things therein and would be interested in the thoughts of others. I would mostly be interested in the thoughts of m_nwankwo, justcool, benodic, bigfrancis and rossikk. Others are welcome but I am particularly not interested in the comments of any atheists or futilists. To make my self perfectly clear I do not wish to hear from Plaetton, Logicboy, Martian, Pastor AIO, Jupiterscock, Jayriginal, wiegraf, thehomer and the like. Kinldy respect that wish. Many thanks.
Re: Sexxual Yoga by benodic: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
beautiful write up on love.

I can appreciate because I have experienced it.
love is not what you talk about, it is a life you live when your heart centre has been opened by the living, loving currents of the Holy Spirit .

this is the gift that ECKANKAR gave to me through the singing of the love song to God, HU.

at a point there was a girl I was in love with and it was not your usual run of the mill love . it was an all encompassing love and all I wanted was her happiness. I was ready to make any sacrifice.

she was unfaithful to me on many occasions but forgiving her was never a problem. that love knew no jealousy or envy. she thought I will not be able to let her go but when the time came I willingly stepped aside for her to marry the man she wanted without any rancour or disappointment or anger . all I wanted was for her to be happy.
up till now she still wonders the kind of person I am. but I knew she will never understand.

once you have taken a drink from the living waters of God's love. you will never be the same. people who know you will even call you a fool. yes, you are a fool for God's love.

this love has nothing to do with those psychic yoga practices described in the write up. it is pure beyond imagination .

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexxual Yoga by DeepSight(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for your wonderful comments Benodic. I on the other hand have experienced what I thought to be love but with the benefit of hindsight can say was really selfish obsessive desire.

That aside, do you think there is absolutely nothing of note in the practices described?
Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
DeepSight:
Where there is desire, there cannot be love, because love and desire are incompatible. It is necessary to know that desire produces illusion.

I disagree with the bolded. I think though, that it depends on the order in which love and desire come. Desire does not always lead to love, but it is natural, and even beneficial to desire the one you love. Desire within the bonds of love can bring couples closer together.

DeepSight:
The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings, one who loves more, and the other who loves better. Love is the best religion that the human being can profess.

The bolded is the most beautiful and yet poignant statement in this article. This sentence is the perfect definition of "Love". To truly love someone, is to put their needs before your own. If we can do this without thought of compensation, we in fact, "strengthen the embryo of the Soul".

DeepSight:
Rare are those human beings who come to feel the divine loving vibrations that radiate from the embryo of the Soul.

How many of us learn to do this in this lifetime, and in any relationship? William Shakespeare wrote, "How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world." How many of us become the "light of love" in this dreary place? How many of us "see" the light that others shine forth for us?

DeepSight:
If we cultivate those divine vibrations of love, we can then fortify and strengthen the embryo of the Soul, so that later we may live that which we call love intensely.

As we love others unconditionally and without recompense, "the embryo grows stronger", as the article stated. Then "we achieve the incarnation of the Soul". We become the embodiment of Love. We "become" Love. We embrace it. We exude it. We become an "all encompassing" force stronger than anything that exist in both the Heavens and the Earth.

4 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by benodic: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
those psychic practices mentioned in the write up are actually very dangerous. raising the kundalini can seriously unbalance an individual and some will even run mad.

it is always better to develop divine love first. once divine love is in place, whatever psychic powers that comes to that person will never be abused
will you rather be like elisha who when he was mocked by children commanded wild animals to devour them or be like Jesus Christ who with all the powers at his disposal even though he was taunted to save himself and destroy his enemies if he was truly the son of God decided to forgive and give love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
As for the practices in the article, I believe there are those who misinterpret the type of love God wishes us to cultivate. If we are talking couples, as in the article, desire can play an important roll in strengthening love.

Before we can love in a romantic way we must learn other forms of love. If we don't discover "love" in other facets, before romantic love, it becomes difficult to learn to love in a romantic setting. Desire becomes what we believe love is.

Coupling in this way is only a way of controlling the physical aspects of love. Denying secretion, IMO can't make one love another. It can only strengthen ones will to abstain.

4 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by Opiosko: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
texanomaly: As for the practices in the article, I believe there are those who misinterpret the type of love God wishes us to cultivate. If we are talking couples, as in the article, desire can play an important roll in strengthening love.

Before we can love in a romantic way we must learn other forms of love. If we don't discover "love" in other facets, before romantic love, it becomes difficult to learn to love in a romantic setting. Desire becomes what we believe love is.

Coupling in this way is only a way of controlling the physical aspects of love. Denying secretion, IMO can't make one love another. It can only strengthen ones will to abstain.
Nwanyi Oyinbo....u rock mehn!, there is something about you that i'm trying to figure out
Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opiosko: Nwanyi Oyinbo....u rock mehn!, there is something about you that i'm trying to figure out

Give up. We women are crazy. Just when you think you've figured us out, we do something totally illogical, and you have to start all over again. undecided cheesy tongue

Thanks btw... smiley

1 Like

Re: Sexxual Yoga by Opiosko: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
texanomaly:

Give up. We women are crazy. Just when you think you've figured us out, we do something totally illogical, and you have to start all over again. undecided cheesy tongue

Thanks btw... smiley
I'v heard you, but i wanna try some more. Maybe i would be the first to figure women inside out. Don't you think it will be a worthy goal to pursue? wink wink
Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opiosko: I'v heard you, but i wanna try some more. Maybe i would be the first to figure women inside out. Don't you think it will be a worthy goal to pursue? wink wink

Sure...Don't give up. That's half the fun! grin

Let's not derail this thread though. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Sexxual Yoga by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
wtf?

lots of weird threads here nowadays.

tantras and twincest. again, wtf?

1 Like

Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: wtf?

lots of weird threads here nowadays.

tantras and twincest. again, wtf?

Somehow I agree with you on the strange topics these threads have taken. With both, I wondered why they weren't moved to sexuality. Although, at least this one has a religious angle.
Re: Sexxual Yoga by plaetton: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
DeepSight:
Sexxual Yoga

Three types of Tantras exist in India: first, White Tantra, second, Black Tantra, and third, Grey Tantra. In White Tantra, sexual magic is practiced without the spilling of semen. In Black Tantra there is spilling of semen. In Grey Tantra, the semen is and is not spilled; sometimes the semen is spilled, and sometimes it is not spilled. This type of Tantra leads the devotee to Black Tantra.

Within Black Tantra we find the Bons and Drukpas of the “Red Cap,” terrible and perverse black magicians [Editor: the author later recanted his comment about the Bons, say they are merely extreme in their efforts, but are not necessarily black]. These malignant people have disgusting procedures in order to reabsorb the semen through the urethra after having miserably spilled it. The outcome is fatal because the semen, after having been spilled, is charged with satanic atoms, which upon re-entering the body acquire the power to awaken the Kundalini negatively. It then descends to the atomic infernos of the human being and becomes the Tail of Satan. This is how the human being separates himself permanently from his Divine Being and sinks forever into the Abyss. Everyone who spills the Cup of Hermes is properly recognized as a black magician.

In Hindustan, sexual magic is known as Maithuna. It is also known as Urdhvareta Yoga and those who practice it are called Urdhvareta yogis.

In all truly serious and responsible yoga schools, sexual magic is practiced in a extremely secret manner. When a yogi couple, man and woman, have been well prepared, they are taken to a secret place where they are instructed about the Maithuna (sexual magic).

Yab Yum: Father-MotherThe couples unite sexually to work in the Great Work under the supervision of a Guru (master). The man, seated on a rug on the floor in the Buddhic position, with his legs crossed in oriental style, enters into sexual contact with the woman. She sits upon the legs of the man so that her legs encircle the male’s trunk. It is evident that the woman absorbs the phallus by sitting upon the man in this way. Thus, the man and woman are sexually united. The yogi couple remains in this state for hours without spilling the semen. It is the obligation of the yogi not to think during the practice of sexual magic. In those moments both man and woman are found in a state of ecstasy. Thus, in this way, the couple become deeply in love. The creative energies rise victoriously through their respective canals to the chalice of the brain. Animal desire is rejected. Then, the couple withdraws from the act without having spilled the semen.

The way sexual magic is practiced in the oriental style may be very uncomfortable for Westerners. Nevertheless, it is recommended for those people who are not capable of avoiding the spilling of the Cup of Hermes. Gnostics can sexually train themselves with this practice in order to learn how to refrain and avoid the spilling of semen. Gnostic couples do not need the physical supervision of a master; however, they could invoke the masters of the Astral to help them (the couple must be alone.)

It is necessary that animal desire does not prevail during the practice of sexual magic. Remember that desire is diabolic. The “I” is desire. The “I” is diabolic. Where there is desire, there cannot be love, because love and desire are incompatible. It is necessary to know that desire produces illusion. Whosoever desires, believes himself to be in love, feels himself to be in love, could swear he is in love. This is the illusion of desire. How many times have we seen couples who claim that they adore each other? After marriage, the castle of cards falls down and what remains is the sad reality. Thus, those who believed they were truly in love in reality hate each other. Once desire is satisfied, failure is inevitable. Then we only hear complaints and regrets, reproaches and tears. Where was love? What happened to love? It is impossible to love when there is desire. Only those who have already incarnated their Soul truly know how to love. The “I” does not know how to love. Only the Soul knows how to love. Love has its own atmosphere, its flavor, its happiness. It is only known to the one who has already killed animal desire. It is only known and experienced by the one who has already incarnated his Soul. Love in no way resembles that which people call love. What people believe love to be is only deceiving desire. Desire is an illusory substance that is combined astonishingly in the mind and in the heart to make us feel something that, though not love, makes us firmly believe that it is love. Only the horrible reality that appears after the consummation of the act and the satisfaction of desire shows us clearly that we were the victims of illusion. We believed we were in love, and really we were not.

The human being does not yet know that which is called love. Actually, only the Soul knows and is able to love. The human being still has not incarnated his Soul. The human being still does not know what it is to love. Satan does not know what love is. The only thing that the human being presently has incarnated is Satan (the “I”). The human being does not know how to love.

Love can only exist from heart to heart, from Soul to Soul. Whosoever has not incarnated his Soul does not know how to love. Satan cannot love and this is what the human being has incarnated. The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings, one who loves more, and the other who loves better. Love is the best religion that the human being can profess.

Desire is a substance that separates into many substances. These substances of desire manage to deceive the mind and the heart. The man who despairs because his wife has left him for another man was not actually in love. True love demands nothing, asks nothing, desires nothing, thinks nothing, only wants one thing: the happiness of the beloved one. That is all. The man who loses the one he loves only says, “I am happy that you have found your happiness. If it is with another man that you have found it, I feel happy that you have found it.”

Desire is another thing. The passionate man who has lost the woman he loved because she left him for another, may even go so far as to kill and also kill himself. He falls into the most horrible desperation. He has lost the instrument of his pleasure. That is all.

Actually true love is only known by those who have already incarnated their Soul. Humanity still does not know that which is called love. Indeed, love is like an innocent child; it is like the white plumed swan. Love is like the first games of childhood. Love does not know anything because it is innocent.

When we dissolve that horrible phantom that continues after death (the “I”), then that which is called love is born within us. When we reach that state, we recover our lost innocence.

The human being of this day and age has only incarnated an embryo of the Soul. At times this emits some sparks of love. The mother who adores her child is a very good example of that which is called love. The embryo of the Soul can be strengthened with the blessed flame of love.

Sometimes man and woman feel the radiations of love which flow from the embryo of the Soul, but they are immediately suffocated by the violent and terrible passions which Satan gives to both man and woman.

Love strengthens the embryo of the Soul. When the embryo grows stronger, then we achieve the incarnation of the Soul.

Rare are those human beings who come to feel the divine loving vibrations that radiate from the embryo of the Soul. What humanity normally feels are the forces of desire. Desire also sings, becomes romantic and infinitely tender. Desire is the most deceptive poison that exists in the entire cosmos. Anyone who is a victim of the great deceiver would swear that he is in love.

Men and women, I invite you to love. Follow the footprints of those few in the world who have known how to love.

Gods and Goddesses make love in the nuptial enchantment of Paradise. Blessed are the beings who truly love. Only love can make us Gods.

http://sacred-sex.org/methodology/techniques-for-couples/144-sexual-yoga.html

PS: I came across this write up and thought certain things in it to be thought provoking and was wondering what parts others may think have elements of truth. I wish to make clear that I do not agree with many things in the write up and some parts actually appear funny enough to me to be hilarious. Nevertheless I think there are some striking things therein and would be interested in the thoughts of others. I would mostly be interested in the thoughts of m_nwankwo, justcool, benodic, bigfrancis and rossikk. Others are welcome but I am particularly not interested in the comments of any atheists or futilists. To make my self perfectly clear I do not wish to hear from Plaetton, Logicboy, Martian, Pastor AIO, Jupiterscock, Jayriginal, wiegraf, thehomer and the like. Kinldy respect that wish. Many thanks.

He he he .

Have we now entered into a new of era of online apartheid in NL?

How can anyone who labels himself an intellect be so scared of facing the contrary views of others?.

Whenever I say that you are extremely dogmatic, you know that I am being truthful.

5 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tantra is not a religion and the divisions are surely the author’s. It is a method and means to experience the Divine. One of a series of ways to gain this experience is through sexual union, in essence the merging of the male and the female without the subjective “I” leading to the attainment of “Gnosis” or a “rending of the veil”. Abstaining from the spilling of the seed i.e the practice of Karezza which every Tantric should be familiar with enables the practitioner to fully engage with the experience.

The statement that “Everyone who spills the Cup of Hermes is properly recognized as a black magician.” Is erroneous, Tantra makes no such distinctions.

In Tantra we are taught that God is Love. To experience the divine is to give love and experience love in as earth shattering a manner possible as to dissolve oneself.

2 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by DeepSight(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
plaetton:

He he he .

Have we now entered into a new of era of online apartheid in NL?

Yes.

How can anyone who labels himself an intellect be so scared of facing the contrary views of others?.

1. I have never labelled myself an intellectual, it is other people that have bothered to imagine me so.

2. My Post history is there. No one can state that i fear a debate. But of recent, I have learnt to fear bare faced sttupidity. i have learnt that it erodes the mind, loses souls, advances blindness and shallowness, as well as is an egregious waste of any serious person's time. That is why I do not want the comments of those I mentioned. They (and you) are, one and all, frivolous iddiots. There comes a time of recognition in a mans life that a man must leave iddiots to be iddiots and focus clearly on his spirituality.

Whenever I say that you are extremely dogmatic, you know that I am being truthful.

I have not denied that. I AM.
Re: Sexxual Yoga by plaetton: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
DeepSight:

Yes.

1. I have never labelled myself an intellectual, it is other people that have bothered to imagine me so.

2. My Post history is there. No one can state that i fear a debate. But of recent, I have learnt to fear bare faced sttupidity. i have learnt that it erodes the mind, loses souls, advances blindness and shallowness, as well as is an egregious waste of any serious person's time. That is why I do not want the comments of those I mentioned. They (and you) are, one and all, frivolous iddiots. There comes a time of recognition in a mans life that a man must leave iddiots to be iddiots and focus clearly on his spirituality.

I have not denied that. I AM.

lol!
A lot of big words for just one small word. The small word is capitulation.
I know a capitulation when I see one, and this one sure looks and smells like one. lol.

It is an honest admission that your worldview cannot stand any critical scrutiny.
It stands on a lot of hot air stirred up by superlative words.

But apartheid or not, you will always be challenged on this forum, and when need be, you will flogged with the rod of finely tuned reason.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by DeepSight(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
plaetton:

lol!
A lot of big words for just one small word. The small word is capitulation.
I know a capitulation when I see one, and this one sure looks and smells like one. lol.

It is an honest admission that your worldview cannot stand any critical scrutiny.
It stands on a lot of hot air stirred up by superlative words.

But apartheid or not, you will always be challenged on this forum, and when need be, you will flogged with the rod of finely tuned reason.
grin grin

If that is what you want to hear, yes, I CAPITULATE FULLY AND COMPLETELY.
Now do me the courtesy of respecting my wishes.
Thank you and have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by thehomer: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2014
@DeepSight

Not that this topic interests me, but just a heads up. If you don't want me to see a topic, simply refrain from calling me because with the new mentions feature, if you say my name I'll see it. I guess what I'll do is that if you call my name three times, then I may just turn up and burn you as I usually do. Otherwise, I'll just engage with topics that interest me. Though that is becoming rarer.

Anyway, good luck with your tantra magic.

6 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by wiegraf: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2014
person go tire for the yeye reverse psychology

tsun tsun deep sight

5 Likes

Re: Sexxual Yoga by DeepSight(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
thehomer: @DeepSight

Not that this topic interests me, but just a heads up. If you don't want me to see a topic, simply refrain from calling me because with the new mentions feature, if you say my name I'll see it. I guess what I'll do is that if you call my name three times, then I may just turn up and burn you as I usually do. Otherwise, I'll just engage with topics that interest me. Though that is becoming rarerc.

Lol so you actually check the mentions. You have time.
Anyway noted.

Anyway Goodluck with your tantra magic

Olodo. Who believes in such. Please just get lost. The shallow stupidity of you people is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
DeepSight:

Anyway noted.

Olodo. Who believes in such. Please just get lost. The shallow stupidity of you people is nauseating.

Hun, are you having a bad day? kiss
Re: Sexxual Yoga by DeepSight(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly:

Hun, are you having a bad day? kiss

Not really darling. Been at the beach, had a nice boat ride, went horse riding and now downing some wine over grilled fish. That's not a bad day. I have decided to enjoy my life jaare.
Re: Sexxual Yoga by texanomaly(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
DeepSight:

Not really darling. Been at the beach, had a nice boat ride, went horse riding and now downing some wine over grilled fish. That's not a bad day. I have decided to enjoy my life jaare.

I'm glad. smiley
Re: Sexxual Yoga by Bawss1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
The early part of this thread is weird, the later parts are outrightly hilarious. cheesy
Re: Sexxual Yoga by thehomer: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
DeepSight:

Anyway noted.

One!
Re: Sexxual Yoga by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2016
benodic:
beautiful write up on love.

I can appreciate because I have experienced it.
love is not what you talk about, it is a life you live when your heart centre has been opened by the living, loving currents of the Holy Spirit .

this is the gift that ECKANKAR gave to me through the singing of the love song to God, HU.

at a point there was a girl I was in love with and it was not your usual run of the mill love . it was an all encompassing love and all I wanted was her happiness. I was ready to make any sacrifice.

she was unfaithful to me on many occasions but forgiving her was never a problem. that love knew no jealousy or envy. she thought I will not be able to let her go but when the time came I willingly stepped aside for her to marry the man she wanted without any rancour or disappointment or anger . all I wanted was for her to be happy.
up till now she still wonders the kind of person I am. but I knew she will never understand.

once you have taken a drink from the living waters of God's love. you will never be the same. people who know you will even call you a fool. yes, you are a fool for God's love.

this love has nothing to do with those psychic yoga practices described in the write up. it is pure beyond imagination .

thanks
Big Up Benodic. I was touched by your post. Unfortunately I discovered this thread late.

Greetings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

False Images Of Jesus Christ Some Christians Worship / African Traditional Religion Thread. / Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.